Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So archiedoll has spoken on a podcast? as if! that doll doesn't talk they probably wheeled some other poor kid out. Has anyone listened to it yet I suppose it would be good to listen to if you needed help getting to sleep.
It would irritate me far too much for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dislike Harry far more than I dislike her, tbh. She’s just another narcissistic Hollywood chancer, nothing special, but he’s so spoilt and stupid he decided he wanted to have his cake and eat it too - the money, the fame, the privilege, but without the constraints of royal protocol and being forever upstaged by the Cambridges. He believes his own hype, and I’m sure Smeg has learned to feed into his inferiority complex.
Where are his mates. All we ever hear about are her besties and chumsy-wumsies. Away from the Firm and with nobody being paid to babysit him he can't cut it. He doesn't make friends, he's never had to. Even the guys he served with were just there for his amusement, for him to video and sneer at their ethnicity. We hear(get told in Sunshite Sucks puff pieces) about Foster being his new daddy (Foster daddy,:m) but we don't see them together or even hear of them together. When they had that dinner at the posh steak house it was claimed it was a foursome, but since then it's come to light that it was a 3some and his Foster daddy wasn't there and that ginger nuts has laid down the law re talking about archiedoll. That would repulse most potential foster parents I should think.
So anyhooooo, no Brit mates since the Adele boozy nights were shut down and plucky but dead boring JJ got booted out of Strictly. I don't think men gel with him, and his conversations with females usually started with "wanna duck a prince" so I should imagine that's kind of limiting in most circles.:ROFLMAO: Oh well, at least he's upfront with what he requires ... roast chicken with all the trimmings.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Celt's add on to previous video. Archie computer generated voice?

It’s not impossible that they used a computerised voice, but I doubt it. It’d probably be easier for them to just bring in a real kid to do it. The giggle definitely sounds fake though, the kind they use in the huggies adverts.

Reactions: 16
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Congratulations once again to @50sGirl with her title suggestion way back on Dec 23rd with a staggering 62 likes!

(I've put it back from "Meghan and Harry" to "Harry and Meghan" so that the tag works properly ... and because if she ever reads Tattle it will probably annoy her more to see her pet's name first!)

Carrying on from here

Latest news on Planet Smeghan: It's all about poor Missing Merchiedoll now, who still hasn't put in a real believeable appearance for some time now.

From a shady Corel Draw processed Christmas Card said by many to feature the filtered head of Prince George in place of young Archie, sitting in front of a tiny playhouse that probably doubles as the kennel where Haznoballs and his stash of grey polo shirts are kept.

To a dull spotify cringecast from Archewoke Audio, featuring the voice of a child of some sort that we're told is Archie, repeating words like a performing seal, on the end of a sermon which they've had to call in favours from the likes of Elton John and James Corden to get listeners!

Watch the podcast charts here to see how they get on:
Lots of great podcasts from other people on those lists too, so that you don't have to listen to theirs.

No word of Doris for a while now either. Guess she is very busy keeping the Corona out of her vast care home empire?
She is living in the dollhouse with Farchie aka Darren-2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone read "And what do you do" by Norman Baker?
Very interesting, all the RF machinations re tax, freebies, interference in government etc

• Wow
Reactions: 10
From this morning, with the 16h30 today update in CAPS. With my cynical hat on, someone has decided that they want this one to be Top 10 in UK, Canada and probably USA although that's going to take a big push.

Archewell Audio Spotify chart round up

- 17 in UK NOW 7
- 28 in Ireland NOW 28
- 23 in Canada NOW 9
- 53 in Australia NOW 33
- 68 in USA (!!!) NOW 26
- 39 in New Zealand and down one place from yesterday! NOW 39
- 72 in South Africa (but the stans have hauled it up 3 whole places from yesterday....) NOW 72
So much for their self-proclaimed status Citizens of the World! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quote from DailyMail article about the woman whose tweet uncovered the Hilaria fraud: "Briscoe kept up her running commentary on Twitter, at one point writing: 'Please do not ask me to expose Meghan Markle. There is nothing to expose. It is already public information that her husband is a Nazi cosplayer that uses racial slurs.' "
Totally out of the blue

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
These 2 are so crazy and deluded. Sometimes I wonder whether there was even a surrogate and A is just a manifestation of their minds. A money-making concept with age transition from baby to child according to the actors available. Everything is so fake and micromanaged and staged.....they are such fake overacting 'parents'.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
:ROFLMAO: That is an absolutely stunning headline.

I hope that the deep sleeping whales are getting $30m because their price has been set now.

Please tell me that Spotify put performance clauses into the contract so that Archewoke Audio gets paid less if the cringecast doesn't bring in the audience or they give up (like they have with everything else) and don't do any more.

I listened to the Adam Buxton podcast from the same chart last night (the latest episode with Joe Cornish), about an hour into it Adam also happens to do a few minutes ridiculing Smeghan and Harry's podcast trailer, gave me quite a smile actually. It's coming to something when even comedians such as Adam Buxton are using them as source material.

Montecito this morning

1609403311006.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Celt's add on to previous video. Archie computer generated voice?

That voice sounded totally fake to me. Like an actor had been speeded up in the studio (to raise the pitch) with an effect added.
It's easy fir any sound engineer to fake voices like that and you don't need a computer program to generatethem as Celt suggests. Anyone could have done the voice including Meghan herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.