Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a surly-looking little git, isn't he. (And he's 2 inches shorter than his brother )
Yes that mangy russet pelt on his chin makes me queasy. HMTQ objected to it but hey I'm the Wonder Capon Leader of Men Stallion Apache Pilot Potter of Afghanis Roweller of Polo Ponies Co-Conspirator in a Life of Fraud Relocator of Lost Penguins Adviser to Greta and Kim Jong Un... Roast Chicken Extraordinaire anyone...? Wanna .... a Prince?...

Reactions: 20
here is my post from 5 Nov 2020
"...long time lurker, very shy but popping in my 2 cents

i had my child at the Portland and they keep you for a week So she would have been there for 7days post birth, minimum. My ob-gyn is a practicing ob-gyn there and at the Lindo so is very up to speed on royal births. I saw him a month post the presentation of Farchie and, jokingly, asked him if he was the super secret OB for Meghain. I genuinely didn’t really care but was just doing chitchat... and he went uncharacteristically nuts…. : I don’t have a problem with home births, IVF, surrogacy or any other choice one makes in having a child but I have a problem with liars”
worried there is a glitch... ergo I am reposting from 5 Nov
"long time lurker, very shy but popping in my 2 cents

i had my child at the Portland and they keep you for a week So she would have been there for 7days post birth, minimum. My ob-gyn is a practicing ob-gyn there and at the Lindo so is very up to speed on royal births. I saw him a month post the presentation of Farchie and, jokingly, asked him if he was the super secret OB for Meghain. I genuinely didn’t really care but was just doing chitchat... and he went uncharacteristically nuts…. : I don’t have a problem with home births, IVF, surrogacy or any other choice one makes in having a child but I have a problem with liars”
the only reason I am re-posting this is as a gentle nudge. there is something a-foot around the whole Archie birth thing and trust me when I say that my Ob -- Ive known for 17 years - has never responded with such controlled anger. even n the face of my now ex husband .... whom he HATES

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

Reactions: 4
More likely the classic Givenchy fragrance "Rancide Moi"

Reactions: 16
Can’t believe I have been reading up on breastfeeding after surrogacy! But it’s a welcome diversion from current news events...
Anyway - it seems to say women need to prepare for about 6 months for this with hormone pills, and then domperidone later. And you have to start pumping 2 months before to get body used to idea. Just can’t imagine her being arsed to do all that?!

Reactions: 15
Does that mean her titles will go too?!?

She would have taken this serious as it'd have been her playing a role. She loves acting, even though she can't for the life of her, and would have seen herself as being the method acting superstar.

Reactions: 18
And if harry writes a book about his mum this is the exact reason why it will be crap. He didn't know her beyond the time they spent as children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I'm not a business person. I will freely admit that business is not necessarily somewhere I will confidently spout my opinion. But we've gone from an "entity" not a foundation, to a foundation but alongside two money makers.
It makes me a tad cautious particularly with the crossover of money from the charity with William to travalyst a company that doesn't really do anything whether making money or being charitable. Also if I donate to one charity I would not be impressed that they decided to give my money away to be used for something I didn't agree to.
Anyway the point is unless they can really keep all three companies film, streaming and foundation as separate I would be a bit squeamish. This article describes how I feel.

Ok, I know I slabber about Archiedoll etc etc, but I do think she birthed him. Just not when they claimed.
I totally believe the problem is how and when the child was conceived. I think she used moon bumps to confuse everyone and probably thought it was a great scam. I think they knew there was a problem, whether his or hers, and they used methods other than plain ole intercourse to create their offspring. I think they supposed/decided that the fairytale would be less 'happy ever after' if turkey basters or test tubes or eggs frozen during a previous marriage were involved and they wanted desperately to maintain the aura of Mr & Mrs Picture Perfect. We all know such a scenario is perfectly acceptable these days and nothing to be ashamed of, but it spoils the pretty picture they try hard to portray. I also think they thought that they could keep the 'messy' details to themselves and hidden from the Firm ... hence her insisting on paying all her own medical bills rather than letting anyone at the palace access any details on the billing. Smeggy pays for nothing, so that's a huge red flag right there.
I also think hazza doesn't know everything. Of course he'd know the basics, but smeggy always has a twist and loves secrets. Not sure what it could be, but hazza is thick as shit and I doubt he knows anything more than the bare minimum about conception or ladies issues. He's the type who'd drop her off at the doctors and wait for her in the waiting room rather than be involved in chat about the lady bits end of anything going on behind the door and spoil his illusions about magic storks.

Reactions: 27
Actually guys, March is looming. Isn't it odd that dreary and boring as the covid year has been, it still seems to have flown past.
Must be the company on here. Even the kids tip toe round me when they see the tattle logo.
So true. This forum has been a godsend in the pandemic. But, I would love to see Harry and Andrew lose their places in the line of succession. I have absolutely no respect for either of them.

Reactions: 20

Thank you for your suggestion xx
I will make a note of that and have it done for tomorrow night xx

I will add my pic I made earlier today as I'm headachy to concentrate too much tonight.

I will add this here which is what I've write on my three favourite threads on here.

I normally comment individually but sadly finding it a struggle to keep up with three threads I'm on and replying and making pics.

So I will limit myself to one to two pics at the most every day or two. I really enjoy making them but in struggling to keep up lol and getting abit headachy.

All suggestions are good and I make a note of them and will make them even though it might not be for the very next day.

I love this and the other two threads I'm on so won't give them up or give up the pics but it's hard to keep up etc if the thread is quite hectic.

So I add this pic for tonight I made earlier but will have to catch up either later or tomorrow as I've a tension and neck ache.
Of to take a painkiller and hopefully feel abit better later xx

Me and the Queen in her car xx

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.