Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpower14

A blind item was just posted on Crazy days and nights. According to the blind item which is clearly about meghan she wants a law passed which will allow her to qualify for an exception to residency requirements to obtain citizenship.
And she will probably get her way as shes friends with Sophie Trudeau isnt she? Where else if it was you or I, we would be told to do one!

Reactions: 2

rangrang88

Angela PoriskyI’m in Vancouver, that video of Meghan at Victoria airport on Friday is a lie. There are Christmas decorations and there is no snow in the video. When in reality, we’ve had blizzards all week

EDIT; that's supposed to be there are NO christmas decorations lol

jh1

I have been directed to a Twitter account that is ran by a person called @torontopaper1 it could be a load of tosh, but it has a lot of followers, is followed by the editor of The Spectator and seems to allude to a lot of very personal details about MM.

Personally I think it is run by someone in her close circle who hates her.

I've only read a few so far but it seemed to confirm her leaving before it was announced, that her PR firm have left HER and some other things.

Take a look, I'm sure some more scrutinously minded people could work out if it has provenance.
It does seem like it's someone who knows her, and then again, it would be easy for someone 'normal' who knows her to see right though her game.

Mustard

VIP Member
It does seem like it's someone who knows her, and then again, it would be easy for someone 'normal' who knows her to see right though her game.
There was one tweet which mentioned shaking her hand.

SisterBliss

It’s not limited to women, prince Philip made a lot of sacrifices as well. It’s an ancient institution, deal with it or don’t enter it. You can do so much good things while never ever having to worry about food or a roof over your head. This privilege comes with sacrifices, take it or leave it. Meghan wants the tiara, the palace, admiration and love AND a lot of money making schemes next to the public funding. Those things don’t combine.
Yeah, I’m of a mindset that just because an institution has tradition, it doesn’t mean it should stay exactly the same. Besides, BRF changed plenty over the decades, so why retain a medieval outlook on the role of women? I never said sacrifices shouldn’t be made, just that men in RF get to have independent careers/jobs/interests (military, Charles Duchy business etc) while women are expected to breed, look pretty and follow their man around. The Queen is only queen because a man gave up the job, she did well over the years but she hasn’t fostered better position for women in the BRF at all. I think that sucks. Also if two people fall in love they’ll try to stay together despite their dysfunctional families, but dysfunction is still in that family and no amount of hate against the couple can erase that. Harry and Meghan are far from being the only ones to blame for this mess.

jh1

Don't they have a flat just around the corner from high street ken whole foods? Even the waitrose on high street ken probably sells "dutchy original brand organic avocados"
Maybe it was when they were in Frogmore, but I agree, much quicker to do an Ocado order!

Mustard

VIP Member
They had the retired head of royal security on Radio 4 yesterday talking about the security implications which are immense. At least 15 security personnel would be needed at any one time (they reckon on 7 per adult, so this isn't even including Archie growing up) then all the high tech stuff needed for house protection etc. It could cost millions p/a. He was asked if the model already used in the UK could be applied and he said no, as in Canada or wherever they will be starting from scratch whereas in the UK they have been doing it for decades (and other reasons which I've forgotten tbh). Also H and M can't/shouldn't forego this as Harry is Commander in Chief of some military units and therefore a very high profile target for terrorists.
If the Sussexes have to foot the bill privately their vast wealth could be swallowed relatively quickly. So then either Canada pays (and why should they?), UK (ditto) or Prince Charles (from his Duchy wealth but I thought a lot of that was to be used to be spent on projects here in the UK).
7 per adult? Unbelievable. Froggy Cott must have been rammed with security.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Since ‘The Queen’ is slightly boring (imo) on Netflix, maybe they would like to add on in a real live reality show format? I also hear that youtube pays well. 👀

(I also wonder if they watched the series & she said, I’m living this & I want out!)

• Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
So true. Since the announcement, Harry is in England with the apparently harassing, stalking, terrible English press and yet we've had ZERO pap pictures.
Yet Meagain in Canada, with presumably their lovely, gentle Canadian press, and well...we've had her driving the car, at the airport, her friend, her pilates class, two supposedly low key impromptu engagements blah blah. SHE'S tipping them off, so of course they turn up, and having turned up they want something to make it worth their while.

And then she's all yap, yap, yap to Harry about poor her, everyone is taking pictures, they're hounding me....

Well, whose fault is that, love?
That could be their downfall as with any kind of promotion stars rely on the press to get it out there and they all have a love hate relationship as they need each other ,
I hope the paparazzi leave them alone very alone and she can say nothing as it’s what she wanted

Boz

I absolutely hate this picture of MeAgain. The video of the photo being taken is even more nauseating than the outcome. She wants this ALL about her.

A few thoughts from the weekend..

If this is all plain sailing and H is happy with the decisions he is making then why does he look like he hasn't slept since he got married and is looking as rough as while Ms Arrogance is all glossy and smug?

Summit wrong there to start with?

View attachment 73891
Do you have a link/suggested search term for the video? I don't know what event this is from so wasn't sure what to Google.