Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So had Archie flown back with H&M at the beginning of the year and then they made their announcement, the Queen would have every right to say "Well until resolved, Archie stays in the UK"

I guess this is why he didnt come back?!
This is what I suspected. I can't imagine the Queen is too pleased with them seemingly playing games with his custody.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Meagain: I want to leave the RF because the media is mean to me boohoo

Also Meagain: *rings the paps* ill be at yoga at one, make sure you get my good side OK. Also I will be out at dinner at 7.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Yeh she's showing loads of signs of being full of anxiety and panic attacks!! You'd have thought she'd have the humility to hole up and stay out of the limelight while poor hubby takes the grief and fallout! Also, who stores all their previous clothes over there? She's pictured wearing stuff from her days in Suits!!

Reactions: 5
They don't concentrate on Mum much.... Maybe her alleged jail term would just be the icing on the cake!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I agree with comments that others have said regarding Harry’s speech. He really looks quite somber when speaking about his marriage, the “hooray” is very flat. When he speaks about Archie his demeanour noticeably changes. This makes me feel so sad.

BBC News’ online has an article up covering the speech and the last sentence is “the duchess is currently staying on Canada’s west coast with her son, after briefly returning to the UK earlier this month”. Her son!!! I see the BBC throwing shade 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
wtf is wrong with her?!?! wow
Wow, that was a really interesting video. When it's all there on screen one instance after another it really is plain to see how utterly controlling and narcissistic Meghan is. 😮😮😮

Reactions: 8
Meagain: I want to leave the RF because the media is mean to me boohoo

Also Meagain: *rings the paps* ill be at yoga at one, make sure you get my good side OK. Also I will be out at dinner at 7.
The thing is, the gloves are off and everything will come to light, which gives her an excuse for the divorce and Harry is stupid enough to believe it’s the media’s fault.

Talking about divorce, is it announced yet? Everything goes so fast in this saga and I really needed to go for a grocery run 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She initially puts her hand under the bump but decides that isn't maximum effect so goes to unfasten the coat and is foiled by someone shaking her hand.

Honestly, I've watched the YT video a few times now and I'm totally astonished at her behaviours, the way she treats Harry in public, the countless happy family pictures - I actually think she's got off lightly from the press considering all that's out there. Perhaps maybe now they've ditched any privacy/concession they enjoyed as senior royals, the leash will be off and the press really won't miss in pointing these things out.
I must say, as much as I dislike the woman, I’ve been thinking about this and wonder if it could be because she feels like she looks fat unless you can clearly the see the bump and that could be why? I’m just speaking as someone who is self conscious in photos and I’d probably end up doing something like that to make my silhouette more obvious. I dunno. But of course there could also be an element of look at me, aren’t I incredible and amazing and wonderful.

Reactions: 1
Re the 1 year approval, I wonder if the Queen etc believe the marriage may not last until Christmas. I cannot believe their wedding was only one year and 8 months ago.
I came across this and around 13 minutes in, the look Meghan gives Harry...
I've actually watched through more of this lady's videos - she is bang on the money every time! If she's not already on tattle, she should be! :D

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I started reading this thread yesterday and somehow got distracted by someone mentioning Wallis Simpson, and I now know where every former member of the Royal Family is buried :ROFLMAO:. I've been up all night reading this thread.

Anyway...

This is all a huge mess. I think Meghan knew exactly what she was doing. There is probably a very good reason for her first husband divorcing her after less than two years and we are slowly finding out now with her basically taking control of Harry. I noticed a change in his voice yesterday and his personality has definitely changed. He sounded so sad and vulnerable. Meghan definitely wrote that speech too. I don't want to speculate about what I going on but I think we have only seen the tip of the iceberg with Meghan and lots more tea is yet to be spilled. Meghan's favourite subject is Meghan. She will end up being a very hated figure. She comes across as a perpetuant child at times and thinks the world owes her something.

Meghan's family is a huge mess and even Dora seems to have disappeared now.

I think divorce is inevitable and Harry will be back in the Royal Family by the end of 2022 at the latest. I think everything was far too rushed because they wanted to get on with it and have children. 4 years down the line and they probably barely know each other.

Prince Phillip has been in very poor health recently and looked very ill when he left hospital. The stress of this could potentially kill him I fear. It's extremely unfair of Meghan and Harry to put this stress on Phil, and Elizabeth too. Neither of them are spring chickens and I don't think Phillip has long left at all. I know if that was my Grandfather, I would've cancelled any plans I had to spend Christmas abroad and spent it with my family but Meghan gets her own way as usual. She would probably stop Harry from going to the funeral too if she could.

I do wonder what will happen to Archie. If George, Charlotte and Louis for whatever reason have no children then Archie will be the next Monarch after George if he outlives him but if Meghan doesn't want him in the family then will he still be in line?

It's all a huge mess but I for one am very much enjoying all the twists and turns. I do feel for Archie being caught up in the middle of this though. it can't be a happy atmosphere in that house.
Er no, Archie would NOT be the next monarch! If George had no children then the next monarch after him would be Charlotte. If she was no longer alive it would then be her eldest child and if she didn't have any children it would then be Louis. If Louis wasn't alive and had no offspring the next monarch would be Harry (heaven forbid). Archie is currently 7th in line, but after all the recent goings on who knows if he'll even be kept in the line of succession.

Reactions: 4
I absolutely hate this picture of MeAgain. The video of the photo being taken is even more nauseating than the outcome. She wants this ALL about her.

A few thoughts from the weekend..

If this is all plain sailing and H is happy with the decisions he is making then why does he look like he hasn't slept since he got married and is looking as rough as while Ms Arrogance is all glossy and smug?

Summit wrong there to start with?

View attachment 73891
Do you have a link/suggested search term for the video? I don't know what event this is from so wasn't sure what to Google.

Reactions: 2
Really interesting bit on Radio Four just now about how they are going to be funded by Duchy... And actually Duchy doesn't pay tax.

Really interesting bit on Radio Four just now about how they are going to be funded by Duchy... And actually Duchy doesn't pay tax.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
cant stand Susana Reid... she’s one smug, virtue signalling, self interested prick.
Ugh she is ghastly. I can't watch her at all. I saw a bit last week when she was with Ben instead of Piers and they were interviewing the three journos they have on regularly about this and she was so rude - pointing at them (which is the height of bad manners I think) and shouting them down if they disagreed with her. Also making it all about her - 'as someone who in a small way has been under press scrutiny I entirely sympathise' 😂
I too think Harry doesn't really want this. He is giving up an awful lot for someone he's known 5 minutes. Once the romantic 'us against the world' mentality fades - which it will - I think he will resent her more and more.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.