Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baguette

VIP Member
I'm loving the fact it's apparently William who is pushing for the bullying to become public and people to have their chance to speak. The RF know how triggered Merkin and JCMH are and they have a massive stack of evidence to bury them. It's annoying they obviously got wind of the Times article before the Orca interview but the fact Merkin is hitting back so topically shows how panicked they are.

I suspect William and Kate will be slowly sitting back and watch these two destroy themselves.

View attachment 466430
Good point. William and TQ are in step on this one and Charles is trailing along with them, although he's cross about being dragged away from chatting to his prize petunias.

There's a formal BP inquiry into the multiple bullying allegations, so that's a choreographed play in Granny TQ's Gambit.

Here's my guess. That report will drop shortly after the arrival of Baby Harkellina, when the pregnant St Megz protection is over. It will conclude that the Harkles aren't suited to the responsibilities that go with public office and have failed repeatedly to uphold the standards of TQ. Stuff like that. Then Harry will be 'invited' to step down in a brisk meeting without oat-flavoured coffee, finger biscuits or Duchesses, and enjoy a long, impoverished and miserable life as ex-Captain and Mrs Mountbatten-Windsor.

If they are lucky, Harry will keep a minor title. I hear the Baronetcy of Bullimore-Pit is available.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I really feel sorry for William and Kate.
William because it’s his brother and he must feel so hurt and let down.
And all those fucking sugars saying:
“What about Andrew?”
Virginia was over the age of consent here whether they like it or not.
“What about the Queens cousin being jailed for sexual assault?
Brought to justice
What about William’s affairs?
WTF???

How are William’s affairs (if he did even have any) the business of anyone but him and Kate? So many
People calling him out. I don’t feel sorry for him about it though. I feel sorry for Kate.
But how is it even an argument?
I need to stay off Twitter. It’s driving me mad

Anyone else think that CBS are teasing the only controversial bits of the Oprah interview, and the rest will be a borefest, punctuated by adverts for oat latte?
Stop bloody bringing oat milk into it. I love oat milk.
It’s not only cunts that drink it.
🤣 Maybe it is. I’m a massive one sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
That clip being shown today has made my blood boil. How dare she sit there like a bloody puffer fish and declare war on "The Firm".

I wholeheartedly agree with the guy I saw on TV today who said that the UK media need to blackout on them both now. That really will be the most effective way to get her to STFU.

• Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Isn't Biden supposed to be coming over this year? I'd love Catherine and William be centre stage with Catherine wearing a plethora of amazing tiaras, including the emerald one. I don't know if we ever go over there but imagine how many sets of crockery would be smashed if then the Cambridges returned the favour and did a quick trip to the states. I'm sure people would fall in love with their adorable children

• Heart
  • Haha

NineTails20

Chatty Member
Apologies if this has been posted before.

'Meghan arrived having no idea of monarchy and how it rests on public approval and carefully calibrated deference,' says a figure close to Charles.

'When she met Harry his popularity was soaring. She had no idea she would be playing second fiddle or even third fiddle after Charles and William and Kate.

'She thought she was marrying the equivalent of Robbie Williams in his Glastonbury days after his split from Take That. But the royals aren't Hollywood and celebrity, respect has to be earned and she didn't like that.'

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Yankee Wally video. Dodi Fayed was 1st cousin of Kashoggi. She wore earrings from the man who murdered Diana's boyfriend's family member

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Just spotted this little beauty on Quora:

A great majority of Americans have had enough of the Sussex’s, and are sick and tired of Harry & MM constantly pushing themselves on the USA media for relevance, and validation.

The nausea of the Sussex’s has gotten to such new heights that there is now a petition, believe it or not, on Change.com, that is gaining quite a bit of speed, in an effort to get Harry & MM to stop pushing themselves in the many faces of mainstream American media, while at the same time cry out demands for privacy.

The title of the petition is “Meghan Markle & Just Harry, please stop flooding American press.” It states in part, “Meghan Markle and just Harry complained that they wanted privacy in the UK … Nobody is quite sure what Canada did to them, but since then, they have descended upon the paparazzi hotspot of Los Angeles.”

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
It’s all just awful- for someone that’s absolutely hated having his life dragged through the media he’s doing a good job of dragging his family into anything far worse than he’s ever experienced.

Baguette

VIP Member
Ca
I'm not sure if this has been discussed as yet, but Muggsy says in the clip - 'I don't know how they could expect that after all of this time we would still just be silent if there is an active role that The Firm is playing in perpetuating falsehoods about us'.

