Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

I do wonder what will happen to Archie. If George, Charlotte and Louis for whatever reason have no children then Archie will be the next Monarch after George if he outlives him but if Meghan doesn't want him in the family then will he still be in line?
Assuming George has no children the next Monarch would be Charlotte, assuming she has no children then Louis....not Archie. Archie would only become Monarch if all three Cambridge children have no children and predecease him and if his own father Harry predeceases him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Mustard

VIP Member
i guess he will still work with Sentebale, as he said so the other day. Who will fund their travel?

Dinosaurlover2019

Some things I've been wondering about .... When the Queen dies and Charles is crowned King, will Harry and Meghan be invited to the coronation? Will they be invited to state funerals, which Prince Philip and the Queen will both be given. What about Beatrice's wedding? There are so many events!
they’re still members of the royal family. They no longer work for the royal family nor represent the queen. He’s not divorced the family.

PoleStar

Chatty Member
in my opinion I think we’re being told what makes both sides look good.
but I don’t believe they’re going to pay back the cost of renovations and I’m sure the queen has set Harry up with a little rainy day fund for his new life in Canada.

ive always felt Harry is a bit of a loose cannon/toddler having a tantrum that they give the haribo‘s to just to keep him quite.
Possibly, I guess we'll never know for sure. Just hope to see the back of them both.

Princesspinky

Forgive me if Im wrong but surely when talking about your spouse or offspring, there should be joy and happiness in your voice?

Watch Harry's video on SR Instagram, the part "Diana's second son finally got hitched, hooray"

That hooray was so flat, so lifeless, so sad and depressed like. He doesn't seem happy about being married at all.

Also, watched that video that was posted on here only (cant find it now but the one where the poster said watch at 13 mins)
My god, I'm all for modernisation but that woman butting in, infront of H all the time and over speaking him is so bloody disrespectful!!
Oh yes forgot about that bit , that was a massive dig wasn't it !

Chinwag

So maybe she is in LA if the airport pics are proven to be incorrect dates.

If H&M are currently setting up new projects, interviews etc with companies/people who are based out in LA then surely at some point it would be helpful to go over and have some meetings, but why try and hide it.

Maybe cos it looks bad considering no deal has been announced by the Palace yet but when has she ever cared about looking bad before 😆

Twinkle485

Holy shit.
If he has gone I do not see this going well with the whole megxit thing. I said before I hope nothing happens in the coming weeks.

rangrang88

Eh, i bet you these idiots had an agreement, and put it in writing that if it didn't work out in the UK, they will move to North America.

coconochanel

VIP Member
The cottage was Harry’s bachelor pad , I think William had it before him,they were offered a huge grand apartment but turned it down as it was next to Williams 🤑

Just checked it out William and Kate lived ther with baby George after returning from Anglesey
Yes that was where they were when she was cooking the chicken when he proposed.🤪

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Omg that torontopapers is a rabbit hole - fascinating. They seriously are convinced MM has not been in Canada - they won't let her in due to IRS problems and she has been in LA - and that she was basically given her marching orders by the RF for a number of things. They say Charles had her number for ages - at a garden party given by him and Camilla MM was caught poking her tongue out behind Camilla's back and was asked to leave. Also they think M and H are not together but this is a way for her to go and him to stay somehow. The pictures of her in Canada are from 2015 and Archie is 100% a surrogate.
Well. I've been reading it so long and am so gullible I've no idea any more :LOL:
I am going to follow this page sounds great