Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TJ90

VIP Member
I can’t wait to watch and scream at the telly! Meghan wanted the Royal title and the lifestyle of a Kardashian. The two don’t mix. She’s a spoilt brat. I feel for William in all of this, he’s basically lost his brother, Diana will be turning in her grave.

• Sad
Reactions: 58

DemiDogFace

I am actually disgusted and speechless after watching a short clip of the interview they've done where she calls the royal family the firm and plays the biggest victim on the planet, how could Harry stand by her when she's talking about his own family that way, absolute bitch.

• Heart
  • Haha

Baxtyboo

Just watched a clip from CBS Twitter, where Oprah says she asked for an interview just before the wedding, and her answer was 'now isnt the right time'... To me that says she had a time in mind and ties in with this being part of the plan all along.
Then she talks about how liberating it is to be able to give the interview and speak freely. She does realized no one forced her in to that marriage?!
I can't even word what I want to say right now as it's just so incredulous to hear how woe is me it's been for her to have these constraints when SHE.CHOSE. TO.MARRY.INTO.IT!!

• Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I'm loving the fact it's apparently William who is pushing for the bullying to become public and people to have their chance to speak. The RF know how triggered Merkin and JCMH are and they have a massive stack of evidence to bury them. It's annoying they obviously got wind of the Times article before the Orca interview but the fact Merkin is hitting back so topically shows how panicked they are.

I suspect William and Kate will be slowly sitting back and watch these two destroy themselves.

26967526-8201421-William_37_and_Kate_38_were_seen_giggling_as_the_pupils_presente-a-17_1586383...jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

SazzyB

Ok, I've updated the Wiki to include a timeline of events for Woko. I'm up to December 2016 so far, but need to stop as the cunt is giving me the rage! If anyone wants to take a look and add anything I have missed or needs updating please do.

Delighted to see that you included her "dalliance" with McIlroy. I felt that it had mostly gone unreported. I've been sitting on that info for years out of respect for a former employer of mine. I worked at the hotel that they stayed in during a visit to Dublin. This was the first instance I had heard of her. When I heard that she had then met with Piers for a drink, DM'd Matt Cardle & then gone on a 'blind date' with Hazno - I thought to myself this woman clearly had an agenda all along.

• Wow
  • Heart

SazzyB

Oh you mean this one:

View attachment 466643

Yes, I like to delve into her dirty little secrets. She doesn't seem to like her own company and has a lot of blurred timelines around relationships ending and new ones beginning. Is there anything you can tell us about their time at your work place @SazzyB ?
Of course, I am relieved to finally have a forum to discuss this. I've mentioned it to some friends privately down thru the years & they thought I was just trying to blacken old Smegs' name. For starters, nobody knew who she was. We had been told she was McIlroy's GF & that she was an actress in Suits but at that stage Suits was just a program college students binged during reading week. I was fresh out of Uni at the time & I considered myself quite up to date with celeb gossip due to my fondness for procrastination when I should have been studying but even I had never heard of her. There was a sense that she was full of her own self importance. McIlroy himself is quite well liked & she didn't like the fact that he was getting more of the attention & platitudes from staff as she would get. She would bow her head as she passed reception as if she was trying to shield herself from the paparazzi & would just about smile when she was directly greeted by those on the front desk. When it came to room service being served for breakfast, she would disappear from one room of the suite to the other as the staff member entered so as not to be seen. Being a sportsman McIlroy had certain particular dietary requirements so we would expect him to be "high expectation" for food service but for her it was like you could not get too close for fear you were just staff & therefore below her.

I don't think she was genuinely interested in either being in Dublin or being in a hotel room with McIlroy. I think she was just using him until her next piece of meat came along.

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted. I have been trying to write it in between doing bits at work. :LOL:

• Wow
  • Heart

Diva18

Katie Hind the journalist who met up with Meghan when she was desperate to be in the tabloids (pre Harry)

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Lollydyerx

Currently having a lively debate with a sugar on Instagram about when Harry dressed as a nazi, her justification for it was
“He was young and probably didn’t know what it meant, he was a child” 😆

he was 22 and obviously knew what a Nazi is! They would cancel anyone else for this behaviour... so hypocritical

