Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What's the comment from Bruce Adrien? How did Noballz lead "dismounted cavalry troops" in Afghanistan? What happened to their horses when the troops dismounted, and where did Hazznoballs lead them to? Up the creek probably.
I was thinking of Lighthorsemen - my only knowledge of them is from the movie of the same name which depicted the Battle of Beersheba in 1917. It's ages since I saw it but I think that they had two horses each, galloped to where they were supposed to be, dismounted and joined in the battle on foot. As far as I can remember, the horses were trained to stay in the one spot.

I can just see action man Harry doing that, surrounded by his Gurkhas and Protection Officers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

craftychick

Agree - but we don't know what the real deal with CBS is. Their PR has been saying 'US on Sunday 7 March, UK shortly afterwards' but maybe they always planned for this to turn up in the UK the same weekend...
Maybe trying to overshadow the commonwealth event on Sunday?

• Sad

koalabear53

Chatty Member
I know nothing about what's in the letter to her father.... Why is she SO desperate that no one sees it!!!????I can only assume doesn't show her in a kind daughter light!!??🤷🤷

JAR21

VIP Member
The real winners from this interview are Piers and the GMB ratings next Monday morning - and I'm here for it. Frothing Piers will be so much more entertaining than the Moaning Markles.

This interview will be the tone-deaf train wreck of all time. 'Let Meghan speak for longer' said no-one. Ever. What is Oprah up to, I wonder?
Once she's interviewed them, she's not got any more use for them, so I wonder whether it will be edited to make it as explosive possible.

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
You can buy packages of views, likes and comments on YouTube. The cheapest ones are just an emoji or one non-specific word like 'nice!' - those are often bots. The more expensive kind are complete sentences that relate to the content. Looks like they've spent a lot on boosting views and comments.

As always, I wonder where the money is coming from. 💰
Thank you, I only heard about the emoji-bots before. I wonder if it worth it at the end, some comment sounds like an insane cult.

Silbee

VIP Member
She's another one that could benefit from brat therapy. She could win gold in the sneer olympics, sarky cunt.
The bitch ambushed Maria Carey over her as-yet-unrevealed pregnancy.Tried to make Mariah drink alcohol and the secret was outed. Bitch.
Mariah had a miscarriage shortly thereafter.

Yes, he faked a bank statement for one of her security guys with regular payments being made to him from a secret source, thus implying the security guy was spying on her for someone. He also said her car was bugged and (this one kills me:ROFLMAO:) that the swatch watch that Chas gave Wills for his birthday was a secret recording device for recording calls between Wills and his mum.
He fucked with her brain. God knows she was paranoid enough at that point, so he played on her insecurities to make her spill the tea on her marriage problems. He's a bastard.
... and then there was this awkward interview ... Ellen & Dakota Johnson.

Dakota Johnson’s Favorite Comedian Isn’t Ellen - YouTube

• Haha

StanleySon

She's another one that could benefit from brat therapy. She could win gold in the sneer olympics, sarky cunt.
The bitch ambushed Maria Carey over her as-yet-unrevealed pregnancy.Tried to make Mariah drink alcohol and the secret was outed. Bitch.
Mariah had a miscarriage shortly thereafter.
This may go some way to explaining this.....

This has won the internet for me this evening. Thank you.
Sorry to derail - Smeg and JCMH, still cunts.

• Haha

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Alex Belfield talking about security

This guy is saying that HMTQ stopped Diana's security. I've seen in several places that after the divorce Diana refused security for everyday, and only had it for events. So can someone confirm that the queen took it, or that Diana refused it?

Tofino

VIP Member
What happens if it does go to appeal, does it get heard by a different judge?

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The whole merching thing on the back of being a member of the royal family is quite hard to understand. After all Charles sells 'Duchy' products. I guess technically Peter Phillips isn't a working royal but I do sort of see why the sugars don't grasp it.

Vanelope

VIP Member
I think belts aren’t a good look for her because she doesn’t have a waist? Just makes her look even boxier! Unpopular opinion but the green dress and hat she wore to the commonwealth service (?) I thought was actually gorgeous! But yeah...she normally dresses very matronly, not a good look
I didn’t like the green - but if the dress/cape had been navy it might have looked better

Pippa M

VIP Member
She's obviously the secret love child of Michael Jackson and Diana! She married Harry to get some of her rightful inheritance and to bankrupt Charles and destroy the Queen. It all makes sense now. 😂
I hope not ! That would make it an incestuous marrriage.......:sick::oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See that's the thing though isn't it? It's not about facts or even opinions. If I asked how you were you'd rely with YOUR truth not THE truth.

Anyway.
How are you? Are you ok?

I've seen some of the comments on the Oprah advert and they are delusional. Genuinely believe the Royal Family hate MM because of her race. The British public hate MM because of her race, hate that Harry has married a black woman etc. But I don't understand how this false narrative is so easily believed by the Americans. Sure I think some people disliked it for those reasons. But I don't think that is the universal truth.
It wasn't until I realised they were moaning about the media but then putting themselves back into the media that I was annoyed at.

Anyway nobody has asked me if I'm okay.

Reactions: 12