Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
M&H
We want to carve out a new Progressive role. We will fully support the Queen and Charles and all other parties ( Who we can’t be arsed to name)

Queen
No thanks. I’m removing your HRH status, you are no longer a royal highness. But I am delighted to tell you that you will still have to bow and curtsy should you ever bother to come back to the UK.

H&M
We will continue to honour our duty to our patronage’s.

Queen
No thanks. I approve you moving away, very far away from us all.

H&M
We look forward to sharing the details of our new charitable entity.

Queen
Hmmm, sounds fishy. I will appoint a very businessy business person to oversee every tiny sneaky thing you try to merch in the next 12m, so watch your step Megzi.

H&M
We want to be financially independent

Queen
You’re paying rent on Frogmore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

MrGreen

Not sure I feel right saying this, but I think there is def a chance they will end up parting ways. She has been out roaming the world all her adult life and is used to “ah do wat ah want” but he is like an animal that has been raised in captivity and now she wants to cut him loose in the wild. He won’t know how to survive without the security of his zookeepers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

2xblended

VIP Member
So Harry, like his Mum has lost his HRH status, and so many uninformed idiots on here were saying that it was impossible for a Prince of "royal blood" to lose the HRH, thickos!!!!
Now, I wasn't one of the people who said that, but is this really necessary? Nobody knew this announcement of them stepping down was happening nor what the outcome would be. If someone predicted wrongly, then it does not make them idiotic by any means. It's just a gossip thread, after all.
FYI, he hasn't lost his HRH. He just isn't using it commercially. He is still a Prince of royal blood and nobody can change that. So all this is moot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Oh my days just seen this on an Instagram post they have actually posted along with this song!! This is absolutely disgusting I am beyond flabbergasted how SHE can get away with this because let's face it we all know it's her that runs that account 😲😲

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Chinwag

I did find the bit about “she’s still the woman i fell in love with” a bit random and odd to be honest...

Why was that needed in the speech at all and who’s he’s trying to convince us or himself?! lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
I can’t help but find all of this sad. Harry could have given Meghan the entire universe and that still wouldn’t have been enough for her.

She had her acting job, her blog and her socialite status. Marrying Harry has meant she has had to give up everything she did prior and become one of the royals and that is a lot to give up. However, it’s not like this was unexpected, there is no way she didn’t know what she was signing up for by agreeing to wed. So why is she now asking Harry to do exactly what she has just failed at doing? Surely she can see that isn’t fair???

Harry has to be head over heels in love with her to give up everything he is doing right now just to keep her happy. I can’t imagine it’s easy for the queen to have to make the decisions she did given it’s her grandson, surely she’s had a proper chat with Harry on his own about this and has ensured he is 100% sure on this?
Here's my take on it.

She clearly doesn't like being constrained in any way. She has a lot to say on issues she's passionate about (which seems to mainly be being a woman and being a woman of colour) and wants to come and go and do as she pleases, exactly as she did before, but hasn't been allowed to. Even if you thought you knew what you were getting into, you probably didn't really. Add in having to move to a new country and becoming a member of a family not exactly known for their warmth and fuzziness, together with the ongoing onslaught of the press every day, I don't doubt it's been tough for her.

But I suspect Harry may be somewhat to blame. I think he promised her that they were going to make waves, do things a new way, she'd be allowed to say what she wanted to and that the RF would be welcome all this change but they have found themselves squashed and suppressed at every turn.

Also, from everything I've read, whilst he loves some of what he does - meeting people (which he clearly has an infinity for) the Invictus Games and his work in Africa for example - he was bored of the more formal, mundane stuff that the Royals have to do. I accept that he's incredibly privileged but it must be very difficult not having a defined role in life and not really being able to go out and find yourself one either. Charles for example - imagine waiting 70+ years to start the job you were born to do? The rest of us are retired by that point! That's why he's worked incredibly hard to make something of The Prince of Wales. Harry was apparently happiest in the army, just being one of the lads, being normal. I think Meghan has zoned in on that unhappiness and chipped away at him and this is the result.

I do feel sad because I really wanted them to suceed - despite being a bitter old cynic, I am also a hopeless romantic. But the more I learned about her, I just see her as ruthless. An absolute ruthless social climber. Whilst I don't blame her entirely, it can't be a co-incidence that he has effectively abdicated less than two years after marrying her?

Yes, he had behaved terribly and petulantly recently especially the lack of respect he has shown the Queen, his boss and his grandmother, by jumping the gun and releasing that statement effectively forcing her hand - he knows the game well enough to know that was never going to go down well - but I strongly suspect Meghan was behind that. But I do think he'll be back in the fold and hopefully he'll be able to build bridges with William & Kate once the inevitable divorce comes though. I hope so anyway because I think he's really going to need his family.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Apparently her friends are saying that she can finally breathe as she's out of the 'toxic environment' that is the RBF, its only toxic Megan because you made it that way, you dripped your poison into Harry, you've split a pair of brothers up who were inseparable, cut him off from his friends, turned him into a fucking snowflake . Vile cunt! Soon Harry will realise what a vile narsasistic cunt you are.

• Angry

2xblended

VIP Member
Meghan tried and failed to raise herself up to the standards of the BRF.
So, she resorted to bringing Harry down to her level.
The Queen has just tactfully reminded us all of how high the bar lies. 👑

Reactions: 34

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m waiting for the Hello Fresh or Best Fiends Ap Spon....

Harry sittin’ on the couch bashing out his top score as Meghan preps tonight’s dinner whilst little Archie nibbles on an Ella’s kitchen snack #Spon #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was hoping to report back some tea 😢 but unfortunately all I got from my mum is that the person working at Frogmore is still not sure what’s happening with their job and that everybody loves Ginge. When I asked what they had to say about Cringe, I was told absolutely nothing. Clearly that speaks volumes in it self.
The only bit of gossip I did get is that the one Nanny didn’t even stay a full day. She left that evening and H&M had to look after their own baby for the night. They were not happy!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

2xblended

VIP Member
I was thinking about Harry's speech how he took a leaf out of Meghan's book instead of Her Majesty's. He made it about them being victims of the press, not getting things on their terms, and even about Diana. :oops:

He should have simply said: 'I want to thank the BRF for understanding and supporting the decision we've made for a more private life. I'd like to take this opportunity to reassure you that Sentabale is near and dear to my heart, and it will remain a priority and a passion project in this new chapter of my life.'
Had he done that, he would have sounded like the Queen's grandson; i.e. Acknowledge the support of the family (no matter what dirty laundry you're dealing with internally), show graciousness, reiterate that you will not abandon your cause. Short, sweet, filled with self-respect, respect for the cause, and respect for the BRF.

Instead he spoke like MeAgain:
We didn't get what we expected, nobody understands our strife, I adore my wife, my mother was murdered by the paps, my son loves the snow but you plebs will never see him playing in it, my wife is perfect, feel sorry for me as I have been forced out of my kingdom and into the Disney kingdom, but have you seen the bestest wife in the whole universe i am so lucky. I love Sentabale, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY WIFE SHE HAS NOT RUINED ME!!!1111
:ROFLMAO:

Such a shame she dragged him down to her level of doing things. :(

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32