Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nanna

She likes Canada as she lived and worked there for years. She will go back to the US but not until Trump is no longer in power apparently!
OK thank you. Re Trump, don't think he's probably that keen on her lol.

Reactions: 3

Flowerpower14

Someone posted about "FakePrincess" on IG the other day..
Has anyone checked that account out?

They've shared the same necklace pics as I did earlier (FYI disclaimer - I'm no bullshitter, genuinely noticed the necklaces when the pics were released, just before anyone jumps at me!!)

Anyway, they are now saying that the pics of MM picking up the yoga woman are old?

Views?

Chinwag

The blind item makes perfect sense.

They know exactly what she is about but say it out loud amongst themselves and Harry runs further away from them in to her arms and for a longer period of time.

Send any kind of strong message or action about what they think of her publicly then they look out of touch and will be accused of racism, bullying and all kinds of things right now.

The best they can do is let him go with her, play the “we aren’t angry, we are just disappointed but we will always be here for you” game.

She’s a very fast mover we have seen that, divorce within 5 years is probably about right but i would say once he lands in Canada it’s game on for a separation count down they will know this.

I think she will stay with him until they make some deals, have established themselves well in USA media and with Hollywood elites then move on to another guy.

Maybe a rebranding, whole new team of staff and one more pregnancy announcement ending in a Canadian born Royal in the meantime...?

Sneakyb

Really interesting bit on Radio Four just now about how they are going to be funded by Duchy... And actually Duchy doesn't pay tax.

Really interesting bit on Radio Four just now about how they are going to be funded by Duchy... And actually Duchy doesn't pay tax.

• Wow

Topanga

Chatty Member
A blind item was just posted on Crazy days and nights. According to the blind item which is clearly about meghan she wants a law passed which will allow her to qualify for an exception to residency requirements to obtain citizenship.
So this has something to do with the upcoming divorce, anyone who knows more about British divorce law? Or it could have something to do with Archie and custody...

• Wow

Topanga

Chatty Member
Not sure if you’re implying that I have a “fixed mindset” or that having a mindset is somehow wrong,
Nope, I am simply stating what I am stating, that I don’t have a fixed mindset on anything, so also not on the monarchy. So I am not of a mindset nothing can change, but it shouldn’t be forced by a grifter who came waltzing in and thinks she’s the number one because of the instagram followers.

but I don’t see how Meghan went in to “change everything”. It seems to me she resisted something, which isn’t the same as waltzing into a corporate job and trying to change the entire organisation with inept newby ideas. 🙄
Well, we disagree on that.

Lol, the essence of monarchy is that it’s monetised, let’s not pretend they are sitting in their ivory towers leeching public funds because they “care for the people”.
I’m talking about a duchess who is getting paid to wear outfits so the public goes out and get’s the same outfit, of which revenues she gets a part. That’s the dream and a lot of people are convinced practice too, look at the whole Jen Meyer debacle. It’s like paying for your monarchy twice and that’s unacceptable.

Granny

That's madness to choose that little dark cottage inside the ken palace grounds, the light will be crap compared to a high floor in the main building! I wouldn't want to live in their places even for free.
The cottage was Harry’s bachelor pad , I think William had it before him,they were offered a huge grand apartment but turned it down as it was next to Williams 🤑

Just checked it out William and Kate lived ther with baby George after returning from Anglesey

rangrang88

I’m not one for these youtube tarot things, but I watched one earlier and it was pretty bang on, so I decided to watch another one that’s titled ‘Harry and meghan’s 2020’ and was posted a month ago.

she goes through the year month by month and no word of a lie when she gets to march she says the card describes a ‘financial transition’ 😱😱😱 Jan is broadly described as ‘keeping the fake united front up because they don’t want the public to discover the truth about Archie’ and then apparently it all comes out in Feb. Then March the financial transition.

spooky.
Oh yeah!! She nailed it MONTHS AGO! There's a few others who also nailed it MONTHS AND MONTHS ago too!

and all of them always pull the devil card for Meghan! :eek:

