Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest Paula M video. She talks about the 12 month review and thinks this maybe a puff piece to ascertain public opinion, their security and whose paying, M back on the RF website after previously being removed etc.

Reactions: 10
I take it that Samantha Markle is self publishing this? Which means that it won't get any marketing exposure and paid for PR. I don't blame her for going down this route but books that are self published rarely get the same attention in the media.

In fact the only exception I can think of was the '50 shades' book which was originally self published.

I wonder if Smeggy will take her to court over this as she won't have the protection of a publisher behind her. She is also likely to get death threats from the stans. I might download it but I don't think that Meghan will get the savaging she deserves.
sadly I think she probably will take her to court as she will not have the means to defend herself like the MoS. Unless a tabloid pick up the tab... get it? tab? tabloid?
Once again -- I'll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 23
sadly I think she probably will take her to court as she will not have the means to defend herself like the MoS. Unless a tabloid pick up the tab... get it? tab? tabloid?
Once again -- I'll see myself out
I’ll get your coat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I take it that Samantha Markle is self publishing this? Which means that it won't get any marketing exposure and paid for PR. I don't blame her for going down this route but books that are self published rarely get the same attention in the media.

In fact the only exception I can think of was the '50 shades' book which was originally self published.

I wonder if Smeggy will take her to court over this as she won't have the protection of a publisher behind her. She is also likely to get death threats from the stans. I might download it but I don't think that Meghan will get the savaging she deserves.
I've decided to start contributing to the comments section of DM articles referring to the twin twats by alerting the world to Samantha's book: Title and publication date. Join me! come on! The water's fine!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In fact, we should volunteer to advertise the publication and title of this book across Twitter and Insta and tumblr and other comments sections and and and
I just want to see Sam's numbers outrun FF's numbers ever so badly!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Not digital. Soft cover and hard cover.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the thread, @kev1974 and bravo on the title, @50sGirl.

I listened to the snippet of Archie talking, and it sounded more like a 3-year-old to me.
I agree and the child in the Christmas card is more 4/5 than 19months
And definitely looks like a snap of George
If that’s Archie I’m the Mona Lisa

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Hmm. Mega success?
New thread, YAY! Nice one Kev again and well done 50'sGirl.:m:m
It was a good article up until the last sentence. I think the writer is confusing the fact that smeggy is being shoe horned into everything but the crib with genuine popularity. She needs to remember the obscene amount of money smeggy(or someone) is forking out to buy her gigs and mentions. Around 3 million in the past year on Sunshite Sucks and the more recent ones. I think even I could manage to look popular if some cunts were getting hundreds of thousands every month just to promote me.
I can't see how next year will be her year when covid is still firmly nailing her to the floor(small mercies and all that) and she can't physically promote herself and use her finely honed sea faring talents sexy-schmoozing doddery old blokes and air kissing their womenfolk while the ginger dick holds her handbag and tries not to fall asleep.

If we were ever in any doubt what her appeal is to the sugars then there you have it, plain and simple racism.
That lot were all whoopy-doo ra-ra-ra behind her because of the fact that she's part black and they are now whining because she is hiring white women instead of black women. No nod to ability or suitability, as long as she was part black these women were happy to cheer lead smeggy and dox anyone not in agreement with them. Simple racism fueled support of her that they are now questioning because she hired white help.

Direct quote from one of her staunchest supporters
.".. don't have a black army mobilise for you and then hire a bunch of white women."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

I think Matthew Reilly's first book was self published. And then the rest, as they say, is history. But he was probably very lucky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
New thread, YAY! Nice one Kev again and well done 50'sGirl.:m:m
It was a good article up until the last sentence. I think the writer is confusing the fact that smeggy is being shoe horned into everything but the crib with genuine popularity. She needs to remember the obscene amount of money smeggy(or someone) is forking out to buy her gigs and mentions. Around 3 million in the past year on Sunshite Sucks and the more recent ones. I think even I could manage to look popular if some cunts were getting hundreds of thousands every month just to promote me.
I can't see how next year will be her year when covid is still firmly nailing her to the floor(small mercies and all that) and she can't physically promote herself and use her finely honed sea faring talents sexy-schmoozing doddery old blokes and air kissing their womenfolk while the ginger dick holds her handbag and tries not to fall asleep.

If we were ever in any doubt what her appeal is to the sugars then there you have it, plain and simple racism.
That lot were all whoopy-doo ra-ra-ra behind her because of the fact that she's part black and they are now whining because she is hiring white women instead of black women. No nod to ability or suitability, as long as she was part black these women were happy to cheer lead smeggy and dox anyone not in agreement with them. Simple racism fueled support of her that they are now questioning because she hired white help.

Direct quote from one of her staunchest supporters
.".. don't have a black army mobilise for you and then hire a bunch of white women."
Love how their blatant racism is fine but imagine the furore if that comment was the other way round. I couldn't and never have given a tit about Meghan's heritage. It's the person underneath the skin I have a problem with, yet this lot see colour everywhere and are allowed a pass for whatever they say against anyone who isn't black.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I dislike Harry far more than I dislike her, tbh. She’s just another narcissistic Hollywood chancer, nothing special, but he’s so spoilt and stupid he decided he wanted to have his cake and eat it too - the money, the fame, the privilege, but without the constraints of royal protocol and being forever upstaged by the Cambridges. He believes his own hype, and I’m sure Smeg has learned to feed into his inferiority complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I dislike Harry far more than I dislike her, tbh. She’s just another narcissistic Hollywood chancer, nothing special, but he’s so spoilt and stupid he decided he wanted to have his cake and eat it too - the money, the fame, the privilege, but without the constraints of royal protocol and being forever upstaged by the Cambridges. He believes his own hype, and I’m sure Smeg has learned to feed into his inferiority complex.
I think that they are both nutters🤪
They just presented their son to the world as a cartoon and the childs voice in the podcast sounded like a cartoon 😃 WTF? 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has Meghans biggest troll/fan seen the light? That women has been banned from twitter so many times :ROFLMAO:
One has to wonder what she was expecting when she invested so much hope in a woman who married someone who is the epitome of white privilege, and who called his supposed friends and colleagues 'Pakis' and 'ragheads'.

Reactions: 30
I've kidnapped Harry and Meghan so they can't make any more podcasts 😄 x

Resizer_16093701006440.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.