Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
Check Google and twitter - rumours are circulating this evening that he has passed. Hopefully not true. ☹
Just checked. Something to do with Heathrow being closed but if he died wouldn't he be flown to Northolt?

Reactions: 1

Granny

Wow .. That’s a lot of trouble to go to for any old nutter, I would say inside information at the least 🙀🙀

a.nonny.mouse

When I first read H&M’s statement, I was slightly irked coz BP’s statement said they cannot use their HRH titles. Dan Wootton perfectly captures mine and I think many of your thoughts on this.

But, when I reread BP’s statement while scrolling through tattle it said “The new model will take effect in the Spring of 2020.”
I’m not from the UK, so umm when is that? Is this like a loophole that H&M can take/are taking advantage of?
I presumed that they might mean from 1st April so a new financial year, they’ve probably already spent their annual budget from daddy already anyway. But it’s all a bit ambiguous !

Grenouille

So the DripDrop account is saying the video of MM driving to the airport is fake because a) it’s not sunny in Vancouver and b) the grass is too green and not slushy with melting snow. 🧐

coconochanel

VIP Member
DM commenters on the news side are seemingly retired, divorced men who lost everything in the court case and/or right wing nutjobs for the most part. They wouldn't be happy unless Meghan was taken to the tower for a public flogging and hanging for treason!
Yes but do they have a point? I was joyous now they've put a dampener on my celebration.:confused:

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
I’ve just scrawled loads of pages and nothing about Philip?
I haven’t see anything about Heathrow either?

Mustard

VIP Member
Oh gosh - no idea -my brother told me he’d heard he had passed so we checked google and I came here to see if it had been posted.
Like i said hopefully just internet goss. X
Loads of flights were majorly effed up today at Heathrow - see Mail Online.

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Anyone follow Yachtgirlmm on twitter? Just wondering if that’s really meghan as a little girl in that video playing princesses. 😬

• Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
Er no, Archie would NOT be the next monarch! If George had no children then the next monarch after him would be Charlotte. If she was no longer alive it would then be her eldest child and if she didn't have any children it would then be Louis. If Louis wasn't alive and had no offspring the next monarch would be Harry (heaven forbid). Archie is currently 7th in line, but after all the recent goings on who knows if he'll even be kept in the line of succession.
Harry will most likely be long dead by the time if and when Archie was to become king.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I still think that's why there's going to be a review in a year's time - it's an axe at the back of their heads, so if they don't behave themselves re the HRH and anything else they been told they can't do it leaves the door open for greater sanctions to be imposed. I reckon the Palace will always be keeping an eye on them long, long after the dust has settled and woe betide them if they step out of line.
See I don’t think anything will happen if they step out of line. IMO their hands are tied because of the racism accusations and they’ll allow them to do whatever they want (within reason) rather than rock that particular boat again.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I very much doubt 'they' do the research it will be the staff doing all that. The royals will just try on outfits so they can choose which one to wear and given a rundown of where they are going etc.
Well I would find it hard to think of something to ask people if I was visiting somewhere I knew nothing about. They definitely do 'homework'.

rangrang88

Angela PoriskyI’m in Vancouver, that video of Meghan at Victoria airport on Friday is a lie. There are no Christmas decorations and there is no snow in the video. When in reality, we’ve had blizzards all week

Twinkle485

Well!!! I’m pleased that the Queen seems to have been firm and drawn a line, none of this half in half out nonsense. I hope that this indeed makes their lives happier, though I have my doubts.
I just can’t help but feel extremely sad about the whole situation. 😕
They're still half in half out? They still have their charities and patrons that she gave them. Or am I wrong? 😂

I don’t see them divorcing to be honest.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
i read a lot of “great move for them now they can bring legal action against the press” online yesterday. which is an interesting position On the situation.
Yes they could but the press always sticks together and they can’t sue them all and these stories have been splashed over all the press including the foreign press, and if they sue one paper they will say it was fair usage as it’s been in multiple other newspapers.