Harry and Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always one of my favourites 🤣

“Because I’m from the States, you don’t grow up with the same understanding of the royal family. And so while I now understand very clearly there’s a global interest there, I didn’t know much about him.”
23DCC65A-E85E-4595-BA94-6A5AFE527B6F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She's asking for £1.5 million in costs? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.

Absolute grifters.
To us that's a fortune. To her it's a few months worth of clothes and a lifetime blackmail money paid to Archie and Angie's surrogate *moms.
I even said mom, as gee, she's a Californian girl. I probably should have said mum though, I've seen the arguments. 😬😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh dear will all copies of Finding Freedom , with comments about Meghans letter to her father have to be returned, because they breached Meghans copyright? How did Omid get away with breaking her confidentiality like this in his book? Why hasnt he been sued ?

If she wants a front page apology for six months...just imagine the fun the layout team can have.
Front page cover of ''Who caused the Covid crisis?'' with a large picture of Meghan and a tiny font apologising.
Six reasons that led to the recession....Picture of Meghan and her apology
Reasons why the National theatre and other Arts organisations are in crisis? Picture of Meghan and apology letter...
Why are the England Rugby team doing so badly?......Picture of Meghan and Harry and apology letter....

She is a stupid fool for even asking for something like this...she is not that important to deserve anything like this...
It can’t be in small font. She’s demanded a minimum font size according to the ITV article on today’s hearing. 🤦🏼‍♀️

ETA: sorry I don’t think it was the itv article. I can’t see it now but can’t remember where I saw it! Will repost if I find it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Superinjunctions and D notices.

D notices have no expiry date - is that right?

How do they get awarded one? Isn’t it, if the public has no right to that information or it isn’t in the interest of the public etc etc. Something like that. And why would you get one over a SI?

But surely, the fact that a royal child who has a place in the order of succession has possible queries about biological parentage *is* relevant.
The idea that there was deception and secrecy around Archie’s birth and who carried him (which automatically leads to questions about parentage) , is very much a relevant issue to the British public. We have a RF and succession should be completely transparent and without any question of impropriety. If it had all been transparent and above board, the usual royal medical team were used etc, it wouldn’t be such an issue. They could have used a surrogate and been up front with TQ, Smeg could have stayed out if the public eye if they wanted to lead people to believe she carried the baby (although I think honesty would have been the better policy and applauded) and dropped quietly from the order of succession. But they didn’t. By all accounts they created a weirdness and secrecy around him that led to questions and discussion, and no one in the RF was privy to the full facts. I think the idea that they haven’t been honest with TQ about Archie is awful. I don’t see how it isn’t a public issue. Archie could potentially take the throne and there is so much, very obvious, dishonesty around him. Meg and Harry created a bubble of secrecy and mistrust around his gestation and birth.
If you want privacy and a quiet life, don’t marry into a ruling Royal Family where everything you do will be scrutinised, especially when you have been warned about this. She can’t say she wasn’t told. She just didn’t care and had no intention of toeing the line.
You want secrecy around your kid, fine. Then ccept he isn’t in the line of succession.

But she wanted all the money and fame and, most of all, the status/power/titles. She wants everything her own way. What’s bizarre is that she genuinely doesn’t appear to see why she can’t have it all.

Her self-obsessed delusions of grandeur are so extreme they are fascinating. She would make a great case study.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It can’t be in small font. She’s demanded a minimum font size according to the ITV article on today’s hearing. 🤦🏼‍♀️
That is completely absurd.....She has no right at all to dictate these kinds of terms to a national paper!

Who does she think she is?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Superinjunctions and D notices.

D notices have no expiry date - is that right?

How do they get awarded one? Isn’t it, if the public has no right to that information or it isn’t in the interest of the public etc etc. Something like that. And why would you get one over a SI?

