Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ggyahoo

About those Spartan races. There is a UK franchise, and look who helps promote them...

This really pisses me off as yet more evidence that nothing the Harkles do is without some sort of merching. I think H and Peter were close and this is just blatant cross promotion.

Reactions: 15

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Could this be Smeggy? The one doing some sort of yoga pose????

THANK YOU!!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Can't make head nor tail of that yoga one. Looks like a leg of lamb from Waitrose. :oops:
Far hue is NEVEF with them. Anywhere. True fact

ETA Oh dear. Sorry. Meant to say: Farchie is never with them . Been to a funeral, had beer. Sorry again.
Far Hue is an excellent name for him. A distant smudge on the horizon or mirage that vanishes as you approach. Sounds like a racehorse at the Grand National too. Well done! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ggyahoo

Re the Spartan games tie-up. Peter Phillips has form for trading on his royal connection. But in this instance it's the sneaky way Hazno effectively advertised Spartan for his cousin that riled me.

• Wow

Baguette

VIP Member
She wants a front page article and profits generated from the article? Ok Megz, it’s clear what your real problem is here.

Plus what’s the point in the injunction? it went global. Maybe she should put her friends on injunction too. They are the only reason any of this happened.
I'm guessing she wants an injunction around information disclosed in witness statements e.g. names of the Five Friends.

• Wow

MrsPiggleWiggle

VIP Member
Thanks for the laugh, has the Queen even seen Archie since that time she met him?! Harry couldn’t care less about his grandparents and he certainly wouldn’t have a baby with Meghan before they died for that reason. Harry has his nails out and ready to hammer into his granddads coffin too due to his current behaviour
He cared about them before she came along.

Flairey

VIP Member
This is my huge bug bear with these two. Could H&M have superjunctions in place preventing the press reporting on certain topics? I don't know how SJs work. Or are the press waiting for a green light from BP before they let rip? Has PP's illness changed things? I just hope we get the truth about her one day soon as, quite frankly, they are taking the piss out of the whole fucking world...
I wonder if she remembers to buckle up when she's out in the car ...

• Haha
  • Wow

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I think I'll have to watch... just because sometimes you need to see stuff with your own eyes and then go away and think about it? Pretty sure it wont change what I think about Mrs and Mr Meghan Wanker, more likely reibnforce it.

Tattyfilarious

In my experience, having a parent die when you're still very young can have a massive impact upon your life; you can be happily married and have a wonderful husband and beautiful children, but still feel you failed

• Heart
  • Sad

ggyahoo

And if it's on ITV it will transfer to Britbox in due cause which has a global reach now.

• Sick

liar liar

VIP Member
The Marines are planning a one-off special called "Shed your Pimp" after JCMH's atrocious touting for business with Disney 😂 🤣 😂

Oh and Happy Birthday @liar liar !!
Fanks you and says cheers (hic) 🥂 !

The Marines are planning a one-off special called "Shed your Pimp" after JCMH's atrocious touting for business with Disney 😂 🤣 😂

Oh and Happy Birthday @liar liar !!
And I meant to say I love your new program title 😀

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Here's Murky Meg on the current shenanigans

Murky has noted the expensive dress and his shoes having holes in them too !

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sea

VIP Member
Chris Ship said
- mental health (both)
- press intrusion (both)
- race in Britain (just Meghan)

So that's a barrel of laughs 🙄

It seemed clear from his piece tonight ITV are carrying the show - but that wasn't said. Chris said 'Meghan is the big draw' 🤣 (obviously he knows that isn't true so he's back on the Harkle-approved script)
How the heck did I miss out mental health!

((Also I like that dress but there needs to be a lotus corsage/brooch a la Carrie Bradshaw on the print)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

No Drama Llama

$4700 to look like Merchiedoll has thrown his milk up over her shoulder?

I see that Scooby is tweeting that it's been extended from 90 minutes to 2 hours.
I thought a seagull had flown overhead!

I think the dress has had an unfortunate bird strike on the shoulder and her face is now someone else’s, possible someone Asian? She’s gone for the ‘fox eyes’ racist trend there looks like. So much eyeliner makes them recede. The flat hand placed on the bump looks very unnatural.
Sorry missed your comment - great minds think alike :)

Sorry if posted before, someone mentioned MM blog as a working actress (anonymously but confirmed it was hers). She really truly knows how to manipulate people :/ the sweet naïveté she tries to promote really is for the cameras.

furthermore she always had a sense of specialness, and saw other women as competition not to be bonded with :/
Lol someone's battery is running very low😄

• Haha