Harry and Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants a front page article and profits generated from the article? Ok Megz, it’s clear what your real problem is here.

Plus what’s the point in the injunction? it went global. Maybe she should put her friends on injunction too. They are the only reason any of this happened.
So she wants a front page article about her privacy case :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
So she wants a front page article about her privacy case :rolleyes:
We definitely need a roll eyes emoji response on here! 😆

I can't get over her grandiosity here and how some people seem to think its great WTF !!!
An apology and perhaps a charity donation I could agree with, but this is just another level of ridiculousness. She really thinks that she can stifle the press.

I wonder if all the Newspaper editors will call a secret meeting to discuss how they are going to bring her down 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Miranda Devine on twitter

I always call this out to sugars who say the press or haters are “racist”! They call her Duchess and Princess, however those titles reflect white privilege, colonialism and imperialism (everything they supposedly hate). I would have more respect if they dropped their titles as a “F U” to the RF! and if H and M really have this woke agenda then walking around with a title from an “oppressive colonialist monarchy” is the biggest hypocrisy out there!!
And their followers are too stupid to even realise their own hypocrisy and how flimsy their own beliefs are if they call Meghan a princess and criticise the RF and HMTQ for being a White privileged and colonist institution when their beloved Megz is profiting off that same imperialist institution.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We definitely need a roll eyes emoji response on here! 😆

I can't get over her grandiosity here and how some people seem to think its great WTF !!!
An apology and perhaps a charity donation I could agree with, but this is just another level of ridiculousness. She really thinks that she can stifle the press.

I wonder if all the Newspaper editors will call a secret meeting to discuss how they are going to bring her down 😁
She seems to think since she married Harry, she's above everything and the most important person in the world. Look at the way she behaved at Wimbledon, having to fly everywhere on private jets because she wouldn't be safe otherwise, Archie can't go to nursery school or have any friends because she's too well known so couldn't possibly take him, no one being allowed to take a photograph of her in a public place, etc. etc. It's amazing how Kate (the future queen and mother of the future king) can do all these things but it's too dangerous for Meghan. Sadly all these perceived threats, insults, racism and bad treatment is all in her own head and her behaviour and delusions of grandeur get more ridiculous by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I've seen some of the comments on the Oprah advert and they are delusional. Genuinely believe the Royal Family hate MM because of her race. The British public hate MM because of her race, hate that Harry has married a black woman etc. But I don't understand how this false narrative is so easily believed by the Americans. Sure I think some people disliked it for those reasons. But I don't think that is the universal truth.
It wasn't until I realised they were moaning about the media but then putting themselves back into the media that I was annoyed at.

Anyway nobody has asked me if I'm okay.
Oprah is infamous for playing the race card when it's convenient. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/oprah-winfrey-racism-story-is-604351
Oh yeah according to her poor white people are more priviledged than her (a billionaire) too 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I wonder if its because thats their experience of diverse races in the US ?

Shoot me down if necessary - I am just surmising !
Racism is more prominent in the USA and sadly many Americans believe that the UK is the same.

They judge by their own experience of recent segregation in the US and honestly don't understand that Europe is completely different to America. We didn't have segregation to start with.

It sickens me that Meghan has encouraged this narrative and now we are all being labelled as racist. 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
What is this self absorbed vengeful woman thinking?

Not content to demand a statement she writes be published stating that she won her case, she’s also demanding it be kept on the homepage of the news website "for a period of not less than 6 months, together with a hyperlink to the Judgement".

FFS

My God this is unreal. She'll want the editors tarred and feathered and paraded through the streets next. Just when I thought she couldn't get any worse, she out does herself once again with her obnoxious grandiosity.

Interesting. H has been on a double decker bus. When he was a boy, Diana and her bodyguard Ken Wharfe waited at the bus stop but had to leave as H kept saying 'but but ding ding' which is a derogatory term. Ken wrote this in his book

Hmmm he really does have form for that kind of behaviour doesn't he?

Reactions: 23
Racism is more prominent in the USA and sadly many Americans believe that the UK is the same.

They judge by their own experience of recent segregation in the US and honestly don't understand that Europe is completely different to America. We didn't have segregation to start with.

It sickens me that Meghan has encouraged this narrative and now we are all being labelled as racist. 🤬
Apparently we just didn't want a black woman in a castle. I couldn't be bothered correcting the comments that most the royal family don't live in a castle. MM didn't live in a castle she lived in a cottage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Apparently we just didn't want a black woman in a castle. I couldn't be bothered correcting the comments that most the royal family don't live in a castle. MM didn't live in a castle she lived in a cottage 😂
They should have put her in a shoe like the old woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Citing racism in Britain as one of your main reasons for moving to the USA, is like bemoaning women's rights in the UK and then moving to Saudi Arabia. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I think he wanted to marry and start a family before his grandparents died. It's the only explanation given how much he rushed into it with someone so clearly unsuitable.
Thanks for the laugh, has the Queen even seen Archie since that time she met him?! Harry couldn’t care less about his grandparents and he certainly wouldn’t have a baby with Meghan before they died for that reason. Harry has his nails out and ready to hammer into his granddads coffin too due to his current behaviour

Reactions: 17
UK needs a free press to hold the powerful to account. Its that simple for me. If the likes of THE DUCHESS are not held to account by the press and the courts for their dishonest actions, what chance have we peasants?

Onwards ANL to the Court of Appeal, and may the rulings be ever in your favour.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
She seems to think since she married Harry, she's above everything and the most important person in the world. Look at the way she behaved at Wimbledon, having to fly everywhere on private jets because she wouldn't be safe otherwise, Archie can't go to nursery school or have any friends because she's too well known so couldn't possibly take him, no one being allowed to take a photograph of her in a public place, etc. etc. It's amazing how Kate (the future queen and mother of the future king) can do all these things but it's too dangerous for Meghan. Sadly all these perceived threats, insults, racism and bad treatment is all in her own head and her behaviour and delusions of grandeur get more ridiculous by the day.
Folie a deux

• Heart
Reactions: 20
UK needs a free press to hold the powerful to account. Its that simple for me. If the likes of THE DUCHESS are not held to account by the press and the courts for their dishonest actions, what chance have we peasants?

Onwards ANL to the Court of Appeal, and may the rulings be ever in your favour.

I wonder how long the court of appeal thing takes and if ANL still have to pay the £450k in the meantime. Any legal bods here? I presume Warby can’t be involved at court of appeal as surely that would be a conflict of interest!

Reactions: 17
Remember when the Harkles said that they wouldn't engage with the press and all the newspapers (even the ones not on their hit list) universally condemned them?

Well I can imagine that despite their differences the newspapers are not going to think that the Harkles fresh attempts to silence them will go down well. I keep imagining them having a secret meeting to plot against them 😄 something like this.....

editors.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh dear will all copies of Finding Freedom , with comments about Meghans letter to her father have to be returned, because they breached Meghans copyright? How did Omid get away with breaking her confidentiality like this in his book? Why hasnt he been sued ?

If she wants a front page apology for six months...just imagine the fun the layout team can have.
Front page cover of ''Who caused the Covid crisis?'' with a large picture of Meghan and a tiny font apologising.
Six reasons that led to the recession....Picture of Meghan and her apology
Reasons why the National theatre and other Arts organisations are in crisis? Picture of Meghan and apology letter...
Why are the England Rugby team doing so badly?......Picture of Meghan and Harry and apology letter....

She is a stupid fool for even asking for something like this...she is not that important to deserve anything like this...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.