Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:
JCMH and Megz no, no, no, surely you can’t be wanting to fleece Netflix to pay for an awards show?

Reactions: 4

HubIreLovesMnD

OK, so cut me a little slack here. I have not followed this whole carry-on closely.

Would anyone care to summarise briefly what made the relationship between Harry, Meghan and the RF go sour.

One day I see them getting married and everyone loves them.

Next day they are effectively getting divorced from the RF. What happened?! Looking for a short factual summary here, not Tea !

Reactions: 3

Melmcs

VIP Member
Hi everyone. I mostly lurk here and read when I can’t sleep. Thank you for the company!

I just wanted to say something about that video where markle creeps up on Archie. When my son was that age he started behaving differently. Any loud/unexpected noise would really frighten him. He would cry and scream. We had to approach with caution. He would be like this all the time. Even if he had been awake a while or just woken up. He was diagnosed with Autism when he was 4. He is severely affected now (he’s 16). I’m not trying to diagnose Archie, it’s just an observation based on my experiences.
What video is this?

Reactions: 2