Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The over riding theme from the comments on their insta page is she has left him alone to face this shitstorm. Where's the support of a loving wife? She's hiding out in Canada doing pilates and holding the 7th in line to the throne hostage!

Reactions: 23
He looks so unhappy in that video , not himself at all. It must be hard to speak about your private life like that but did anyone notice when he spoke about Archie loving snow , his whole face come alive ! Not whilst he was talking about her. He clearly didn't want to break away from all of his royal duties , but he's prepared to do it for a more private life 🤔
I hope he has happiness I think most people do wish him well , but it's so blindingly obvious it's a toxic relationship and not 100% what he wants . It will all end badly for him

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Forgive me if Im wrong but surely when talking about your spouse or offspring, there should be joy and happiness in your voice?

Watch Harry's video on SR Instagram, the part "Diana's second son finally got hitched, hooray"

That hooray was so flat, so lifeless, so sad and depressed like. He doesn't seem happy about being married at all.

Also, watched that video that was posted on here only (cant find it now but the one where the poster said watch at 13 mins)
My god, I'm all for modernisation but that woman butting in, infront of H all the time and over speaking him is so bloody disrespectful!!

Reactions: 18
Forgive me if Im wrong but surely when talking about your spouse or offspring, there should be joy and happiness in your voice?

Watch Harry's video on SR Instagram, the part "Diana's second son finally got hitched, hooray"

That hooray was so flat, so lifeless, so sad and depressed like. He doesn't seem happy about being married at all.

Also, watched that video that was posted on here only (cant find it now but the one where the poster said watch at 13 mins)
My god, I'm all for modernisation but that woman butting in, infront of H all the time and over speaking him is so bloody disrespectful!!
Oh yes forgot about that bit , that was a massive dig wasn't it !

Reactions: 3
Have only seen a snippet of the speech on GMTV whilst getting ready for work but it’s like he’s forgotten how to be a royal. Whoever is advising him at the mo is getting this all wrong. What an absolute tit show.

The clip I saw seemed to indicate it was the RF who declined his request to be half in (ie when it suits them and for their benefit). The Queen kind of had no choice given the reaction in the UK.

However, he still keeps his title - so there waiting when he returns, Charles will still be funding him and Frogmore is waiting too.

He really must stop all the public complaining. It’s really not helping his cause in any way.

Reactions: 17
Personally to me, their original instagram post about leaving screamed 'I'm not getting my way so I'll force you to accept it with public pressure'. And then it didnt go the way they wanted, and now theyre upset? What did they expect would happen?

Reactions: 22
Paul Burrell, Diana's butler, is on now.
Oh wheeling him out for his valuable and insightful opinion 😂

He looks so unhappy in that video , not himself at all. It must be hard to speak about your private life like that but did anyone notice when he spoke about Archie loving snow , his whole face come alive ! Not whilst he was talking about her. He clearly didn't want to break away from all of his royal duties , but he's prepared to do it for a more private life 🤔
I hope he has happiness I think most people do wish him well , but it's so blindingly obvious it's a toxic relationship and not 100% what he wants . It will all end badly for him
Imagine loving your son that much but being parted from him for weeks, at a time when he's constantly changing, just so you can go in on your family and try to wrangle yourself a different life. Really sad.

Reactions: 10
Personally to me, their original instagram post about leaving screamed 'I'm not getting my way so I'll force you to accept it with public pressure'. And then it didnt go the way they wanted, and now theyre upset? What did they expect would happen?
What always happened in his life until now. Everyone bending over backwards to accommodate his wants. And in their marriage the dynamic is: ‘what Meghan wants, Meghan gets’ so he failed her.

We might get a divorce sooner than we think. She is not able to think things through before she does them so she will be hugely surprised everyone will dislike her for leaving her husband who just left his whole life for her and scream ‘racism’.

Reactions: 7
I can’t make up my mind if Harry has a seriously unhealthy obsession with his mother or if he uses people's affection for her to garner sympathy.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Just watched an old documentary 'Harry. The mysterious Prince.' Timeline world history.
Very revealing. Much discussion about his temper, jealousy of William, and refusal to take advice.
Also, that from tiny, he obsessed over Diana, and said he 'wanted her all to himself'.
Made when he was around 20 ish I think.
Seems like he was always a difficult piece of work, doesn't accept being crossed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Paul Burrell is so embarrassing he really thinks of himself as a Royal. Does he still not realise he is invited on air to talk about the Royals because ...well usually the joke is on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just laughed out loud at TRF Instagram wishing Sophie, Countess of Wessex, a Happy birthday - the pure emphasis on HRH is priceless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I loved it when piers said to him one time "I had tea with Princess Diana and you served it to me"........ Put him firmly in his place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I started reading this thread yesterday and somehow got distracted by someone mentioning Wallis Simpson, and I now know where every former member of the Royal Family is buried :ROFLMAO:. I've been up all night reading this thread.

Anyway...

This is all a huge mess. I think Meghan knew exactly what she was doing. There is probably a very good reason for her first husband divorcing her after less than two years and we are slowly finding out now with her basically taking control of Harry. I noticed a change in his voice yesterday and his personality has definitely changed. He sounded so sad and vulnerable. Meghan definitely wrote that speech too. I don't want to speculate about what I going on but I think we have only seen the tip of the iceberg with Meghan and lots more tea is yet to be spilled. Meghan's favourite subject is Meghan. She will end up being a very hated figure. She comes across as a perpetuant child at times and thinks the world owes her something.

Meghan's family is a huge mess and even Dora seems to have disappeared now.

I think divorce is inevitable and Harry will be back in the Royal Family by the end of 2022 at the latest. I think everything was far too rushed because they wanted to get on with it and have children. 4 years down the line and they probably barely know each other.

Prince Phillip has been in very poor health recently and looked very ill when he left hospital. The stress of this could potentially kill him I fear. It's extremely unfair of Meghan and Harry to put this stress on Phil, and Elizabeth too. Neither of them are spring chickens and I don't think Phillip has long left at all. I know if that was my Grandfather, I would've cancelled any plans I had to spend Christmas abroad and spent it with my family but Meghan gets her own way as usual. She would probably stop Harry from going to the funeral too if she could.

I do wonder what will happen to Archie. If George, Charlotte and Louis for whatever reason have no children then Archie will be the next Monarch after George if he outlives him but if Meghan doesn't want him in the family then will he still be in line?

It's all a huge mess but I for one am very much enjoying all the twists and turns. I do feel for Archie being caught up in the middle of this though. it can't be a happy atmosphere in that house.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.