Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just_me1954

VIP Member

We are a few weeks away from Buckingham Palace making an announcement on the future of Prince Harry and the actress, Meghan Markle.

It would be a mistake to think the Queen hasn’t already made up her mind. I am of the belief that Meghan has been notified of what awaits her. She will be gone – with or without Harry.

The Queen’s advisors won’t wait until the last day of the wayward duo’s probationary year before coming to a decision. There are more calls today in the UK for them to be stripped of their titles. It will happen because the couple, and particularly Meghan Markle, are insisting on being ‘Royals for hire – Royals for rent.”

• Heart
Reactions: 29

kev1974

VIP Member
"Archewell Audio" now?

The poor missing dollchild is going to be mortified when he's old enough to realise that he shares his name with the world's wokest podcast ramblings.

That bit where she is humming along - felt like she went full Alan Partridge on that bit. Have they got Steve Coogan or Sacha Baron Cohen as their public engagement consultant?

• Haha
  • Heart

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
The amount of people calling them out on this Spotify deal is beautiful!! Everyone saying the same thing 'so much for wanting privacy!!' 😂😂but old Morgan put it best on GMB 🤮🗑

• Haha
  • Heart

Wu Tien

she fucks off somewhere very, very far away
How about a galaxy far, far away?

Part I: Star Whores
Smeg as Marth Vader
Harry as Apprentice Sith (he keeps failing the exams)
Archiedoll as Duke Waterwalker
Doria as Yoga

Not to be missed in this episode:
The bar scene in Star Wars: The Harkles' home in Montecito.
Smeg (breathing heavily): Duke, I am not your mother.

Part II: The Empire Strikes Back: Brenda issues an epic smackdown
To be released March 2021

• Haha
  • Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
Anyone else think it odd that Oprah referred to her as 'M' and not by her name? What is it with these people that they cannot say their names eg M refers to H as my husband and even calls Archie 'the little one'
I thought it was interesting that she was referred to as her neighbour rather than her friend! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Wow_Really

From the Daily Mail today

Freedom of speech includes the right to offend, say judges

#
I’m not sure if I’ve added the link right as I’m a bit of a clown with technical stuff....but do you think this will set the tone for the upcoming court case? (If it goes ahead!)

• Heart

Samf2020

Chatty Member
Didnt she bitch about how she hated when people covered her freckles up? And how proud she is of them, cant see them under all that shiny slop on her face.

• Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
The Mirror are happy to point out that she’s trading off royalty.
The Mirror story has a good hit of Palace gossip in it.

I've been wondering if their Megxit one-year agreement banned them from blatant merching/advertising deals. If it didn't, they've been spectacularly unsuccesful at getting the usual 'brand ambassador for Posh Handbags of New York' type deals.

This coffee thing with ClevrBlends is written up as Megz 'taking a stake' so she's 'an investor'. Well the stake could be as small as a few thousand dollars, and in effect she is acting as a brand ambassador #spon #ad. Maybe this wriggles around their Megxit deal.

Never thought the day would dawn when Fergie's multi-million deal with Weight Watchers would look classy and respectable.

ETA Posted at the same time as a few of us. We all got the whiff of the fishmarket with this one.

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Can anyone help? I think there was a royal type program on channel 5 a week or so ago, but I can’t remember what it’s called. Is be very grateful if anyone could tell me. 😘😘
@Asshats
The story of princess Alice maybe? Prince Phillip's Mum. Very good documentary, amazing lady, very interesting program.
It was on one night last week and then repeated last night on Ch 5.

Wow is there any male celebrity in the UK that she hadn't tried it on with before hitting the jackpot?!
You know how you have a village bike? Well, smeggy is the global version.
Hazza is the only cunt dopey enough to think her charms worth marrying for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Chum

Oprah and Meagain shilling each other to the rafters make me sick ... :sick:🤮
Totally! That shameless plug of the company name means it's just an undeclared ad. Smeg did not whip out a credit card to pay a penny for that basket🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
How about a galaxy far, far away?

Part I: Star Whores
Smeg as Marth Vader
Harry as Apprentice Sith (he keeps failing the exams)
Archiedoll as Duke Waterwalker
Doria as Yoga

Not to be missed in this episode:
The bar scene in Star Wars: The Harkles' home in Montecito.
Smeg (breathing heavily): Duke, I am not your mother.

Part II: The Empire Strikes Back: Brenda issues an epic smackdown
To be released March 2021
🤣
Polish_20201217_172127118.jpg

• Haha

NotaHincher

So.......she wants to be the next Gwyneth Paltrow and all goopy steam my vagina over a bucket and have a candle smelling like her bagina 🤢? Well....I'd rather set my pubes on fire than listen to that fake cunt and her ginger bawsack of an arsehole!

• Haha
  • Heart

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Thanks for the bright shiny new anniversary thread @kev1974 and round of applause to @Justhereforthedrama for the title.

Megz has her first booking for 2021 as long as her 'confidential reason' allows her to cash in on a public speaking gig in April but not be available for a UK court case in January.....

Is someone not calling herself a Duchess anymore though?

Actor, Activist & Global Ambassador for World Vision
Meghan Markle is an American actress best known for her role as Rachel Zane on the hit series, Suits.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Markle is a graduate of Northwestern University.. At the age of 11, she wrote to Hillary Clinton and other high-profile figures about a soap advertisement, which Markle felt implied women belonged in the kitchen. As a result of her letter, the company was forced to alter its advertisement.
Markle has always been involved in politics and humanitarian issues. She worked with the US embassy in Buenos Aires in 2002, and in 2016, she worked as Global Ambassador for World Vision Canada and traveled to Rwanda for the Clean Water Campaign. She is also involved with the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women as an Advocate.
In addition to her work on Suits, Markle has also appeared in several television and film productions, including Get Him to the Greek, A Lot Like Love, Horrible Bosses, CSI, CSI: Miami, Without A Trace, and as FBI special agent, Amy Jessup in Fringe.
Meghan Markle has served as a Counsellor in One Young World Summits: 2014 in Dublin, and 2016 in Ottawa.
Best known for Suits?? I never heard of her before Harry.

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
At least W&K actually 'do' something. Going out and about, actions not just words. Unlike the harkles who just sit and chat, whilst getting paid, lazy sods.

The Cambridge family are pure class, the other two are pure trash

• Heart

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
That list of Ms.Markles "accomplishments" on One Young World website is beyond pathetic. Other than her Suits role, they all seem more one-offs than sustainable long-term commitments. If I was a hiring manager for a regular job, I'd seriously question her CV and ability to commit to a job.

And, bitch please, stop using the "was outraged at a soap commercial at 11" as an example of activism. I wrote a fan letter to Jay Leno when I was about 12; I don't keep referring to myself as a Hollywood insider based on that :rolleyes:
I think it's been pretty well documented that this was a class project at school and they all wrote letters?

• Haha
  • Heart