Harry and Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pleeeeeease let her have to pay the humongous legal costs😆😆😆😆 Haz... Better get yr Diana inheritance bank account ready to pay cos he wifey certainly doesn't half one and a half million pounds of her own!!!! It would be Karma!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For those who say Meghan doesn't wear fake tan. This photo of her getting the Henna in Morocco says different. Remember they use an alcohol wipe on the skin prior to application.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I haven't seen anywhere where they're saying they're donating it to charity???
I’ve not seen anything recently but I’m sure it was mentioned in the early days. But she was still officially RF then. So maybe she’s changed her mind lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know nothing about what's in the letter to her father.... Why is she SO desperate that no one sees it!!!????I can only assume doesn't show her in a kind daughter light!!??🤷🤷

Reactions: 13
What is this self absorbed vengeful woman thinking?

Not content to demand a statement she writes be published stating that she won her case, she’s also demanding it be kept on the homepage of the news website "for a period of not less than 6 months, together with a hyperlink to the Judgement".

FFS

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Not content to demand a statement she writes be published stating that she won her case, she’s also demanding it be kept on the homepage of the news website "for a period of not less than 6 months, together with a hyperlink to the Judgement".

FFS

This is beyond ridiculous!!! Six months on the homepage? SIX MONTHS?!?! Surely once any sort of statement made you would want everyone to forget about it as soon as possible. Not be front and centre for another six months? Oh yes I forget this is a narc we are dealing with!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

FFS

She's bleeping deluded! She just isn't important.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Morning. I had to open a new account because I couldn’t remember the login details for the other one.

Just wanted to say - don’t worry at all if Warby refuses leave to appeal. The lower courts nearly always do - rare is the judge who says “Ok..I may have made a mistake”...although sometimes they do. This just means that ANL will go direct to the Court of Appeal. They’ll be expecting to do that anyway but they have to go through the process of asking Warby for permission first.

Just wanted to give you a heads up on that.
Wont this come up before Warby again as isnt he moving to the Appeal Court?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
This is beyond ridiculous!!! Six months on the homepage? SIX MONTHS?!?! Surely once any sort of statement made you would want everyone to forget about it as soon as possible. Not be front and centre for another six months? Oh yes I forget this is a narc we are dealing with!
That's unbelievably stupid. ANL will find another way to make her suffer if she tries to be so vengeful and I wish them every success in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I honestly feel like everything else they don't know when to stop. It's like JCMH with the suicide links. All it does is piss off the judge and make the paper's more determined

Reactions: 29

FFS

Jesus Christ she is deranged!

FFS

Thing is, there is no precedent for this. Furthermore, there might actually be IMPORTANT WORLDWIDE news in the next six months. Also a random member of the public wouldn't get that or even ask for it. Such a narc-ing lunatic harpie, my god.

Reactions: 35
Is there any other news in the world ? Apart from the Hazbeens . Maybe all this was part of the original plan to get world attention by pretending to need/want privacy,now they are talked about non stop. And I am FED UP with their behaviour.

There might be a Big Bang any minute now that Opera feels she has no exclusive poor us interview after Harry spouted similar with JCorden...ooohy ooohy... lets see what happpens next.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
Perhaps when ANL have to write daily about how Meghan, the most important woman in the world, won they will treat us to photos like this to accompany the daily update 🤣
smeg.jpg

I simply cannot fathom how she thinks that she's so important

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Interesting. H has been on a double decker bus. When he was a boy, Diana and her bodyguard Ken Wharfe waited at the bus stop but had to leave as H kept saying 'but but ding ding' which is a derogatory term. Ken wrote this in his book

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My theory is he wanted a wife at any cost, 2 perfectly fabulous girls ran a mile ( go Chelsy and Cressida) He is a man child, no one would put up with his strops. The Oprah clip where he says something about sitting there with "my wife" felt like , to me, he wanted a wife... Wills and kate are happily settled with a beautiful family, he had none of that so the first golddigger that came along and played him, quickly became Mrs Petulant child...

Marry in Haste, Repent at leisure....
I think he wanted to marry and start a family before his grandparents died. It's the only explanation given how much he rushed into it with someone so clearly unsuitable.

A decent young woman would take her time thinking about whether the Royal Life is a one she was prepared to take on, and with the Queen and PP well into their 90s, he didn't have time to wait. So he went to the nearest trailer park and picked up the trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've seen some of the comments on the Oprah advert and they are delusional. Genuinely believe the Royal Family hate MM because of her race. The British public hate MM because of her race, hate that Harry has married a black woman etc. But I don't understand how this false narrative is so easily believed by the Americans. Sure I think some people disliked it for those reasons. But I don't think that is the universal truth.
It wasn't until I realised they were moaning about the media but then putting themselves back into the media that I was annoyed at.

Anyway nobody has asked me if I'm okay.
I wonder if its because thats their experience of diverse races in the US ?

Shoot me down if necessary - I am just surmising !

Reactions: 12
After announcing to the family I can't bring myself to even hatewatch the interview, my 11-year-old fellow Harkle-hater then asked how much I'd be willing to pay him to take one for the team and watch it😂 A Harkle-level hustle, I say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Interesting. H has been on a double decker bus. When he was a boy, Diana and her bodyguard Ken Wharfe waited at the bus stop but had to leave as H kept saying 'but but ding ding' which is a derogatory term. Ken wrote this in his book

He said open top bus, unfortunately :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.