Harry and Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does the topless brunette look like Kate-? Those (gorgeous) legs, waist and ofc the dark hair- I recognise the arms aswell.... interesting?
[/QUOTE
Looks like he has moved to let out a big fartšŸ„“šŸ¤¢
I canā€™t work these two out
They change looks daily
Meecow puffy face one day chiselled jaw line next day big boobs and belly clutching , then no baby bump
Harry bald patch gap in teeth fat belly
No way was that him running in the JC assault course clip
Then Harry more hair straight gap less teeth
And the voice sounds like an American trying to talk like a British toff
Itā€™s all smoke and mirrors and doppelgƤngers
So ITV showing the sh!tshow
Oh dear Iā€™ll have to miss it
Iā€™ll be cleaning up my labs doggy do
Then cleaning the loo
In fact anything not to watch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry if posted before, someone mentioned MM blog as a working actress (anonymously but confirmed it was hers). She really truly knows how to manipulate people :/ the sweet naĆÆvetĆ© she tries to promote really is for the cameras.

furthermore she always had a sense of specialness, and saw other women as competition not to be bonded with :/
Didn't work for her did it :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if posted before, someone mentioned MM blog as a working actress (anonymously but confirmed it was hers). She really truly knows how to manipulate people :/ the sweet naĆÆvetĆ© she tries to promote really is for the cameras.

furthermore she always had a sense of specialness, and saw other women as competition not to be bonded with :/
Lol someone's battery is running very lowšŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She wants half the costs up front, within 14 days. I bet she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Megz demanding things again...

And at a remote hearing on Tuesday, the duchess' lawyers asked the High Court to order Associated Newspapers Limited (ANL) ā€“ the publisher of The Mail On Sunday and MailOnline - to hand over any copies of the letter to Mr Markle and destroy any electronic copies of it or any notes made about it.

Ian Mill QC, representing Meghan, also applied for an injunction to "restrain the acts of copyright infringement and misuse of private information".

In written submissions, Mr Mill said: "The defendant has failed to deliver up copies it has of the letter such that the threat to infringe and further to misuse her private information remains real and, inexplicably, the defendant has still not removed the infringing articles from MailOnline."
Well...she still hasn't submitted her text messages and emails that she was told to submit...šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She is wearing a hat now to try and throw shade at HM The Queen. ā€˜of course I wear hats; I was never told to wear one that day, like i was never told to wear tightsā€™
Has anyone seen her with dark nail varnish lately or did she just do that when she was in the royal family as she knew she shouldn't - it's the behaviour of a toddler pushing boundaries!

Morning. I had to open a new account because I couldnā€™t remember the login details for the other one.

Just wanted to say - donā€™t worry at all if Warby refuses leave to appeal. The lower courts nearly always do - rare is the judge who says ā€œOk..I may have made a mistakeā€...although sometimes they do. This just means that ANL will go direct to the Court of Appeal. Theyā€™ll be expecting to do that anyway but they have to go through the process of asking Warby for permission first.

Just wanted to give you a heads up on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Morning. I had to open a new account because I couldnā€™t remember the login details for the other one.

Just wanted to say - donā€™t worry at all if Warby refuses leave to appeal. The lower courts nearly always do - rare is the judge who says ā€œOk..I may have made a mistakeā€...although sometimes they do. This just means that ANL will go direct to the Court of Appeal. Theyā€™ll be expecting to do that anyway but they have to go through the process of asking Warby for permission first.

Is the application for costs frozen pending appeal?

Reactions: 16
I've seen some of the comments on the Oprah advert and they are delusional. Genuinely believe the Royal Family hate MM because of her race. The British public hate MM because of her race, hate that Harry has married a black woman etc. But I don't understand how this false narrative is so easily believed by the Americans. Sure I think some people disliked it for those reasons. But I don't think that is the universal truth.
It wasn't until I realised they were moaning about the media but then putting themselves back into the media that I was annoyed at.

Anyway nobody has asked me if I'm okay.

• Haha

Thank you! It's good to know these things ... : - )

Reactions: 17
See that's the thing though isn't it? It's not about facts or even opinions. If I asked how you were you'd rely with YOUR truth not THE truth.

Anyway.
How are you? Are you ok?

I've seen some of the comments on the Oprah advert and they are delusional. Genuinely believe the Royal Family hate MM because of her race. The British public hate MM because of her race, hate that Harry has married a black woman etc. But I don't understand how this false narrative is so easily believed by the Americans. Sure I think some people disliked it for those reasons. But I don't think that is the universal truth.
It wasn't until I realised they were moaning about the media but then putting themselves back into the media that I was annoyed at.

Reactions: 12
I guess even if ANL donā€™t win an appeal or even get granted it, I still love the fact they keep fighting and it drags it out for MM. she wonā€™t get any of her $$$ or demands just yet.

Reactions: 26
It's probably a coincidence but I feel like the Mail are having lots of fun at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 21

There was a lot of public hate for Fergie back in the day. Nothing to do with race. Fergie's press was awful Some she deserved and some she didn't. S

Reactions: 24
I guess even if ANL donā€™t win an appeal or even get granted it, I still love the fact they keep fighting and it drags it out for MM. she wonā€™t get any of her $$$ or demands just yet.
I haven't seen anywhere where they're saying they're donating it to charity???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow, incredible if so. My car won't let me drive if I don't have my seat belt on and it's not a top spec Range Rover, so I would've thought such an expensive car would have that as standard, but I suppose these things can be overridden.
Hubbyā€™s car keeps bleeping louder and louder
If seat belt is not on
We both wear one but when our lab is in the back with safety harness on and lays out across the back
Car assumes there is another passenger not wearing a seat belt even if spare belt is clicked in due to the weight
Hubby has to stop car get out shove the dog over much to her annoyance
Only for her to
Move again

Teresa. I wondered where the flat abdomen had gone!

ETA not sure how the word yes was spellchecked into Teresa!
Because of Meecows Mother Teresa poses

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is the application for costs frozen pending appeal?
If he refuses leave to appeal (likely) then heā€™ll probably make an order for costs. BUT, if ANL apply directly to the CoA (likely) they can ask that any order regarding the litigation be frozen pending the outcome.

The CoA could, by the way, refuse to hear the appeal. It depends how good their case is.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.