Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
The problem is that no one wants them.
Why don’t we tell them that they are needed for a after dinner speech on a very exclusive yacht? The first night, the crew can make an escape leaving Meggo and Hazzo on their own. Then whenever they approach a port, the country can just close it to them. No one allows them to dock.

Sunshine Sachs can drop food parcels to them. But we also need to make sure they have no access to media on the boat. Lest they bore us with sailing podcasts.

I don’t like to boast, but I think it’s a brilliant solution. We can’t inflict them on anyone. They are too awful. This way, no one has to have them. They can imagine they are sailing on a trillion raindrops of kindness, all nourishing the ground. Really it is pollution and piss, but whatever.

I bet the UN try to contact me. They’re going to be well impressed with my ability to solve tricky diplomatic problems. I might (absolutely definitely) even get on the Honours List....

All of you plebs had better address me by my title when the Queen awards me one. Just saying.
BIB Does anyone else remember Capital Radio Breakfast Show featuring the most tedious satellite phone calls from a round the world yacht thingie "Hello hello this is Clare Francis from the ADC Accutrak" in the late 70s?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Have you tried rice milk? Reasonably priced, and calcium fortified. I know it's a grain, but I think rice is considered gluten-free. I know it's all a matter of taste, but it's not too bad. I tried almond milk and it only made me throw up. Everything about it was horrible - texture, taste, look and smell.
Me too, re almond milk.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
I have a theory it was all that Soho House wallpaper in every room put Eugenie off the place. A) it was too much of a reminder of what she'll have to suffer when she gives birth and B) she didn't want Jack getting any ideas and running off fornicating with the servants 🤭
Do Jack and Eugenie have servants?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

mardymare

VIP Member
It all depends on your interests and views. TV personalities, current affairs, an awful lot of material on "influencers" (bloggers, Instagrammers) I post in a few others and this thread is seen as being extreme by many Tattlers.
İ'm not in UK so not up to speed with TV personalities but interested in other threads you all follow. İ have flitted between Sali Hughes and Katie Price and here but looking for inspiration. Current TV personalities suggestions maybe?

Reactions: 4

Asshats

Can anyone help? I think there was a royal type program on channel 5 a week or so ago, but I can’t remember what it’s called. Is be very grateful if anyone could tell me. 😘😘

Reactions: 1