Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think she may only seem ok because we don't see much of her.

Her and her sister seem as thick as mince, one of them was said to be the "mastermind" behind the car crash panorama interview.

I don't think we need royals to go around the country opening libraries and schools. Let the local politicians do that as so many have never even seen their MP and just use the senior royals now and again.
But then what so we need the Royals for?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Hubrisand

Chatty Member
So, would anyone here actually buy something branded sussex royal. I know it only takes an online app and a fee to register something as a trademark, so maybe the branding attempt was just a ruse to cover whatever else they are planning. I think it’s disgusting to try to monetise any connection to royalty.
Disgusting for H & M to do so or disgusting in general?

Flowerpower14

Are they still allowed to call their Instagram account Sussex Royal then?!
I would say No as the Queen's statement got posted on there, surely if they could they would have released their own statement? Or posted with comment?

Who knows though?

MrGreen

Correct. I myself am confused as to how she can live in Canada. You can get duel citizenship with Canada for most countries. But you still would need a legal reason as to why she’s would get citizenship in Canada. (Job, marrie style of things). But there’s is no way she can have canadian citizenship or residency unless she gets some kind of visa. As I understand, she still isn’t a British citizen so she wouldn’t have commonwealth with Canada. I realize Harry can reside in Canada as a commonwealth but she can’t. She is just American (only American) at this point so unless she was using her “power” Andrew somehow got bumped up the list of something, she would only legally be allowed to live in Canada for a day under six full months ahead on a travelers visa. She’s has no claim to residency or citizenship in Canada. She can get British bc she isn’t married but that doesn’t work that was in Canada. She is a visitor of Canada, as she is only American legally, so she’s may only be here on a visitors visa.
This isn’t why they probably wanted to split there time 50/50 as she couldn’t legally be in Canada over 6 months a year.
I think she accumulated some time living on a work visa in Toronto. if you look up the rule, I believe it says one has to have lived something like 3 years in the past five in Canada (working) in order to qualify for landed immigrant status. Also, a person can come there and work while sponsored by an employer which is what she did when filming suits..
however, importing Harry and Archie as dependents would take some time to qualify for, so Harry will probably have to live There 6 months less a day (as a visitor) in any calendar year until she gains her status. He could alternatively get his own job offer from a Canadian employer. They will also have complex tax issues if they bounce between US and Canada. There is absolutely no reciprocal right of Americans or a Canadians to live in each other’s country except as temporary visitors.

SisterBliss

She confided in William and he is still there as the younger son it would have been easier for Harry to forget as younger kids do
I’m not suggesting that losing a mother is easy but the public is getting sick of it being used to absolve him when he does something shit
Never said it should absolve him of anything, just that it had effect on who he is and the current situation. Time doesn’t heal all wounds, especially within dysfunctional families, and abused women can speak in front of all their kids and younger kids can remember, definitely (speaking from experience).

Kat973

The queen and prince of Wales need to learn the difference between ‘petty’ and ‘common sense’. Since Sussex is part of their brand they should have been stripped. Go away and merch your woke witch of Dumbarton stuff, good luck
I’m sure the people of Dumbarton would be thrilled at the prospect. Scottish people are generally not pro monarchy.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Oh I feel sorry for all Brits. I don’t follow much, but enjoyed The Onion article about Harry going through garbage cans. There are plenty of controlling women who take over their husband’s life after marriage, but who the hell knew this would be happening to the royal family! Btw, I tried watching ‘The Queen’ on Netflix several times & it’s just too boring for me. I don’t want to hear about the inbreeding. Outlander however, now that was amazing. Wonderful scenery!

I‘m not a fan of Piers Morgan and can testify to the fact that it’s incredibly easy to avoid hearing or reading his opinions. I don’t understand all of these people who complain about the man and yet still read and listen to what he has to say.
I don’t at all. Unfortunately he’s in the ether if you’re ever online.

Nanna

Ive still got my Union Jack bunting from The jubilee So that will go up. :LOL:
Speaking of Canada is it snowing there as a news reporter was there the other day asking people what they thought about H&M moving there.
If you mean in Vancouver ? it was the other day, which is not the norm, unlike where I live it's snowing a blizzard today, but I'm on the other side of the country :)

Cloak

VIP Member
She initially puts her hand under the bump but decides that isn't maximum effect so goes to unfasten the coat and is foiled by someone shaking her hand.

Honestly, I've watched the YT video a few times now and I'm totally astonished at her behaviours, the way she treats Harry in public, the countless happy family pictures - I actually think she's got off lightly from the press considering all that's out there. Perhaps maybe now they've ditched any privacy/concession they enjoyed as senior royals, the leash will be off and the press really won't miss in pointing these things out.
I must say, as much as I dislike the woman, I’ve been thinking about this and wonder if it could be because she feels like she looks fat unless you can clearly the see the bump and that could be why? I’m just speaking as someone who is self conscious in photos and I’d probably end up doing something like that to make my silhouette more obvious. I dunno. But of course there could also be an element of look at me, aren’t I incredible and amazing and wonderful.

Reactions: 1

coconochanel

VIP Member
She really has just returned back to her old Canadian life pre Harry but just in a bigger house this time...with H supposedly joining her but he’s not exactly in a hurry to is he?!
She has probably told him to stay put and seal the deal.

SisterBliss

Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
This is not a Harry and Meghan fan forum or a discussion board for people to debate opinions. It’s a page on Tattle specifically for gossip about Harry and Meghan.
I’m clearly not a fan of Meghan, Harry or the monarchy, and gossip is certainly opinions. I am gossiping and speculating about this entire situation just like you are. Just because we disagree doesn’t mean you have the right to censor me from this thread by policing what I say.

Last edited:

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
POLITICS SO PEOPLE WILL NOT ACCUSE HER OF BEING A RACIST LOL

WHATEVER! I am more concerned about why they didn't remove their security too

From Spring?