But surely, the fact that a royal child who has a place in the order of succession has possible queries about biological parentage *is* relevant.
The idea that there was deception and secrecy around Archie’s birth and who carried him (which automatically leads to questions about parentage) , is very much a relevant issue to the British public. We have a RF and succession should be completely transparent and without any question of impropriety. If it had all been transparent and above board, the usual royal medical team were used etc, it wouldn’t be such an issue. They could have used a surrogate and been up front with TQ, Smeg could have stayed out if the public eye if they wanted to lead people to believe she carried the baby (although I think honesty would have been the better policy and applauded) and dropped quietly from the order of succession. But they didn’t. By all accounts they created a weirdness and secrecy around him that led to questions and discussion, and no one in the RF was privy to the full facts. I think the idea that they haven’t been honest with TQ about Archie is awful. I don’t see how it isn’t a public issue. Archie could potentially take the throne and there is so much, very obvious, dishonesty around him. Meg and Harry created a bubble of secrecy and mistrust around his gestation and birth.
If you want privacy and a quiet life, don’t marry into a ruling Royal Family where everything you do will be scrutinised, especially when you have been warned about this. She can’t say she wasn’t told. She just didn’t care and had no intention of toeing the line.
You want secrecy around your kid, fine. Then ccept he isn’t in the line of succession.

But she wanted all the money and fame and, most of all, the status/power/titles. She wants everything her own way. What’s bizarre is that she genuinely doesn’t appear to see why she can’t have it all.

Her self-obsessed delusions of grandeur are so extreme they are fascinating. She would make a great case study.
Psychiatrists would have enough for an entire conference.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like he has moved to let out a big fart🥴🤢
I can’t work these two out
They change looks daily
Meecow puffy face one day chiselled jaw line next day big boobs and belly clutching , then no baby bump
Harry bald patch gap in teeth fat belly
No way was that him running in the JC assault course clip
Then Harry more hair straight gap less teeth
And the voice sounds like an American trying to talk like a British toff
It’s all smoke and mirrors and doppelgängers
God that’s a good point. He looks very different to Action-Harry-Assault-Course-bleep. Yet weren’t they filmed only days apart?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the laugh, has the Queen even seen Archie since that time she met him?! Harry couldn’t care less about his grandparents and he certainly wouldn’t have a baby with Meghan before they died for that reason. Harry has his nails out and ready to hammer into his granddads coffin too due to his current behaviour
He cared about them before she came along.

Reactions: 14
I'd rather go to jail than pay her one copper penny! She's absolutely bleeping delusional!

Either that, or drop the case let her win and print the apology, then print everything you know about her and her has been husband. I mean everything! Every. Last. Thing. I'm just 🤯 at her bleeping audacity. She's a bleeping nobody with delusions of grandeur, god dammit I'm bleeping fuming!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

ETA: sorry I don’t think it was the itv article. I can’t see it now but can’t remember where I saw it! Will repost if I find it.
Minimum font size 🤣🤣. Am back to finding this highly amusing rather than depressing. She’s certifiable now.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It was Chris Ship on Twitter rather than the article that mentioned font size (and specific headline wording!)

6EEF9440-AD25-4ED8-8C3D-D727A659E916.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Racism is more prominent in the USA and sadly many Americans believe that the UK is the same.
True about racism in America.
Educated people do NOT believe that racism is rampant in the UK.
Just like most people do not believe everyone in America is a racist.
Most sugars appear to be ignorant ( lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated) about racism and honestly about many things.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As we are talking about the pregnancy and birth of Archie, let’s not forget that Meghan and Harry announced her pregnancy on Baby Loss Awareness Day.

A breathtaking lack of sensitivity and self obsession.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Others have said this as well.......But.........Id forgotten the Oprah pity me special was 2 hours long.........

What about Unforgotten? Its 2 episodes in and was just getting interesting........It was due to air at 9pm on Monday....When do ITV plan to show it?

Reactions: 17
True about racism in America.
Educated people do NOT believe that racism is rampant in the UK.
Just like most people do not believe everyone in America is a racist.
Most sugars appear to be ignorant ( lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated) about racism and honestly about many things.
Yes of course I meant no offence to the millions of decent folks in America who are finding divisive identity politics to be a huge step backwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd rather go to jail than pay her one copper penny! She's absolutely bleeping delusional!

Either that, or drop the case let her win and print the apology, then print everything you know about her and her has been husband. I mean everything! Every. Last. Thing. I'm just 🤯 at her bleeping audacity. She's a bleeping nobody with delusions of grandeur, god dammit I'm bleeping fuming!
Me too, I am bleeping seething once more. I know we shouldn’t let them wind us up into such a frenzy but it is very hard not to. How can one woman be such a rabid twit? She really is a monster. I don’t think I have ever witnessed such arrogance and supreme confidence. She is a nobody. Can you imagine how the RF must feel if we are so furious? I am having very untoward thoughts and I am sure I am not alone. Arrrrrgghhhhhhh! 🤯🤯🤯🤯😤😤😤😤😤😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.