Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pellegrino

Chatty Member
I deleted my previous comment because the original post I quoted was about precedent not succession.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

pellegrino

Chatty Member
The line of succession as above with Prince George showing as third in line, is different from the order of precedence in the UK. Order of precedence is the sequential heirarchy used for entrances, seating and also curtsying and the like. I guarantee that THE DUCHESS has wallcharts for all this stuff with a lot of red ink scribble all over them...
Like I said I deleted my post, because I realised that you were talking about precedence not succession

Reactions: 7

Jkay

Chatty Member
I really dislike arrogant Andrew but it's not right that idiots like this are labelling him as a pweirdo. They don't even seem to know the correct definition of the word (which doesn't apply to 17 year old sex workers willingly shagging old rich men for money). They need to provide evidence or fuck off.

Obviously that shit was written by one of Smeggys PR people or a sugar. Smegface won't be coming back to the UK to curtsey to anyone any time soon. This is just a smear campaign against Andrew.
Pretty sure he's managing to do that himself just brilliantly, he doesn't need anyone's help

• Haha

Orangeinessex

VIP Member
She's very insincere and I find her voice annoying but her 'acting experience' makes her a bit better than him when delivering a speech. Harry has this very strange way of emphasising odd words when he's speaking in a way that doesn't make any sense!
He seems to think that if he emphasises every third word it makes him sound more genuine and it really doesn't, its just confusing. If he's going to try and make a living giving speeches then he should get some training from a professional (not from Meghan).
This may go some way to explaining this.....

• Haha
  • Heart

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
If Archie exists I’ll eat my favourite pink lacy thong. We will never see that boy as an older child or teenager. It just doesn’t add up, any of it. Don’t want to bore anyone on here with the details as I’m sure many of us know them all, but come on. Darren doll, actor, faceless graphic on the Christmas card. 🤦‍♀️
No, please. Tell us what your theory is. It is interesting to hear what others think.

I believe she pretended to be pregnant and then faked the birth. Why? I have absolutely no idea why she would do this, esp as she will be required to wheel out some sort of ‘Archie’ once a year to the braying fans. Why would she do that? For what ends?

Reactions: 5

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
Do you remember when there was the abuse scandal at her school? She gave a mobile phone to each of the girls there, and it had her personal number on it so they could call her immediately if there were any more issues. And that was in the press. She put that out to show how devastated she was and how proactive she was being. She wanted everyone to know she was sad.
But really that isn’t a solution is it? It doesn’t address the fundamental flaws that allowed abuse to take place.
And even if it was the final thing she did, after putting in lots of safeguarding, why was she making it so big of a deal? Why did it mention she paid for the phones personally? I would have thought the number of a 24/7 vetted and highly trained safeguarding team in the local area was more fucking use than calling Oprah thousands of miles away who won’t be monitoring that phone every minute. It was announced widely to show how upset Oprah was. So we all knew. We knew how devastated by the abuse Oprah was. How much Oprah cared. She cried, you know. She felt so sad.
It was all about Oprah’s feelings and let’s see what a sensitive but also generous person she is!

That’s what I remember about the abuse scandal.
Not how many kids were involved. Not how they managed it and safeguarded in future. Not how they were failed.

I remember Oprah cried and gave them all phones with her number on it. Oprah was upset. But she was also generous. Remember that everyone.
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

It’s all such bullshit. And at the cost of vulnerable kids and adults who are paraded to show just how much these huge woke stars care.

Anyone think Serena really regrets that friendship now?
I am not sure. I like her, but she chose to marry THAT guy. She deserves better.

Reactions: 5

Walter's toupee

No, please. Tell us what your theory is. It is interesting to hear what others think.

I believe she pretended to be pregnant and then faked the birth. Why? I have absolutely no idea why she would do this, esp as she will be required to wheel out some sort of ‘Archie’ once a year to the braying fans. Why would she do that? For what ends?
How can they get away with it too?

Reactions: 4
That's not her. That girl has good legs, smeggy has really bad chicken legs. And the girl has a shapely torso and waist, smeggy's torso is short and her waist blends into her arse area making her look dumpy in many of her fitted dresses.

BUT ... the guy talking to Andrew is Markus Anderson, one of smeggy's besties. So no doubt there is a connection.

Is it just me or does the topless brunette look like Kate-? Those (gorgeous) legs, waist and ofc the dark hair- I recognise the arms aswell.... interesting?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2