Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just laughed out loud at TRF Instagram wishing Sophie, Countess of Wessex, a Happy birthday - the pure emphasis on HRH is priceless 😂
I clicked on the #HappyBirthdayHRH to have a nosey what was on there and the only photo I saw of Harry had this good comment on it 😄
D6A2A3FF-401C-4022-957E-AFA24DE51B5C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I absolutely hate this picture of MeAgain. The video of the photo being taken is even more nauseating than the outcome. She wants this ALL about her.

A few thoughts from the weekend..

If this is all plain sailing and H is happy with the decisions he is making then why does he look like he hasn't slept since he got married and is looking as rough as while Ms Arrogance is all glossy and smug?

Summit wrong there to start with?

aaaaa.jpg

Last edited:
I started reading this thread yesterday and somehow got distracted by someone mentioning Wallis Simpson, and I now know where every former member of the Royal Family is buried :ROFLMAO:. I've been up all night reading this thread.

Anyway...

This is all a huge mess. I think Meghan knew exactly what she was doing. There is probably a very good reason for her first husband divorcing her after less than two years and we are slowly finding out now with her basically taking control of Harry. I noticed a change in his voice yesterday and his personality has definitely changed. He sounded so sad and vulnerable. Meghan definitely wrote that speech too. I don't want to speculate about what I going on but I think we have only seen the tip of the iceberg with Meghan and lots more tea is yet to be spilled. Meghan's favourite subject is Meghan. She will end up being a very hated figure. She comes across as a perpetuant child at times and thinks the world owes her something.

Meghan's family is a huge mess and even Dora seems to have disappeared now.

I think divorce is inevitable and Harry will be back in the Royal Family by the end of 2022 at the latest. I think everything was far too rushed because they wanted to get on with it and have children. 4 years down the line and they probably barely know each other.

Prince Phillip has been in very poor health recently and looked very ill when he left hospital. The stress of this could potentially kill him I fear. It's extremely unfair of Meghan and Harry to put this stress on Phil, and Elizabeth too. Neither of them are spring chickens and I don't think Phillip has long left at all. I know if that was my Grandfather, I would've cancelled any plans I had to spend Christmas abroad and spent it with my family but Meghan gets her own way as usual. She would probably stop Harry from going to the funeral too if she could.

I do wonder what will happen to Archie. If George, Charlotte and Louis for whatever reason have no children then Archie will be the next Monarch after George if he outlives him but if Meghan doesn't want him in the family then will he still be in line?

It's all a huge mess but I for one am very much enjoying all the twists and turns. I do feel for Archie being caught up in the middle of this though. it can't be a happy atmosphere in that house.
Those rabbit holes go deep as I found out with that weird Twitter account- go get some sleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know the story behind https://instagram.com/goodnews_movement goodnews movement? Has that been the only page they follow on ig for long?

MeAgain wants some kind of mouth piece and I can imagine her getting behind something that masquerades is just positivity while hiding it's real agenda.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know the story behind https://instagram.com/goodnews_movement goodnews movement? Has that been the only page they follow on ig for long?

MeAgain wants some kind of mouth piece and I can imagine her getting behind something that masquerades is just positivity while hiding it's real agenda.
They've been doing things like this for a while. They follow specific organisations/charities that they want people to follow and support. I think they change who they follow each month (may change now that their circumstances have changed)

Its their account to follow for January. Last year, each month they selected a few accounts (of similar views/charity etc) to follow. Be interesting to see if they change account on Feb 1st !

Reactions: 5
I'm glad I discovered this thread. Ever since Meghan and Harry announced their engagement I knew something was off. From her smug narcissistic facial expressions to the denial of not knowing who the Royal Family were pre dating days, it's a shame that the reputation of the RF is being tarnished by not only Pizza Express frequent goer Prince Andrew but Z Listers Megs and Haz who want to burn bridges.

I've said for years how fake Meghan is. She apparently left her ex husband and never contacted him and has socially climbed every time. She was nothing more than a cable star and that's all she was going to be, her acting is shite and she belongs to those pretentious celebs who do nothing for society.

