Harry and Meghan #62 John Lemon and Woko Ono snitch to Oprah about going solo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I'd like to know is, what on earth went wrong with her upbringing to have led to her possibly being the biggest narcissist there is? She has an ego the size of K2. How can somebody so dull and ordinary end up believing the things she does? She's so stupid as well and nothing she says makes sense. She's a total fraud. It's embarrassing.

I wish I was a psychologist and understood the mechanics of these disorders. It's fascinating in its own way. So rare to catch a live one I would think. It's fascinating in a horrible way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Ownership.of their image? The image of a member of the RF or Meghan markle? Because she ran away from Meghan markle and never looked back.

'The couple wanted to usher in a new era and mindset about having control, not just in their messaging but also about who they chose to speak with.'
So again as a member of the UK RF she wanted to allow media from a different country have greater access than the country she was supposed to belong to.
Media is pooled for a reason - because we are governed as a democratic country so all things from the "ruling" family should be democratically available to allow public access
Remember St Doria always told St Smeggy ’don‘t give the milk away for free’, ie everything has a price. Disgusting attitude.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

At present she is to receive 90% of the costs. Of 1.5million?

How is that equitable? The costs mounted because she changed her story and she refused to handover paperwork. How is that coming to the law with clean hands? This makes me mad🤬
It was a dodgy and biased rush job to me (the SJ). Of course Warby refused leave to appeal as expected. I don't think he'll hear the appeal if it's granted as he won't be on the Appeal Bench for some time. Whatever, it's embarrassing for a judge to have his judgment challenged but in this case he deserves it. Long Harry Markle Wordpress explaining it all, well worth the read.

Reactions: 38
What I'd like to know is, what on earth went wrong with her upbringing to have led to her possibly being the biggest narcissist there is? She has an ego the size of K2. How can somebody so dull and ordinary end up believing the things she does? She's so stupid as well and nothing she says makes sense. She's a total fraud. It's embarrassing.

I wish I was a psychologist and understood the mechanics of these disorders. It's fascinating in its own way. So rare to catch a live one I would think. It's fascinating in a horrible way.
Some say it’s being given ‘too much and yet not enough’.
I.e. indulged with princess fantasies and ‘you can rule the world let me pay for elite schooling etc etc’
-but perhaps that day to day ‘sometimes life is dull but you have to see this through, life is made up of the small things , it’s not about money it’s about integrity’, ‘these are the rules of the house because you need boundaries’ kind of stuff just wasn’t there.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

It is morbidly fascinating, you are right. I have never witnessed such outrageous behaviour and delusions of grandeur. She is nothing special at all. Average looks, average talent, average life, average intelligence. She isn’t an amazing scientist or musician. She hasn’t achieved anything worth celebrating worldwide, like making a COVID vaccine etc. She doesn’t deserve all this attention and praise that she demands and thinks she deserves. What is she seeing that we cannot see? She makes me feel physically sick. That smug face. And in the middle of a global pandemic too. Her attitude and self centred behaviour is astonishing.

I discovered a childhood friend was a narc a couple of years ago and I cut contact as I could stand no more. Every time I see Meg clutching her heart, making those doe eyes, and talking about something ‘worthy’, it reminds me of this ex-friend. I cannot believe I didn’t see this narc for what she was years earlier. Interestingly, she was indulged as a child and still is and she is 48!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I bet you anything that the Oprah interview will feature clips from their wedding where the RF were trying to keep from laughing at the mad pastor. Zara was sat open mouthed and even Prince Charles sniggered. Their narrative to prove the RF are racists 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Do I have this right? this woman is saying that she had to flee the UK because of racism to return to her home country where she actively hid her ethnicity for years because her career would have been negatively impacted because of racism?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
bleeping merchandising pair of wankers! They must think we are thick to not join the dots and realise the mention of RR twice was deliberate. Do you think we’ll get Meg making some waffles with her ‘special organic mix’ in the next Backgrid set up shots? What other brands did he mention? I know there was Netflix. Anything else to watch out for? Wonder if they’ll try it on during the Oprah show? I hope someone kindly reminded Haz that he forgot his seatbelt, the useless tit.
I think that this Orka interview is going to be a PR disaster for them and they will be widely slated in the UK press. They appear to be losing hand over fist and this is the beginning of the end. They have overreached themselves in their hubris and any mystique that protected them is gone. It's become clear that she is a psychopath and he is her enabler, and that both of them are bitter and ungrateful and are out for revenge on a family and country that gave them everything and more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Here's a video from Celt Views who points out that Meghan has already told her story 4 times and the interview with Orca will be the 5th time!
🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Daily Mail are opening their files...

