Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Maybe the shit to come out is about MM so they wanted her gone they have had their fair share with Andrew hahah I can imagine the Queen get that woman gone or it will be the end of us 😂

Reactions: 2

Ineedahero

Is it "The Lord Chamberlain", which currently is held by Earl Peel, or "Lord Great Chamberlain",which is held by Rose's husband?

Would be very interesting if it were the latter..
According to another gossip site it's the former so no karma here

• Sad

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Maybe this has already been mentioned if so, sorry I missed it.
Why do they want to move to Canada ? Why not the US where she's from. This has me baffled, plus I thought they were going to live in Africa. I'm soooo confused lol
She likes Canada as she lived and worked there for years. She will go back to the US but not until Trump is no longer in power apparently!

Ah well I guess you’re better at it then me. I don’t watch his telly, he’s blocked and muted on Twitter yet still he appears, he is discussed and I see it and get the jist - Gary Linekar mentions him (rebuts him)I am aware of Hacked Off Etc. Somehow I know he’s odious without actively seeking him. Really odd.

MrGreen

Prefect and for taxes no matter where she resides she hasn’t to pay or claim American tax. It’s the only country I know of where you have to do it even if they didn’t make money there or reside there.
Harry and Archie maybe have an easier time as commonwealth you can live and work in another commonwealth country for up to a year without applying for an extension. I know it’s true with Australia but I’m fairly certain it is true between the other commonwealth countries. But if she is getting residency for suits that’s kinda crazy to me. She was sponsored yes, but that she is just getting a right for citizenshipbecause of it when she’s has spent so much time away in the recent years.
Getting landed immigrant status is not the same as citizenship. The only way to get it straight is to read the rules which are clearly set out online. Quite simply, if a Canadian employer sponsors you to work there, and you accumulate the necessary time on the ground, then there are provisions for,applying for landed immigrant status. Megan actually did work there for several years apparently. The job offer has to carry a term of several years, and there are restrictions on the type of jobs that can be offered...they have to be posts that there aren’t enough qualified Canadians to fill.

your country for tax purposes is defined by where you spend the most time, but if you earn money in the US and live in Canada, then the IRS will be after you for tax unless you can prove exactly what days you were in one country or the other. They charge you the tax, then you have to claim a refund. Been there done that.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
There are so many vegetable delivery companies here now, especially in the SE of England. Farmdrop, Riverford, Oddbox, and Ocado started a new service which promises to deliver within 4 hours or less for Just a few items.
She should have ordered a veg box 📦

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Haha. I don’t understand why they’ve called him “The Prince” in an article about them being stripped of HRH titles. Surely should have just said “Harry” or “The Duke”
He was born a prince, will always be one.

Ellie2008

There's something wrong with this entire family. It's not normal for a parent, or siblings, to talk shit about each other on such a public platform. Even if they don't get on that well. It doesn't make sense that he cared so much, did everything a father could do, and now he's telling the world what a piece of shit she is.
Don't get me wrong, she very well may be a piece of shit, but I think we're all getting to see where she gets it from.
It truly is hard for me to understand why Harry thought that it was a good decision to marry into that. And, now his child is one of them. That's his son's grandfather.
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve read posts on this thread about how Samatha Markle came across well in her latest selling her sister out interview. That while family apart from her mother are ridiculous. Imagine going on TV to bitch about your child! What a bunch! Although as dysfunction goes the Royal Family could give them a run for their money. The Queen went to church with Prince Andrew this morning, I despair.

But the Queen owns the land legally just saying
Oh agreed. But she would then be messing with the government stepping in and trust me that would cause a huge huge huge issue in many ways and topics. It’s similar to how she is suppose to be a-political but she also holds the final “veto” within the parliament but mostly will never use it. I’m just trying to give a little perspective from the “North American” side of things. I personally like that Canada has a virtual monarchy and that the queen is on our money etc etc. but there’s a law that monarchy does not rule or reside in Canada. Harry and meg could not reside in Canada for many reasons ( but also as HRH) with that title.

MrGreen

I thought the same, plus the sentence construction comes across as someone possibly bi lingual...definitely French speaking. With the references to her past ‘bump’, I thought maybe Corey Vitellio (Meghan’s ex before Harry) the talk of the ‘accomplices’ making front page of The Sun newspaper...Meghan’s friends at the baby shower, accomplices seems like they all did something together or knew of it?
Ha it could be Madam Maxwell herself, fluent in French and English and defending those close like Trump and warning Meghan to stay out of politics.
Agree could be the Madame since she is old friend of Uncle, and M has her own Epstein history. Uncle would be good source for the daily detail whereas Madame knows the background.

Mustard

VIP Member
lol. that's going to be a cringe business. total tacky merching. God, have you seen her with that awful way she dressed in one of her modeling shots? SHE'S SO TACKY! i can only imagine how she will merch that sussex royal brand lmao
Expensive Baseball hats up the wazoo..

coconochanel

VIP Member
No, they don't really in my opinion. Harry & Megan didn't get everything they wanted at all. The Queen certainly didn't cop out - she did the most important thing which was saying they can't use their HRH's so they are effectively 'relegated' like Diana and Fergie were. They are basically no longer welcome at royal events even military ones which, bearing in mind Harry's background, is a real kick in the teeth. My partner reads that as Harry will also have to give up all his military titles. I suspect their future money making schemes will be VERY carefully monitored. Sky News were reporting it will be reviewed in a year - that makes me think of an annual appraisal at work on how well or badly they're doing 😂

They are paying back the refurbishment costs and will have to now pay rent on Frogmore (a house they'll barely use) won't receive public money for their upkeep (although Charles will continue to fund them from his funds)

The palace were vague on security but, if that's all we have to pay for, in exchange for the rest, I can deal with that.
Thank you for your opinion I think your right. Im going to have a G&T to celebrate. What about the Invictus games will Harry still be able to be part of that I wonder?

indescribe

I noticed that there's tons of search results for 'Royal baby down syndrome' which I'm not sure how they've got about and I'm a bit confused. With the rumours that Archie isn't real or that he isn't Meghan and Harry's child I'm a bit baffled. I'm positive he doesn't have Down Syndrome as he doesn't look like he does but where have they arisen from? These rumours.

• Wow

jh1

Meghan’s best friend Markus Anderson is creative director/consultant at Soho house. I believe Meghan and Harry stayed there frequently. I think he introduced them and chaperoned the first date. He was at the baby shower in NYC. Meghan always fawned over him pre Harry, lots of gushing posts/arm in arm pictures and mentionitus.
Oh got it, thanks!