Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
As soon as I saw that virtue signaling, woke, fat positive, anti men idiot Natasha Devon I knew I’d be annoyed. She’s a smug idiot isn’t she. The man is making clear, correct points. Natasha Devon is a professional victim who deals in identity politics and is a supporter of other professional victims who deal in identity politics. Also what an unprofessional arrogant cow Natasha is, smirking and snorting when someone makes a point. Get over yourself you idiot.
If we really have to go into it, yes, Carole Middleton loved a bit of social mobility. Her children went to Marlborough, and from there Kate met William at St Andrews. William was enrolled in Geography and Kate in History of Art. William switched to kates course after a term or so. Not in the middletons power. They met, and hit it off. I’m sure the middletons feel they have hit the jackpot. But how can you compare it to a middle aged twice divorced American actress who blogged about her magic boobs and getting men to pay for her. Ffs, I hate feminism and I’m a woman in my 20s.
Whats wrong with feminsim ?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Margot1977

VIP Member
itv were always going to especially with the leaks, besides it's a crap channel - it still employs Pip Schofield and ant & dec.

I'm semi intrigued but I wouldn't need to watch it to hear the juicy bits that will feature on news and media and here.. Besides i couldn't tolerate listening to them pity-waffling for 10 mins let alone 2 hours, and that with Oprah - nope from me.
It's the same with award shows, I just want too see the pretty dresses.
BIB Yes 😄 but preferably minus the bird shit...

• Haha

Lollydyerx

Set up photos. 💰

Remember Harry namechecking Range Rover twice in the James Corden video? This is #ad #spon #merching
I didn’t watch any of it haha! What did they say about Range Rover. According to the Mail article Doria was in the back seat of the car... I bet she goes everywhere with them!!

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Anyway, they've managed to find a way to hide Andrew at Trooping which is a good thing. The longer he stays retired until all the Epstein-related matters have concluded, the better.

Sunday Times are reporting that Andrew will be replaced by Major General Roland Walker, a veteran of Afghanistan, at Trooping the Colour, which seems a decent solution.

Something interesting. Eagle-eyed Royal watchers spotted that when William and Kate were on TV yesterday (talking about antivax propaganda) they had a RF group picture of Charlotte's christening behind them. That's the christening that Harry missed.... so no Harry in the background.
What happened with that? Why did he miss it?

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
I've seen some of the comments on the Oprah advert and they are delusional. Genuinely believe the Royal Family hate MM because of her race. The British public hate MM because of her race, hate that Harry has married a black woman etc. But I don't understand how this false narrative is so easily believed by the Americans. Sure I think some people disliked it for those reasons. But I don't think that is the universal truth.
It wasn't until I realised they were moaning about the media but then putting themselves back into the media that I was annoyed at.

Anyway nobody has asked me if I'm okay.
I wonder if its because thats their experience of diverse races in the US ?

Shoot me down if necessary - I am just surmising !

pellegrino

Chatty Member
What then, in your opinion, is the end game? I’m not saying it isn’t possible, it completely is, but how do they get out of it? Do they never ever show the child? Even if they have another this year that they do show? How do they explain away phantom Archie? That’s where I get stuck, because however short sighted you are in planning there is going to be a point where it gets revealed and everything is a big lie. If the world discovered tomorrow that she lied and there is no Archie she would be destroyed
Californian variant

Reactions: 11

DandyTandy

VIP Member
Radio Times Listings is calling it 'Harry and Meghan vs The Monarchy'. So we have a newly-listed documentary going out under two different names, 80 minutes long...

ETA: Serious question. Do we think they would screen this on Saturday night, and jump the gun on the US market? Well they might... That would be the sort of surprise move they like to make.
I think they would.. I don't think the US market will take note of it either. The US market might be more focused on everything Oprah says. If Oprah says 8pm, they(mostly sugars) will most likely go watch at 8. :rolleyes:

Baguette

VIP Member
Presumably they wouldn't be allowed under the terms of the purchase?
Agree - but we don't know what the real deal with CBS is. Their PR has been saying 'US on Sunday 7 March, UK shortly afterwards' but maybe they always planned for this to turn up in the UK the same weekend...

Walter's toupee

But, why would she pretend to be pregnant and then try to pass off a doll? This is the bit I can’t get my head round. Was it to make the RF believe she had a child so she could stake a claim for more maintenance in the case of a divorce? Surely the RF would want to see some proof?

Why would they make up a baby?
In some photos I can see Archie's eyes resemble Meghan's. But the video with her In those high heels and pregnant bending down and standing up again are very impressive.