Harry and Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I’m done and furious. I’m black British right American and I’ve finally thrown all my toys out of the prank. I have a huge black family, many black friends and myself to draw life experiences from. We never bring colour to the table but continue our lives even with rejection without the race card. Yes we need to be good at what we do and if someone is better, race is not our default. We know we just have to better. If you approach every playing field with race as your excuse, you make every other honest racist struggle less powerful.
I hate this woman for playing a race game she herself didn’t acknowledge until marrying into and extraordinarily rich family. She has never take one for the team. I speak on behalf of my black family, friends and my own experience. Times have changed and if you are not fit for purpose, the problem lies with you! We/I refuse to be victims. Every one has an issue, sexuality, gender, orientation, lack of Ivy League, posh education, junky backgrounds, working class upbringings... I hate this woman. We all have to rise above this.! Sorry, I’m so angry about Megan’s claims of racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 112
Tourre bakhai

"Tourre Bakahai on Twitter: "Nice of the eco warrior, media-hating Markles to publicise their tabloid TV tell-all with a picture of them driving to their 14 bathroom mansion in an SUV. "Welcome to Archewell. We drive systemic hypocrisy across all communities, numerous acts of immense pollution at a time."" / Twitter"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
As another poster said earlier, Warby has been promoted to the Court of Appeal. Surely this case won’t go before him when he has already denied an appeal at an earlier hearing, will it? It needs to be an impartial judge who was not involved in any of the previous decision making. Do any legal experts know what we can expect and how long the Mail have to make their appeal?

Reactions: 25
I genuinely can’t understand why that many Americans would be interested in this?
I hope they’re not interested in the slightest and the whole Oprah show bombs. Let’s hope there is something major on another US channel at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I keep thinking I will wake up one day and find it was a terrible dream or some crappy psycho movie
You couldn’t make all this crap up if you tried
Best thing to do is don’t watch anything they are in
The press stops writing about them
And their titles and income are removed
I do wonder if Harry had doubts Charles is his father and thinks right I’ll take him for all he’s got before he can change his will

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I keep thinking I will wake up one day and find it was a terrible dream or some crappy psycho movie
You couldn’t make all this crap up if you tried
Best thing to do is don’t watch anything they are in
The press stops writing about them
And their titles and income are removed
I do wonder if Harry had doubts Charles is his father and thinks right I’ll take him for all he’s got before he can change his will
Don't worry - you will find Blobby Ewing in your shower tomorrow 🚿 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope they’re not interested in the slightest and the whole Oprah show bombs. Let’s hope there is something major on another US channel at the same time.
Someone steals the footage
Replaces it with out takes of changing moon bumps
Staged pap shoots
And a rerun of Pinocchio
The doll that wanted to be a real boy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What has he done? I have a Twitter account so I can report him! I don’t follow him so I only see his tweets that people share on here. What has he done that is against Twitter rules? PS screenshots are a must for evidence. If he has repeatedly broken the rules, he needs telling!
What I'm saying is engage him to get him to say something. The thing is, I'm not sure he's worth your time. If Megz does another book, I think she'll probably go with someone else. The text generator has served his purpose. I think he may have already been tossed in the dumpster and doesn't even realize it yet.

Piers Morgan must read this thread. I am convinced after watching GMA today. Does he post or does he lurk? 🤣
Yes, Piers, just come on out and introduce yourself. It's OK. We're all friends here. 🤣 🤣

LOL 🤣 'his signature style'

'There's a serious imbalance in this marriage when Her Markleness is constantly draped in designer items worth thousands, whilst H the Nameless has one suit and boots with holes'
Oh please it looks like something he dug up from the bottom of an old box of Miami Vice cast-offs. :LOL:

I’m v v new here and haven’t read all the threads - understandably as you lot are prolific 😉. Have any of you been on the narcsite website? There are many many articles about royal narcissists. (No I’m not anything to do with it, I’m a bored exmumsnetter who has nothing to do when on the exercise bike!)
If you're talking about HG Tudor, yes I've been there and the articles are very insightful.

Jack Royston - ANL asking permission to appeal. Good.

I hope the appeal is successful. On a side note, much as I need to stop referring to Megzy as Minge lest I say it out loud among mixed company, I have GOT to stop referring to ANL as Anal. :ROFLMAO:

Megz demanding things again...

And at a remote hearing on Tuesday, the duchess' lawyers asked the High Court to order Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL) – the publisher of The Mail On Sunday and MailOnline - to hand over any copies of the letter to Mr Markle and destroy any electronic copies of it or any notes made about it.

Ian Mill QC, representing Meghan, also applied for an injunction to "restrain the acts of copyright infringement and misuse of private information".

In written submissions, Mr Mill said: "The defendant has failed to deliver up copies it has of the letter such that the threat to infringe and further to misuse her private information remains real and, inexplicably, the defendant has still not removed the infringing articles from MailOnline."
Um that thing is all over the internet, Megzy. Good luck on that. Streisand effect in full swing. People will post copies of it everywhere now.

2 hours!! Wtf is she going to talk about for 2 hrs!!! Is anyone actually that interested on a Monday night when they’ve been at work all day on nmw/ sat at home all day worrying if they’re still employed/ home schooling/ worrying about their elderly relatives/ missing their friends etc. Country is on its knees and she’s going to sit in a £4000 dress moaning.
I seriously don’t know why the UK press and media give them any time at all. It’s time they went radio silence on these two- make their wish come true and do us all a favour!!
It won't be a full two hours because CBS is a commercial network. For every half hour of programming there are 8 to 10 minutes of commercials and bumper stuff (coming up next et al), sometimes more. So in 2 hours, you will only have 80 to 90 minutes of actual show. I haven't heard anything about this being commercial free, being limited commercials or having a single sponsor, so it may not be all that substantial.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
If Archie exists I’ll eat my favourite pink lacy thong. We will never see that boy as an older child or teenager. It just doesn’t add up, any of it. Don’t want to bore anyone on here with the details as I’m sure many of us know them all, but come on. Darren doll, actor, faceless graphic on the Christmas card. 🤦‍♀️
They asked HM for a title for Archie and were angry when refused. A surrogate wouldn't have been eligible for a title so Farchy had to be their real son to get one. When Charles becomes king Farchy would get a title and be a prince and 6th in line to the Throne. H&M thought they'd pulled it off but they hadn't.
Your thong is safe for the time being i think! 😘

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.