Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you see what the actual organic audience is? Not bought in or the sugards listening to it for the 100th time?
I don't think outsiders can see this but the teams within Spotify will have very accurate data about who is listening, for how long, what they skip, which points they drop off the podcast and so on.

If you look at the podcast charts, generally they are pretty stable, with podcasts drifting up and down gently by a couple places, which is what was happening with the Cringecast... until the promo (or whatever sorcery) kicked in and it magically boosted itself by a dozen places. There's no way on earth they will naturally dislodge Joe Rogan or Shagged Married Annoyed from the top of the UK charts...

Reactions: 20
Welcome! After that post, I think you’ll fit in here very well!

Reactions: 17

Too late his brain is fried man !

Reactions: 28
I’m soooo sorry to give a thread title suggestion when we’ve only just started this one but it’s so apt...

Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, try to manipulate the public using Diana’s name

Reactions: 59
I was almost beheaded on M***net for suggesting Smeg's smile is fake!!
I noticed how quickly she turned it on and off when I first saw her publicly.
It was incredible like a light switch.

Reactions: 28
So this drivel is what she got the Court extension for? And what happened to her emails she was supposed to have presented.

Reactions: 22
A kick in the teeth for Charles, feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 19
flipping awesome. Honestly

A kick in the teeth for Charles, feel sorry for him.
at this point he is Just CheckbookChuck JCC to Hazzard's JCMH

View attachment 366175

Too late his brain is fried man !
Absolutely magnificent. Shall we start a gallery? I suspect Eugenie would be MORE than thrilled to consult. Seriously there are some exquisite masterpieces on this thread.

Reactions: 18
I've only ever ventured to M***net accidentally, too many smug buggers, and seems anybody with even a slightly different take on things was usually murdered...M definitely has got this switch on face when the cameras are on!

Sorry. mother Teresa wasn't compassionate. She wouldn't have let people die in pain if she was. She likely raised a lot of money but it didn't go on the dying.

Reactions: 19
**APPLAUSE**

And Happy New Year to one and all.

Reactions: 16
There is a terrific video of her at some "event (pre harry) where she doesn't realise the camera is on her and she is sucking in her cheeks and fixing her hair and then looks up, sees the camera and "PRESTO" horrifically fake and syrupy hollyweird smile a la Deal or No Deal Suitcase girl. It is like watching a scene from Silence of the Lambs with Hannibal seeing Clarisse

Can anyone find it? Better yet -- can anyone put that snippet to the TalkHeads song?

Last edited:
1937? They are so current then

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.