Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Where did you read this Scotchy?
:unsure:
it was a quote of a quote freda, from up thread but got lost

Reactions: 6

50sGirl

VIP Member
So according to that Prince Andrew has a secret lovechild in America. Yeah right...... I'm sure the mother or child would be in all the papers trying to make a fast buck by now if that were true 😏
I think it’s worded badly and it means one of his offspring was living in the US at the time. I believe Beatrice or Eugenie did live there for a while.

Palpatine

VIP Member
Not sure if I 100% believe that this happened because for a hazing incident, any greek house would be suspended and immediatly thrown off campus by not just the university and IFC, but also National (the mothership of greek houses). No probation.... out. BuhBye. and she wouldn't have been expelled from just the Sorority (in which case they wouldn't have had her mug on the front cover of KKG magazine around the time of the wedding, claiming her to be an "alum" of the sorority - the oil painting that was then used by Beyonce and JayZ for their stunt), she would have been expelled by the school AND faced criminal assault charges for sure. And the Sorority would have deactivated her immediately to remove any association with hazing. No way would they have taken that sort of light-touch approach to such an event. Otherwise, for the school and the sorority, there is probably a gag order that was imposed by the BRF "clean up crew" to avoid any photos at events (where there is a lot of booze and snogging going on and everyone of those events are professionally photographed (not to mention the mobile phone shots and selfies now).... so that later you can cringe your way through your shoe-box of formal photos) or any grade transcripts leaking out from the school or the sorority. Also - I bet she wasn't really liked by her sisters, based on what another classmate of hers has written in his blog.
What still makes zero sense is how she was a communication major and yet didn't perform in a single production. Not one.
I’m not trying to be funny, awkward or argumentative here but who are you suggesting they could have gagged?

kev1974

VIP Member
New thread here to start the day

Sorry @Scotch Mist and other recent posters, can you repost in the new thread!

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Another way of monetizing Montecito they had assumed could fill their dwindling bank accounts... being shut down?

(Having trouble attaching the link. Keeps posting if I am a robot, but if you click on the link, brings you to an interesting article in how influencers are renting mansions across LA and other super expensive California mansions to film their content)

Last edited:

50sGirl

VIP Member
I agree with Freda re Archie. I've thought that for a long time, and I'm sure many others think so too, as it's just not normal to have not had even a pap pic of him or that they would not want to show off their child. I feel really sorry for him. Also she mentions changing his nappy but surely at 18 months he would be wearing pull ups
When my children were little, the average age to start potty training was around 2 so I think it’s quite normal for an 18 month old to still be in nappies.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
When my children were little, the average age to start potty training was around 2 so I think it’s quite normal for an 18 month old to still be in nappies.
But pull ups are still a nappy, that you pull on and up.

I just had a thought!

Yeah, I know :LOL:

The Brazilian hair straightening is not done when pregnant. And she had very straight hair all year.

Anyone able to follow my train of thought? Sorry, but I am tired, which makes me slow and sounding crazy. I try to remember a time when she did look like her hair was overdue for straightening or wigs for weeks in a row, but no, hair was straight and never as messy asin the UK. Right?
Uh.. why not? Does tugging your hair pull on your womb or something like the eye/testicle reflex?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can I ask a question, that yanky wally and merky meg seem like vile nut jobs, am I wrong 😂
I stumbled on them by accident and I have no idea what I watched 😐

• Haha

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
Harry's BF Tom Inskip's wedding in Jamaica

Allegedly, Hazza had finally ditched Meg a few months before the wedding but she decided to attend anyway. By an amazing coincidence, paparazzi 'caught Meghan and Harry in an intimate act' on their balcony and to 'protect Megzy's honour', BP paid off to keep the pictures private and 'Harry & Meghan' were back on.

The 'rummage in the car boot' incident is at Polo in summer 2018 - watch the video

I didn't know about the balcony! What happened?

• Wow