SisterBliss

If Harry had been a ginger plumber from Glasgow there is no way he would have had a chance with Meghan. Meghan was looking to hook up with a famous English guy to get herself noticed. It must have been like winning the lottery for her to bag a Prince. She was a fan of the monarchy and hopped, skipped and jumped to the palace and all the privilege that offered. Let’s not give credit to someone who doesn’t deserve it.
If Meghan was a woman who worked in the local corner shop then Harry the plumber from Glasgow certainly might have a chance! I can already see them doing the pub quiz on Fridays 😄 I love ginger men and have fallen for a man that looks a lot like Harry (minus the balding) however, Harry, who isn’t very smart, would himself not really have a chance with me, not because I’m such a catch but because apart from the looks, he just isn’t intellectual enough for my taste. What I’m trying to figure out is why is all this wrath directed exclusivelly at Meghan, as if she’s some stripper who got together with a repulsive, fugly man purely for his money and status. I think that’s BS and is dehumanising Meghan unnecessarily. They seem well suited, looks and personality wise, and I am not at all puzzled when I see them together. She was a second-rate movie star, he was a second-rate prince. There are two people with emotions at the centre of it. Harry is not that stupid nor is Meghan that good of an actress, for your version of events to be accurate.

Flowerpower14

The press coverage of this story has been massive, obviously. I think the Queen knew that she had to be firm here. The British and Canadian respective public’s feelings regarding their taxpayer spending meant that Harry and Meghan were really left without choice but to lose their HRH and pay back the renovation money.

On a personal level, I feel really sad about this. That’s probably come across in all of my posts. I think Harry saw what William had with Kate and jumped in with both feet with Meghan because he didn’t want to feel lonely anymore. She’s manipulated him and torn the family apart, all for her own personal gain. She wants a celebrity lifestyle and wants to be able to pick and choose (much like Donald Trump) how she is portrayed in the media. I can’t help but feel that the media will still follow them in a “tabloid” style way. It’s naive to think that they won’t. As much as the Queen gives Meghan a nice reference in the statement, I can’t help but feel that she probably doesn’t really think that Meghan has slotted into the family. If Meghan had done so, she would still be a working Royal! The Queen’s statement is her being the bigger person.

I feel sorry for William and Kate as they will now have to pick up all of the duties previously given to the Sussexes. I wonder what the impact will be on their children.

I’m keen to see how the security arrangements will play out.
I agree

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Yep it's all very Tump-ian this choosing media sources. She's more similar to him than she'd care to admit to :LOL:
Collaborated with? Meghan wrote a begging email to British Vogue editor, signing off with an ‘M’-the subsequent top secret collaboration wasn’t received as she hoped I bet.
Trump has Fox and Friends and Megsy has fewer friends.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
And it’s definitely someone educated. These sayings are not the ones you hear in every day conversation... And I agree about the sentence structure. The tweets are not just cryptic because of the vocabulary and references but also because of the wonky syntax. Agatha Christie would be so proud of our work 😅
I always thought it could be Markus Anderson/SoHo House consultant. Then this account ‘reappeared’ when Markus and Meghan apparently had an argument and her security ‘pushed him’ . The links to Epstein/Clinton and ‘procurement’ of girls, maybe for guests who stayed at SH? Would explain the celebrities all turning their backs on Meghan as he must have information on many celebrities.

interesting. This was written 9 months ago. Some theories plus deleted tweets.

Last edited:

leoladyxo

VIP Member
There's something wrong with this entire family. It's not normal for a parent, or siblings, to talk shit about each other on such a public platform. Even if they don't get on that well. It doesn't make sense that he cared so much, did everything a father could do, and now he's telling the world what a piece of shit she is.
Don't get me wrong, she very well may be a piece of shit, but I think we're all getting to see where she gets it from.
It truly is hard for me to understand why Harry thought that it was a good decision to marry into that. And, now his child is one of them. That's his son's grandfather.
I can understand why he’s going public though. Maybe he’s doing it to see if he can get through to her that he does care and wants to reconcile their relationship.

Does anyone know when the documentary is on?