For some reason people make the comparison of Diana and Meghan but remember, whilst Diana wanted out of the family, she and Charles divorced. She went off the rails a bit yes but Meghan is still part of the family and has now begun to destroy it.

You don't get to marry into an influential family and then complain you don't have it your way. You were in a privileged position, money at your feet and you were socially high up in the ranks. Everyone was right about Meghan in the press, everyone who loved her was left behind as she tried to fit into Hollywood and assert her dominance into the world.

I'm just so done with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I do wonder what will happen to Archie. If George, Charlotte and Louis for whatever reason have no children then Archie will be the next Monarch after George if he outlives him but if Meghan doesn't want him in the family then will he still be in line?
I agree with everything you said!

I just wanted to mention that Archie is a fair way away becoming King. Currently it's The Queen, Charles, William, George, Charlotte, Louis, Harry, Archie...

Before laws changed after Will and Kate got married it would have skipped Charlotte like Anne is skipped, but now she is the next in line after George. (Anne is, due to Male primogeniture, below her two younger brothers in the line of succession).

A full list is here:

In an article on the DM its talking about how will people address them now they cant use HRH. It says you might have to say 'Harry duke of Sussex' but you usually only address them like that when they are divorced. :LOL: It also said DO NOT curtsey.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In an article on the DM its talking about how will people address them now they cant use HRH. It says you might have to say 'Harry duke of Sussex' but you usually only address them like that when they are divorced. :LOL: It also said DO NOT curtsey.
I'm surprised they didn't have a "If you see these people then please don't approach at all times for your health and safety" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its their account to follow for January. Last year, each month they selected a few accounts (of similar views/charity etc) to follow. Be interesting to see if they change account on Feb 1st !
This is what I found odd behaviour- Why act more like an influencer giving a shout out than a member of the RF. Follow the charities you support/patron of. Yes, don’t write anything negative about us and keep the positive articles/blogs coming and we might pick you!

I don't know much about Meghan apart from what I have read but, I remember when she was being set up as a royal and told what she would have to give up, she wasn't happy at losing her social media platforms and that what led to both the Sussex and Cambridge grams that where controlled by them. Prior to this media was handled by a member of staff. I really don't think she likes being seen and not heard. She likes to hear herself talk and ensure everyone one knows what she has done and what she thinks. I don't have much of opinion on Kate but she goes on about her duties and keeps her thoughts to herself and voices them to the right people( ie the queen and royal aids) she doesn't feed the media trolls and cause controversy and every cut and turn. I don't think their is a competiton between them but Meghan does not like being kept in the shadows and not receiving love and adoration for everything she does.

I get they aren't working members of the royal family anymore, but doesn't the Queen still have legal custody of Archie? This seems ripe for issues and complications while M & H are directing their own lives.

I get they aren't working members of the royal family anymore, but doesn't the Queen still have legal custody of Archie? This seems ripe for issues and complications while M & H are directing their own lives.
I would guess so as “The Grand Opinion for the Prerogative Concerning the Royal Family" law hasn't changed that we know of?

That said, I think this law primarily relates to Royal Babies flying to/from country.

So had Archie flown back with H&M at the beginning of the year and then they made their announcement, the Queen would have every right to say "Well until resolved, Archie stays in the UK"

I guess this is why he didnt come back?!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Ä°nteresting that we don't seem to have seen much of Meghan with her mum Doria. The 6-week break was explained partly as Archie spending his first Christmas with his American gran. There was a small article in DMail where Doria allegedly said that she had been worried by Meg's anxiety since Archie's birth, and that she was glad she was putting her mental health first. Ä° remember thinking at the time that this sounded like something Meghan had fed to the press as her Mum has rarely commented, and always appeared respectful to the Queen and RF. The Markles also warned Doria to watch out as she might be dropped eventually. Ä° have always been deeply suspicious of Jessica Mulroney since she insta'd her time behind the scenes at the wedding celebrations, and tried to do a Pippa on the steps at the Chapel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.