Harry and Meghan #61 Never complain. Never explain. That's not for us! We like the fuss.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Others have said this as well.......But.........Id forgotten the Oprah pity me special was 2 hours long.........

What about Unforgotten? Its 2 episodes in and was just getting interesting........It was due to air at 9pm on Monday....When do ITV plan to show it?
It is quite simple. Turn your TV over to BBC1 and don't let Smegma and Haribo get the viewing ratings.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
UK needs a free press to hold the powerful to account. Its that simple for me. If the likes of THE DUCHESS are not held to account by the press and the courts for their dishonest actions, what chance have we peasants?

Onwards ANL to the Court of Appeal, and may the rulings be ever in your favour.

I woud love to see the breakdown of those costs considering they never actually went to court.....750k payment on account ????!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Me too, I am bleeping seething once more. I know we shouldn’t let them wind us up into such a frenzy but it is very hard not to. How can one woman be such a rabid twit? She really is a monster. I don’t think I have ever witnessed such arrogance and supreme confidence. She is a nobody. Can you imagine how the RF must feel if we are so furious? I am having very untoward thoughts and I am sure I am not alone. Arrrrrgghhhhhhh! 🤯🤯🤯🤯😤😤😤😤😤😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬
Calm down dear (best Michael Winner voice) 🤗

I woud love to see the breakdown of those costs considering they never actually went to court.....750k payment on account ????!!!
On account of Haribo needing a new greige suit?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think I'll have to watch... just because sometimes you need to see stuff with your own eyes and then go away and think about it? Pretty sure it wont change what I think about Mrs and Mr Meghan Wanker, more likely reibnforce it.

Reactions: 14
It is quite simple. Turn your TV over to BBC1 and don't let Smegma and Haribo get the viewing ratings.
Well yes... I dont want to watch the Harry and Meghan show....but...... I did want to watch the next episode of Unforgotten!

its frustrating if one of the few current new series that is on, is going to be cancelled because of Meghan and Harry....Its not on the ITV hub, so I wont be able to catch up with it ........so another reason to dislike the stupid pair

Reactions: 23
I think I'll have to watch... just because sometimes you need to see stuff with your own eyes and then go away and think about it? Pretty sure it wont change what I think about Mrs and Mr Meghan Wanker, more likely reibnforce it.
Yes, I am going to watch too and I am going to create a massive bingo card and tick things off. I had better take one of my beta blocker tablets beforehand as I know I will be raging, but it’s got to be done. This could be monumental. I hope the whole stack of cards comes tumbling down.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I want to rip off both Warby‘s and Smeggy’s wigs and launch the pair of them into the Thames (the people, not the wigs).

Warby’s car is getting the Nivea, Sudocrem, and baked beans treatment as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She seems to think since she married Harry, she's above everything and the most important person in the world. Look at the way she behaved at Wimbledon, having to fly everywhere on private jets because she wouldn't be safe otherwise, Archie can't go to nursery school or have any friends because she's too well known so couldn't possibly take him, no one being allowed to take a photograph of her in a public place, etc. etc. It's amazing how Kate (the future queen and mother of the future king) can do all these things but it's too dangerous for Meghan. Sadly all these perceived threats, insults, racism and bad treatment is all in her own head and her behaviour and delusions of grandeur get more ridiculous by the day.
They could easily enrol him in a nursery using a different surname and have him dropped off by a Nanny in casual clothes. Nobody has seen him, so nobody would know it was actually him anyway.

We will have seen all there is to know in the paper anyway. We need to follow the suggestion of that comment in The Mail and leave it a week before watching it on catch up, if we can bear to watch it at all, or it will help the ratings!

Reactions: 17
They could easily enrol him in a nursery using a different surname and have him dropped off by a Nanny in casual clothes. Nobody has seen him, so nobody would know it was actually him anyway.

We will have seen all there is to know in the paper anyway. We need to follow the suggestion of that comment in The Mail and leave it a week before watching it on catch up, if we can bear to watch it at all, or it will help the ratings!
Yes, that’s true. I don’t want to contribute to the ratings and their perceived popularity. It needs to be seen as a waste of money and a huge flop. I shall watch it a week later. Thank you for the reminder. I feel calmer already

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone has been beastly and horrid to poor Omid.

Whoever it was, keep up the good work 🤣
What are his "mentions", and how do I creep up on them?
duck off back to Satan” how professional
He's a Senior Royal Correspondent! Makes you wonder what the Juniors are like!
I think it’s disgusting if anything happens to him and they show it anyway BUT imagine how bad they will look. They will have no control to stop it going out, it could be the thing to ruin them
That's what happens when you sell your soul and your family to lowlife media sharks.

2 hours!! Wtf is she going to talk about for 2 hrs!!! Is anyone actually that interested on a Monday night when they’ve been at work all day on nmw/ sat at home all day worrying if they’re still employed/ home schooling/ worrying about their elderly relatives/ missing their friends etc. Country is on its knees and she’s going to sit in a £4000 dress moaning.
I seriously don’t know why the UK press and media give them any time at all. It’s time they went radio silence on these two- make their wish come true and do us all a favour!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So does ANL have to comply with Douchness of Sussex's demand? It really makes me angry that a foreigner waltz in, live for less than 2 years, starts litigating, and now started demanding.... GO TO HELL MEGAN MARKLE :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone on Twitter just posted this :

'Has she forgotten a pound of flesh and chalice of blood plus the first born of the editor?...her lawyer is slipping'
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
2 hours!! Wtf is she going to talk about for 2 hrs!!! Is anyone actually that interested on a Monday night when they’ve been at work all day on nmw/ sat at home all day worrying if they’re still employed/ home schooling/ worrying about their elderly relatives/ missing their friends etc. Country is on its knees and she’s going to sit in a £4000 dress moaning.
I seriously don’t know why the UK press and media give them any time at all. It’s time they went radio silence on these two- make their wish come true and do us all a favour!!
What's she going to talk about? Herself!

To do herself justice, she's going to need a good twelve hours for just a basic outline ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Could this be Smeggy? The one doing some sort of yoga pose????

THANK YOU!!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Can't make head nor tail of that yoga one. Looks like a leg of lamb from Waitrose. :oops:
Far hue is NEVEF with them. Anywhere. True fact

ETA Oh dear. Sorry. Meant to say: Farchie is never with them . Been to a funeral, had beer. Sorry again.
Far Hue is an excellent name for him. A distant smudge on the horizon or mirage that vanishes as you approach. Sounds like a racehorse at the Grand National too. Well done! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I shouldn’t write this because it’s awful but imagine if PP passes away Monday evening during the interview. “Breaking news” flashes up half way through the interview... it’d be un believeable. I bet the thought has crossed a few DM employees.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.