Meghan Markle has been planning her upcoming interview with Oprah Winfrey for almost two years, sources tell DailyMail.com.

The Duchess of Sussex originally tried to arrange a televised talk with friend and CBS anchor Gayle King after her son Archie's birth in May 2019 – but was overruled by the Royal Family's public relations machine, the sources claimed.

In 2019 Meghan was hoping to do a 'short interview' about her time adjusting to Royal life and becoming a mother.

But public relations officials at Kensington Palace, who at the time were trying to tamp down rumors of tensions between the Sussexes and senior royals, quickly put a stop to the plans fearing 'it would alienate the UK press', a source close to the controversy said.

An uneasy compromise was struck, with King and her CBS TV crew instead being invited to the first photo shoot of Harry and Meghan with their newborn baby at St. George's Hall in Windsor.

Traditionally footage is shared between British TV broadcasters as a 'royal pool arrangement', but the insider said that after her interview was denied by royal handlers, 'Meghan put her foot down' that King, close friend to the Duchess' confidante Oprah, would be invited to the shoot.....

The spat was an early sign of the rift between the Palace and the Sussexes that eventually led to the couple losing their royal titles.

The source said Meghan was attempting to 'manage their own public image away from select UK media' and told staff that her motto was 'our lives - our way.'

'It was seen as a huge stride away from the usual methodology of Royal PR. It caused friction with the Sussexes, and a feeling that this was forbidden,' said the palace source.

They were emphatically told she could not conduct her own lengthy interviews with US media friends after Archie's birth.

'That led to tension with courtiers as the pair wanted to tell their stories about philanthropic and personal matters.

'Certainly from their side there was an element of feeling handcuffed and not having full ownership of their image.

Read the whole piece - it's very detailed. And enlightening.
Jesus Christ she was obviously a nightmare: she really just wasn't suited to the job role. She was suited to marry someone who would keep her in the lifestyle to which she was accustomed back in LA. They have my blessing to do this, just stop using the words duke and duchess to do it. She has no concept that her stature was one of HEREDITARY privilege and in order not to be a git, you work according to the palace rules. I really hope more and more of the truth about her being Duchess Difficult and Meagain comes out, and her narcissistic mask slips. Those stories never came from nothing. Just sod off to your vapid word salad lives and stop claiming you had anything to do with the British Monarchy: M was married less than a year before she was trying to flog them in the US media. What a grim little creature. Bet they're glad to see her image unwravelling: well played BP - the long game.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I bet you anything that the Oprah interview will feature clips from their wedding where the RF were trying to keep from laughing at the mad pastor. Zara was sat open mouthed and even Prince Charles sniggered. Their narrative to prove the RF are racists 🙄
Zara was massively pregnant and probably hugely uncomfortable on wooden seats. She got filmed telling her husband she needed the loo as well - which is constant when that pregnant. The preacher went on for ages as well so will give her the benefit of the doubt. As for the others, they should have been better behaved, it was embarrassing as they were on camera being rude. I’ve been to plenty of weddings with cringe speeches and really long services and you have to just think of the food you hopefully will get when it’s over.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Zara was massively pregnant and probably hugely uncomfortable on wooden seats. She got filmed telling her husband she needed the loo as well - which is constant when that pregnant. The preacher went on for ages as well so will give her the benefit of the doubt. As for the others, they should have been better behaved, it was embarrassing as they were on camera being rude. I’ve been to plenty of weddings with cringe speeches and really long services and you have to just think of the food you hopefully will get when it’s over.
I definitely think that it was more that it was something they were unaccustomed to. Maybe urging on the cusp of rudeness but I definitely don’t think they were being racist which is what I was getting at mainly. I was more looking at the possibility that stifling their giggles may be misinterpreted as it has been by sugars already.

