Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neo_wales

Well she got what she wanted PR wise. I went to a gossip site that I frequent. When Megit happened anyone who said a bad word about her was called racist. Over the summer with clanger after clanger from them, even those who were team megan were saying shut up and go away.
Now they are back to anyone saying perhaps she didnt need to write like it was a Mills and Boon story are being called racist again.
When she announces her current pregnancy she will be off limits as you can't say anything bad about a pregnant woman, as apparently it will give her saint like status.
I cannot stand either of them, the smugness is too much for me.
What site? got a link, I love good barney from time to time

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Re-Watched Dirty Rotten Scoundrels the other night and the entire Ruprecht The MonkeyBoy segment had me howling and thinking that , had it not been filmed many years before this H&M circus, it was based on Hazno in Montecito.... one of the "mommy? Not mommy" candidates is called Diana!

And looks like Megsy got her fashion sense from that generation!

H... eat your applesauce.

California! California California!
Do you want the genital cuff?

Pom, who's original head was on there.........please! ❤
Bruce Willis?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

MrsFW

If she didn’t carry Archie herself did she gain weight to help with the deception?
0AEA7D2A-E369-4350-8DA2-418A4493FD1D.jpeg

Reactions: 7

50sGirl

VIP Member
Omg did anyone else see the Meghan and Harry Christmas tree ornaments on Twitter! 😄

• Wow
Reactions: 6