Harry and Meghan #6 Meg's running amuck, all 'cos Harry's c##tstruck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video with the clips of Meghan is shocking! I couldn't imagine treating my husband like this and would be gutted if he treated me like that. To look so annoyed when he is speaking... Making fun of him.. just wow. And they are working on most of those clips too? So disrespectful. It's not a "joke" about your husband amongst friends ,which is bad enough, it's making fun of him at his extremely high status job for the whole world to see!!

Maybe he is more submissive (I don't know anything about him before Meghan tbh). But what I found very odd that when he was speaking bout Meghan in his speech he seemed devoid of emotion. But when he mentioned his mom the pitch in his voice changed a little. That uncontrollable pitch change is what happens when you talk about something that is highly emotional to you ... Like the love of your life.
It felt really bad to see the clips combined with the robotic voice "I love my wife"... No Harry.. You seem to be in an abusive relationship. Abuse can be so subtle, especially with narcissists. Now that she has him isolated it will be incredibly difficult for him. Either she dumps him or he stays is what I think... I doubt she allows him any free will at this point. Hopefully his family will show support to him for when his bubble bursts, he seems unstable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I did find the bit about “she’s still the woman i fell in love with” a bit random and odd to be honest...

Why was that needed in the speech at all and who’s he’s trying to convince us or himself?! lol
yeah that's so odd sounds like someone is feeling mighty insecure and wanting to remind everyone that harry fell in love with her ugh why are they even in the news?

Reactions: 12
Sussexroyal instagram have a speech that Harry made this evening

Jesus, he looks like a woman ! She must be on the phone to him every waking hour nagging him to stand his ground.
Literally never seen him so disheveled.

Reactions: 12
I did find the bit about “she’s still the woman i fell in love with” a bit random and odd to be honest...

Why was that needed in the speech at all and who’s he’s trying to convince us or himself?! lol
I thought that was odd too. That’s something you say after 30 years of marriage, not 18 months ffs!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He's not happy with how the negotiations turned out...it's not what they wanted.
He's laying the blame firmly with the press....
Oh diddums. Called it after queenie's statement. Megan wanted those Queen funded red carpet events and foreign trips SO bad.There would be curtsies, whether allowed or not cos our American cousins know nothing of protocol (sorry cuz's). She's be like a lil piggy in tit. To have them snatched from under her refurbed nose will have her ripping her knitting , lol.
The cheek of them "We'll happily go part time granny Windsor, give us the good stuff and we'll help you out from the goodness of our hearts". Feck orf. Freeloaders.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Now that she has him isolated it will be incredibly difficult for him. Either she dumps him or he stays is what I think... I doubt she allows him any free will at this point. Hopefully his family will show support to him for when his bubble bursts, he seems unstable.
I don’t really have any experience of how narcissists work, but surely she wouldn’t risk leaving him alone with his family whilst she’s away in another country?! (Or maybe she’s not away if the conspiracy theories are to be believed?!) She must be fuming that she’s not here to keep and eye on him and control him....! Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on the first plane out of here tomorrow.....?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well he's not lost his HRH, he's still got frogmore, still being funded by daddy. sounds ok to me!

Also all this 'months of talks' so did the royals know about this and made out it was a shock or was that the press?
Apparently that bit refers to the talks about slimming down the senior royals . The Ginger and Whinger crap was rudely tossed in with those discussions by Ginger and they had to deal with it asap to get rid of it and get back to family plans for the future.

He is in desperate need of a haircut ✂ He looks like a mess
His hair looks like a mass of pubes to be brutally honest. Imagine sharing a home with him and finding pube like hairs on the sofa and pillows. Grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sussexroyal instagram have a speech that Harry made this evening

Good god, all I get from him is so much anger. He seems so bitter!! He’s wound so tight, so rigid, like a taut rubber band.. when that tit snaps, I would not want to be near.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Re the 1 year approval, I wonder if the Queen etc believe the marriage may not last until Christmas. I cannot believe their wedding was only one year and 8 months ago.
I came across this and around 13 minutes in, the look Meghan gives Harry...

wtf is wrong with her?!?! wow

Reactions: 8
The point about suing the press is that the press will need to have done something wrong for the Sussexes’ case/s to succeed. And by wrong I don’t just mean saying something Meghan doesn’t like.

These days the press are pretty well behaved and don’t, contrary to some people’s beliefs, publish any old rubbish they’ve made up. The libel laws are way, way too strict.

The letters the Mail on Sunday printed were supplied by her father. Not just made up to suit an editor’s anti Megz agenda.

So I’ll be very interested to see how they get on.
Re these letters (sorry if this has already been mentioned) but if she sent the letters TO her father, then do they not then become his, therefore it is his business if he makes the contents public?

Re these letters (sorry if this has already been mentioned) but if she sent the letters TO her father, then do they not then become his, therefore it is his business if he makes the contents public?
I think Meghan is claiming copyright infringement as the letters contained personal information, even though she is in the public eye the letters were not of public interest. Apparently this violates her human rights.

Meghan kept a copy of the letter as she thought it might be published...then why not contact her father in another way?
Meghan has also chosen a ‘reputation management firm’ and not used the services of the preferred law firm of the RF to fight this.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t really have any experience of how narcissists work, but surely she wouldn’t risk leaving him alone with his family whilst she’s away in another country?! (Or maybe she’s not away if the conspiracy theories are to be believed?!) She must be fuming that she’s not here to keep and eye on him and control him....! Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s on the first plane out of here tomorrow.....?!
Only she is there, still controlling him: He's reading a speech she's written (IMO, it seems evident these are her words and he has been reminded that he MUST declare his everlasting love to her repeatedly). Plus he's saying goodbye to everyone he loves (old friends) and walking away from his family.
She doesn't need to physically be by his side to control his actions; she's doing it remotely. :oops::(

Reactions: 19
Quite aside from why Harry didn't just focus on the charity in his speech, the comments on the video from the Sentebale speech are bizarre. Were most of the fans of the Duke and Duchess not aware of the Royal Family beforehand? There's a lack of knowledge of BRF history or context in a lot of the comments or aggressive replies to people criticizing H&M.

I have a feeling within 5 years a lot of their fans will be disappointed in or let down by Harry and Meghan. Just like his grandmother has been.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
On GMB, Piers and Susana are off, arguing and bickering about Megxit and Harry. She is their apologist.

• Haha
Prince Phillip has apparently said he doesn’t want a state funeral! I imagine they will still get invited to all family events like weddings etc and of course he will attend his grandparents funerals.
I would imagine they will make an appearance at these type of events unless there's a film premiere or book signing scheduled 😂 also imagine the furore surrounding them when, at events such at weddings and funerals, they rock up smiling and waving.

Reactions: 4
I am sure Harry took the liberty to winge it because the witch of woke wouldn’t have penned down he ‘watched as you welcomed Meghan with open arms’. Because the people are racist, right?

My biggest problem with him is him making it all about them again when it should be about aids victims. And I’m not from the UK, but if I was I wouldn’t want him back after the divorce.

Reactions: 7
On GMB, Piers and Susana are off, arguing and bickering about Megxit and Harry. She is their apologist.
cant stand Susana Reid... she’s one smug, virtue signalling, self interested prick.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.