What exactly could she be referring to?? - something specific?? Or is it just her trying to dramatise how long she's been a victim?
The Times bullying story was in the works for several weeks. Megz team were aware of it and looks like they used the Oprah interview to suggest BP are lying about them.

BP spent years covering up her atrocious behaviour. She's insane to rattle that cage.

Poppea

VIP Member
I still have to read about ten pages after skipping half of the last thread. Hard to keep up at the moment. But I'd like to say something and I am not sure if someone else said it already.

Watching the second released clip of the interview, where MM states that she doesn't care if speaking 'her truth' means she will loose privilges, got me thinking.

They don't have any priviliges they can loose. None but their titles, that is!

All the moaning and bad mouthing the BRF leads to one question: They are family, is there any way for you to go back for the Diana statue or PPs birthday and meet them again?

My prediction is:

Orca will ask them where this does leave them and they will tell the world, they want to start a new life, apart from the toxic liars. They will recind their titles and be known as MM and JCMH from now on.

I know I have said this before, but I am sure this is what will happen on Sunday. Because there is no other logical conclusion. And because I think they have been asked to do so, LCC hinted at it, too, and this is why they scheduled the interview in the first place.

• Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Just reading the Richard Kay article posted up thread. At staff meetings Harry used to make the coffee...until smegs engaged a butler, thus ending the informality at a stroke.

Who the hell does she think she is.

• Angry
  • Sad

Anfield Annie

Bonsoir lovelies...has been an age since I last wrote a note here. Been too bloody busy reading all the goss to find the time to actually write something down. literally getting no Work done and the 🐕 have left home because of neglect 🤓

so for what it’s worth these are my thoughts ....
*how dare bitchface refer to our royal family as the firm
*how dare she sit there in her £4K dress pleading about her horrific life when the rest of us are struggling like fuck
*I always thought from the outset that they were pushed and did not jump. I think they were asked to leave and the Queen tried to make it look better for them by allowing the initial narrative to play out (just like we’ve learned today about the bullying thing)
*I always thought the rift was linked to the pregnancy/birth debacle.maybe “the firm” were excluded from the reality, maybe they only found out later or even after the birth...and they would not tolerate the lies
*so now the gloves are really off. now that the queen 👑 has seen and heard latest actions she is happy to open the the door ajar just enough to let the snippets start to tumble out and let the fun begin
*I really really hope that the moonbump references make an appearance in a more authenticated way....let “THE FIRM” remove the last remaining element of protection that ever had

• Heart

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Interesting video from Yumi. Says what we're thinking. Seems Ms dislike/hate/jealousy towards Kate goes back to 2014 when in her blog M referring to Kate, wrote 'I dont want to be a lady who launches, I want to work'
Said she who wanted to pick and choose what and whom she wanted to deal with. God give me strength. 😣

Regarding The Spew (View), they are usually at each other's throats most of the time. It's the American Media and they view everything through a stereotypical lens. British people are either stuck up snobs or cheeky chappy Cockneys. French people are cheese eating surrender monkeys who refuse to learn English. Canadians are either ultra nice do-gooders or as one talking head once called us "mentally ********." Classy eh?

I am DONE with Harry. I know longer feel sorry for him, he is actively participating in insulting the Queen and the family. When Megz said the Firm in that Doprah clip, that was it for me. It's one thing to stand by your spouse, but when they start publicly insulting your family, that's it. These two 10 plys are clogging the toilet. 👿

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
wouldn't it be so good if nobody would watch it? it would be hilarious
I'm torn between wanting to hear what slurs the bitch comes out with and not wanting to give them ratings. I know that it will make me really angry though 😡
gettyimages-960128346-1-1526838940.jpg

Here's a reminder of how the Queen felt at the wedding ☹

• Haha
  • Wow

Uppompey

Chatty Member
Sur
Twitter is the worst ever. Diana is trending. I should have known not to click on it. But I did. Cue thousands of tweets comparing Meghan to Diana. Meghan will be pleased.
I feel very sorry for William here - she was his mother too. Really awful of M&H to draw comparisons.

• Sad

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
The one thing I just don’t understand is.....why?? And I know I can probably answer my own question haha but I just don’t understand WHY they’ve sabotaged what could have been a good life for themselves? Like WHY would you do that?? I just think Harry is consumed by his past and has let it eat his future ☹ And god only knows what her problem is 😂 at least Harry kind of has a reason to be mad! It seems she set out to get him and has spent every second trying to destroy a family that isn’t even hers! Why would you do that?? (Obvs the answer is she’s a narc) but I just....don’t understand.