Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neo_wales

Anyone know anything about the National Pulse? It appears to be american news site

He’s gone from prince to markles husband, to snowflake all in one article!

Just a bunch of half wit rednecks whose families have been way too close over the last few generations and who think the commies want to take over america.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Silbee

VIP Member
I absolutely do not believe that one, sorry. All this court case is doing is making Meghan and the team she surrounds herself with look like a shadey, shifty bunch of fibbers. The admission in her court papers that she allowed information to be passed to Scobie & Durand for Finding Freedom, after denial upon denial for months, really was toxic for her. The longer it runs, the clearer it is that the RF were wise to put a distance between her (& Harry as long as he is with her).

I can believe though that if she drops the case, she will try to imply the RF 'made her drop it' or something like that. In the same way she is trying to say now that she wrote her letter to Thomas Sr on the advice of the RF, so it's all their fault. Classic narc, blaming everyone else for her own mistakes.
I see your point : )

Ratboy

Thank you 🤗❤😘 xx
It's lovely to hear you have been 💖 Its where I had my childhood hoildays up to 18, then started going again from 2004 at 30.

I haven't gone for 6 years due to money and health situations so it's been a while lol.

Hopefully I go February or March 😊🤞 xx
Give me a shout if you make it, we could meet up for a cream tea and a pint 😀.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

Latest video from Wally on the hazing incident- its much shorter than her normal ones. She also talks about Meghan getting pregnant in Buenos Aires 😃

• Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Could be wrong, but I think it's the same as perming, but while the chemicals are on its straighted instead of put in curlers. And takes ages. Not sure exactly what the chemicals are though.

What's she writing, the Tale of Christmas Cuntwaffle? 🤣😘

Christmas Cuntwaffle lol 😄😄😘 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
My sympathies Pom, I was given an experience day last Christmas, booked it for Feb and it was cancelled due to high winds.

Rebooked it for August, cancelled due to COVID, rebooked for Nov and had to cancel due to lockdown.

Like you I've not rebooked it yet - will await next years development first.
Same here, mines one of those supercar thingies, I'm waiting till it's all gone too, you can't enjoy anything anyway even if it's going ahead with masks on & all that, I just can't be bothered at the minute, what's the point.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Pom, who's original head was on there.........please! ❤

No idea lol 😄❤ xx
Maybe it's that guy from Star Trek ..Picard I think 😘
Scotch Mist might know 😄

Oh Pom that last loo brush pic made me proper laugh out loud! Thankyou. Needed it after the sadness her PR announcement and the heart-rending posts on this thread has brought back. Big hugs to all of the posters who have also been through - or are going through - any sort of pg loss and/ or fertility issues.

On a completely different note, I've just finished all of my Christmas shopping and managed to get a whole load wrapped and hidden from little prying eyes today! And yet I still don't come close to this level of Smug... 🤣 🤣

View attachment 326241

Thank you very much 🥰😘 xx
You're welcome and I'm happy to hear it's made you laugh today 🤗💖 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Looool 😄😄xx
You would be very welcome 🤗😘 xx
That's lovely to hear 🥰 I don't fish myself but I love the harbour and the views. This view is one of my favourites.
Sorry you missed your holiday Pom. I've been to Brixham a few times in the past it's a lovely place.
Hope you are able to go soon.

• Heart

Dexy

VIP Member
Of course many couples who have trouble conceiving would possibly make use of IVF or use a surrogate (if they can afford it). Most go down this route after they have spent many years trying to conceive naturally.

Had the Harkles put out a press release saying that due to fertility problems they were using a surrogate then I believe that the vast majority of people would have been behind them and would have had sympathy but the pregnancy happened very soon after the marriage. Meghan wanted to have a child quickly because it would seal the deal and I don't think she ever planned to stay in the UK and become a citizen.

The reason she lied and used the moonbump was because she wanted Archie to be a Prince and technically a child born of a surrogate is illegitimate. Obviously the royal family found out at some point what had happened and the Harkles then put out a statement saying that they didn't want Archie to have a title 🙄 to cover things up.
Thanks for this. I’d never thought about it. 😳

Baguette

VIP Member
I am American and that word jumped out at me as "nope. Nfw. Absolutely not. 'Guy' or especially for the west coast 'dude', but never ever ever 'lad'.
Also there was a comment to his 2nd post after he commented on shutting down for their visit but the agent advised the donuts instead on when it would be relatively empty, so the vendor didn't have to shut down... the comment was something like "oh man you are in so much trouble for having blabbed". I thought the same thing, like his boss is going to kick his ass when he gets a call from Migraines lawyers threatening to sue. I think he was told to take it down "or else".

"Meghan sounds very kind"..... barf. How do you sound kind? In a 10 min tree choosing decision. Tell me. Was she purring and cooing to the murdered tree, offereing to give it a new home for the next 5 weeks before tossing it into the compost heap? Was she kindly helping the guy draft the actual tweet?
He was a recently graduated student in the Santa Barbara area. Looked like he had lived in London at some point as he was a fanatical Tottenham Hot Spurs supporter and watched European football in the small hours (he'd also been complaining about being broke). Harry's last stunt charity visit had a Instagram post on a small account that no-one picked up on for a few days (until Scobie et all were told to publicise it). I'm guessing that the student's tweet was supposed to be blasted out by their PR in a few days time. Anything 'spontaneous' that describes Megz as 'Kind' is PR - one of the tells.

Prince Harry is so busy saving the planet and decorating the invisible tree with invisible Archie but appears to be actually spending his days watching Strictly Come Dancing training videos of JJ Chalmers

• Sick