Reactions: 22
Quite frankly, that preacher was a bit much even for me, and I've heard many. The message was actually quite good, just WAY TOO LONG, and somewhat lively for a C of E environment 😂😂😂 Not sure I could have kept a straight face there...it was hillarious. But nothing to do with rasism.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
It is morbidly fascinating, you are right. I have never witnessed such outrageous behaviour and delusions of grandeur. She is nothing special at all. Average looks, average talent, average life, average intelligence. She isn’t an amazing scientist or musician. She hasn’t achieved anything worth celebrating worldwide, like making a COVID vaccine etc. She doesn’t deserve all this attention and praise that she demands and thinks she deserves. What is she seeing that we cannot see? She makes me feel physically sick. That smug face. And in the middle of a global pandemic too. Her attitude and self centred behaviour is astonishing.

I discovered a childhood friend was a narc a couple of years ago and I cut contact as I could stand no more. Every time I see Meg clutching her heart, making those doe eyes, and talking about something ‘worthy’, it reminds me of this ex-friend. I cannot believe I didn’t see this narc for what she was years earlier. Interestingly, she was indulged as a child and still is and she is 48!
Yes correct, they're about 1 in 100 so you will come across them. They are very charming and manipulative, brain scans show that people with the most severe forms genuinely lack brain development in a region called the pre frontal cortex. This is highly developed in humans and is very involved in inhibiting impulses and ethical decision making. They lack empathy and cannot regulate emotions.

like all personality disorders, the traits of narcissism are normal on a spectrum of personalities - things are only formally a disorder when such traits ruin daily life - affecting work, family, relationships etc and we could argue this is true for MM.

the formal disorders are evident in teens and young adulthood. Like all disorders again, there is a degree of nature and nurture. Separated at birth twin studies indicate narcissistic disorder is highly hereditary.

however genes are unlikely to be enough - high stress, either overindulgent or overly critical parenting style (Doria over indulged?), and excessive praise or perception of special gifts are linked.

Meghan displays enough of the diagnostic manual traits to very much be candidate for this disorder.

Classically they are usually found out in the long term - the key is like strawberry has shared, their close and long term relationships crumble. MM will turn on H too, in time.

Looks like the gloves are off. Can someone take it from behind the paywall?

Yaaaaaas it is coming out!! The mask is slipping

Oh wow reading the times article it is three members of staff? Not good!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Looks like the gloves are off. Can someone take it from behind the paywall?

Here we go! Seems that it was “royal aides” that allowed this story to come out. Sorry Megs but people have had enough and are now fighting back against the illusion that you have created of yourself. I too would love to read if someone can obtain!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Here we go! Seems that it was “royal aides” that allowed this story to come out. Sorry Megs but people have had enough and are now fighting back against the illusion that you have created of yourself. I too would love to read if someone can obtain!
So !!!! Long article and it's absolutely devastating for Meghan. She has completely denied it of course. Basically emails were sent again and again about her bullying her aides, making them shake. Harry begging them not to complain, palace suits trying to hush it up. As someone who "understands pain and trauma" she's is devastated to hear this news.

grim reading! Attached relevant bits.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
So !!!! Long article and it's absolutely devastating for Meghan. She has completely denied it of course. Basically emails were sent again and again about her bullying her aides, making them shake. Harry begging them not to complain, palace suits trying to hush it up. As someone who "understands pain and trauma" she's is devastated to hear this news.

grim reading! Attached relevant bits.
Thank you so much for this. Will give it a look through now!

Reactions: 24
Those reports about all her staff leaving clearly true...not very happy BP protected her against the aides though?? No wonder they've broken through to the press now they are going to her some simpering Oprah interview about her being the victim! The Times are highly reputable in the UK and the names and positions of the aides are key. MM has brought this on herself. Now they've broken through, rest will follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.