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
New thread suggestion

Harry & Megan #64 - Nobody loves us, everybody hates us, let's go and tell Oprah

• Haha
  • Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
What I find odd is that their initial statement was that they wanted a more progressive role in the royal family and become financially independent (basically do the big deals and make money) - it's only since people have actually called them out and questioned this has the whole victim narrative started. They spat their dummies out because they were told that they couldn't have their cake and eat it - simple!
Meh -- she played the victim from the outset: Harry's new GF is Meghan Markle and she is already being harassed by the mean press and paps (never happened) and her house was broken into (also the police confirmed that never happened). So her introduction to the world was as a victim. Then victim of her dad/family. Then victim of an uncooperative RF for not giving her the tiara that she wanted and dousing the church with diptyique room spray. Then a victim of unfriendly Kate for not going shopping with her on King's road (when she had already called the paps) - so Kate takes her to Wimbledon. Then more victim themed PR drops, the list goes on... South Africa "No one has aked if I'm ok" after having done various pr events with victims South African victims of rape and women/mothers struggling with HIV or below the poverty line. The whole theme has been "victim" from the start - she had to pay her way through school, poor lass (not true). that is the part that is so tiring.... that is the behaviour that is so off-putting (nope - nothing to do with her skin colour or background. Nothing. Nada).

• Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
This has unashamedly made me cry this morning. This is what I want to see from my royal family not some pathetic pity party.

Also we'll done to the rf pr company. Merkin is trash and wants a dog fight and their lack of reaction will be sending the cups flying again

• Heart

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Personally & I could be off mark but I really think she is going to go in dirty on the Royal Family with Oprah. She knows they'll look petty if they fight back but I really do think she will go in on Kate and Wills - she will most definitely hint or talk about Will's affair. She will mention the out dated things such as woman following behind the men etc. I very much doubt that this will be 2 hours of nothing. She will be out to destroy "the family she never had"
It's not a case of women following behind the men, it's the spouse following the one who was born into the royal family. You would never see Prince Philip or Tim Laurence walk in front of their wives while on official engagements. It's not a gender issue. But, I think you're right, it won't stop Meghan making it one just to make the RF look bad.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I see Omid didn't have anything to critcise the RF for other than yet again bring up Andrew. I've said this on a different thread but the Andrew and Meghan situation are totally different.

The RF have done what what can with Andrew, he has stepped back and is not representing them. They have no authority to conduct a criminal investigation or force Andrew to speak to the FBI.

With regards to the Meghan situation the Palace are employers and have a duties to their employees. If an employee says they have been bullied it is for them to investigate. It should have been investigated years ago but wasn't.

I am fed up of people saying she is being called a bully because of her race. Being black doesn't mean you are exempt from bring a bully or cannot be accused of having a shitty attitude or behaviour.

Same with Harry just because your mum died when you were young doesn't mean the world owes you something. Lots of kids lose their parents young. What happened to Diana was tragic but the press were not wholly to blame for her death. She courted the press when it suited her and whilst I agree that the photographers chasing her car were a contributing factor in her death she ultimately got into a car where the driver was over the drinking limit and didn't wear a seat belt.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Lhasalife

What I find odd is that their initial statement was that they wanted a more progressive role in the royal family and become financially independent (basically do the big deals and make money) - it's only since people have actually called them out and questioned this has the whole victim narrative started. They spat their dummies out because they were told that they couldn't have their cake and eat it - simple!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Kotare

VIP Member
following that troller who ambushed the earlier thread (and was promptly shown the door, thank goodness) and this FB anecdote - iit would be useful for them to show the mountain of solid evidence that thee RF, Press and Brits have actually been racist. The dude who stupidly made the monkey reference (and was fired lickety split as a result) and the Fresh outta compton headline are the only two that I can think of. Perhaps a gentle request - possibly with in the guise of "I'm trying to collect the evidence so that my non-believing friends can see for themselves". Every time that has been asked in the past the sugars run for the hills
You want evidence of the racist British?

I’ll give it to you right here and now. None other than Hazza himself lamenting British racism 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
People on twitter are moaning that Meghan is pregnant and she's being bullied by the press/BP
Why isn't anyone thinking about prince Philip and the Queen? What Harry and Meghan are putting the Rf through?
Double standards on twitter as usual.
People seem to forget that Meghan CHOSE to do the interview whilst pregnant.
She knew what the fallout would be and she still went ahead anyway.
If she really cared for the affect it may have on her unborn child she would have waited.
She chose not to.
This is what happens when you kick a hornets nest, Meghan.
The blame lies at her door and hers alone.

• Heart