Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wheeling him out for his valuable and insightful opinion 😂

Imagine loving your son that much but being parted from him for weeks, at a time when he's constantly changing, just so you can go in on your family and try to wrangle yourself a different life. Really sad.
Imagine your wife, who you love, not being there to support you during one of the most momentous times in your life.
You might be 6th in line to the throne, Harry, but at home you come fifth after Megs, Archie, and the two dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m told Vancouver and Victoria have different airports. Is it possible she was at the other one?
Victoria is a city on Vancouver island. The island is off of mainland Canada where Vancouver is a city on the coast. Victoria is much smaller with many buildings, halls, hotels etc that are dedicated to parliament And named after queen victoria. It has an English historical vibe tied to it about it more so than Vancouver.

Reactions: 4
The queen and prince of Wales need to learn the difference between ‘petty’ and ‘common sense’. Since Sussex is part of their brand they should have been stripped. Go away and merch your woke witch of Dumbarton stuff, good luck
They've never even been to Dumbarton.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
the speech: Harry: 'i done it for MY wife'.. don't think he really wants to leave, but what Meghan wants, Meghan gets..

Reactions: 10
The queen and prince of Wales need to learn the difference between ‘petty’ and ‘common sense’. Since Sussex is part of their brand they should have been stripped. Go away and merch your woke witch of Dumbarton stuff, good luck
I’m sure the people of Dumbarton would be thrilled at the prospect. Scottish people are generally not pro monarchy.

Reactions: 2
There is a comment by Penny Junor (I can't find the article now) where she stated that there are 2 main reasons why they have been allowed to retain the HRH but not authorised to currently use it.

1. Was in case Harry wants to return.
2. Was in the even that Harry HAS to return in the event of the Queen passing and if Charles has poor health (for example) he would be fully expected to return to the fold.

Which had never crossed my mind.
ALso canadian monarchy is virtual. It neither rules nor resides in Canada. It would go against parts of the Canadian constitution and monarchy agreement if they kept HRH and lived in Canada. It would have screwed with two governments. Canada is apart of the commonwealth so it’s a little bit easier as a common wealth citizen to live in Canada. But they couldn’t have been allowed if they were monarchy.

Reactions: 1
ALso canadian monarchy is virtual. It neither rules nor resides in Canada. It would go against parts of the Canadian constitution and monarchy agreement if they kept HRH and lived in Canada. It would have screwed with two governments. Canada is apart of the commonwealth so it’s a little bit easier as a common wealth citizen to live in Canada. But they couldn’t have been allowed if they were monarchy.
She's not a commonwealth citizen, but I don't know how residency arrangements are viewed between citizens of the US and Canada.

Oh yeah!! She nailed it MONTHS AGO! There's a few others who also nailed it MONTHS AND MONTHS ago too!

and all of them always pull the devil card for Meghan! :eek:
she did both of them together and nailed the change and the financial transition.

Then she did them individually and for Meghan she said 'shes going to be living in a different country in 2020' and 'I see her setting up a TV company or something' this is wild! she did these readings last year. So on the money.

Reactions: 5
But the Queen owns the land legally just saying

I think the delay in the announcement after the Sandringham summit was because he thought he was gonna continue as was but without funding. I think he was told nope sunshine think again, you're in or you're out, take a few days to mull it over. I think he took longer than expected because he knew he was chucking it all away. What a schmuck!

Reactions: 8
She's not a commonwealth citizen, but I don't know how residency arrangements are viewed between citizens of the US and Canada.
Correct. I myself am confused as to how she can live in Canada. You can get duel citizenship with Canada for most countries. But you still would need a legal reason as to why she’s would get citizenship in Canada. (Job, marrie style of things). But there’s is no way she can have canadian citizenship or residency unless she gets some kind of visa. As I understand, she still isn’t a British citizen so she wouldn’t have commonwealth with Canada. I realize Harry can reside in Canada as a commonwealth but she can’t. She is just American (only American) at this point so unless she was using her “power” Andrew somehow got bumped up the list of something, she would only legally be allowed to live in Canada for a day under six full months ahead on a travelers visa. She’s has no claim to residency or citizenship in Canada. She can get British bc she isn’t married but that doesn’t work that was in Canada. She is a visitor of Canada, as she is only American legally, so she’s may only be here on a visitors visa.
This isn’t why they probably wanted to split there time 50/50 as she couldn’t legally be in Canada over 6 months a year.

But the Queen owns the land legally just saying
Oh agreed. But she would then be messing with the government stepping in and trust me that would cause a huge huge huge issue in many ways and topics. It’s similar to how she is suppose to be a-political but she also holds the final “veto” within the parliament but mostly will never use it. I’m just trying to give a little perspective from the “North American” side of things. I personally like that Canada has a virtual monarchy and that the queen is on our money etc etc. but there’s a law that monarchy does not rule or reside in Canada. Harry and meg could not reside in Canada for many reasons ( but also as HRH) with that title.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.