Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmoo

Chatty Member
I’m so sorry to read of all the women on here who have suffered the horrible ordeal of a miscarriage. I am so sorry to all of you to you that you had to go through that.

I do have a question though I hope it doesn’t sound insensitive but I’ve seen Megan and some others saying she is removing the ‘shame’ and ‘taboo’ around miscarriage, and it’s taken me by surprise as I didn’t think there was shame and taboo around miscarriage? Obviously grief, upset , trauma etc - but a taboo subject? Maybe someone else can educate me on this as I found the wording jarring.
I have had nine miscarriages and our tenth was born stillborn so I do feel I have the right to comment. She probably means taboo in the fact it's not really talked about and I think often it's because people including family and friends dont know what to say. On this forum I have talked about my losses in different contexts and sharing with others and there well wishes and kind words on other threads where I have online acquaintances have brought me some comfort. That being said miscarriage and baby loss is a very private thing imho I do not understand the likes of Meghan and especially chrissy Teigen. When we lost our child the furthest thing on my mind while in the delivery room was to ask my husband to get his phone out and start taking pictures and or selfies and documenting the traumatic events. Equally so I think Meghan is an attention seeker and I feel sad for her if she had a miscarriage but no doubt unlike a lot of mothers she will not only have the best medical care available but can grieve at her own pace rather than like many of us throwing ourselves on anti depressants in a bid to get back to work to try and keep our shit head job through covid and the economy falling to bits. I cant even be arsed listening to meghan to be honest.. I'm not really okay meghan but guess what I keep it private as it should be and dont have millions in the bank to make the morhs that follow easier. I've also been through hell with the nhs (not the nhs fault they are buckling under covid) but some of the things that I have been told procedures I have endured would no doubt have been a lot different on the lido wing or the like !!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

freda19

VIP Member
🎼Moon bumps and bunions and always so sweaty.
Dressed like a ragbag and legs like spaghetti.
Ginger twat husband who'll never be king.
These are a few of my knit-ripping things.

Face like a smacked arse and acts like a bimbo.
Likes roasting chicken with Hal's legs akimbo.
Hair like the witch wigs that Halloween brings
These are a few of my gear-grinding things.🎼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Tiddlypom

When the Meg whines
When the Haz drones
When they’re pulling stunts
I simply remember their 12 month review
It’s time to cut off those (What Freda Says).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Yeah her wording got under my skin too...I didn't feel shame or stigma with both of my miscarriages, I felt traumatised and helpless and had no interest in discussing it with anyone but my partner and closest friends.
I think the reason people don't discuss it so freely is not because of any stigma but I personally didn't want to have to verbalise my trauma repeatedly, often to people I barely knew and then watch said someone fumble to find the right thing to say and make an already shitty experience shittier! And really there are very few words for such an awful experience.
Anyway I can smell her bullshit story from the other side of the world in downtown Melbourne and I ain't buying it either. If she has miscarried, she's the first woman I ever heard of who cheerfully hummed their way through it.
And I call bullshit on her humming and holding her first born because we all saw her holding him while she read him a 2 minute story and that toddler was having none of it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Lilykins

VIP Member
I’m so sorry to read of all the women on here who have suffered the horrible ordeal of a miscarriage. I am so sorry to all of you to you that you had to go through that.

I do have a question though I hope it doesn’t sound insensitive but I’ve seen Megan and some others saying she is removing the ‘shame’ and ‘taboo’ around miscarriage, and it’s taken me by surprise as I didn’t think there was shame and taboo around miscarriage? Obviously grief, upset , trauma etc - but a taboo subject? Maybe someone else can educate me on this as I found the wording jarring.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Lilykins, I had to talk about my late miscarriage (it was my fourth pregnancy, I had already been showing for some time) and nobody made me feel ashamed. I never felt I was committing a social faux pas. But then I did not tell about the details in a flowery style.
I am a teacher and had to tell my teen students who had congratulated me when they had realised I was pregnant. I thought they would cringe, but they were actually fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

50sGirl

VIP Member
👏 :LOL: This deserves to be a whole song!

Next line...

Raindrops and Roses and Right Royal Fibbers
Netflix and moonbumps and pretentious grifters
H wouldn't give me Diana's ring
Gan Gan won't pay for another damn thing

Come on Tattlers chip in....(or feel free to edit my lines you can all prob think of better ones...
Verse 2... (trying to use bits of the original song)

Cream coloured moon bumps and a surrogate mum
A half wit husband under her thumb
Plagiarised speeches are always her thing
Not marriage material, should be a fling

Verse 3...

Girls in white dresses, no tiara of green
Wants to be private but has to be seen
Grabs Harry’s arm, needing to cling
Sorry dear Meg but he’ll never be king

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Blahblahbuzzy

I was 39 with my first pregnancy, I was so overjoyed, I told everyone.
I miscarried on my 40th birthday and then spent the next few weeks having to tell everyone who new about my pregnancy.
It was horrible.
The next time we told only my brother, his husband and my best friend.
Didn't hurt any less though.
Both times (at 12 weeks) it started with spotting, no real pain, physically.
But the emotional pain and distress was instant and gut wrenching.
I did not sing! :mad:
I'm so sorry. I've had painful losses from IVF and the heartbreak was soul destroying. I came back on here because I'm getting madder and madder about the stupid fairytale guff she wrote. I'm pretty sure I'm about to have a miscarriage now and I am constantly zooming to the loo to check my pad, worrying about every cramp and pain. 100% not falling to my knees singing a sweet lullaby. FFS the woman is a complete idiot. I'm irritated at the charities supporting such total nonsense. It never felt taboo to me to say anything, just sometimes it was so horrifically heartbreaking and painful that I didn't want to talk about it. I don't believe her - and if it is true, the stupid nonsense disney version she gave was completely fake. How does that help anyone?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

lozenger

Chatty Member
Harry & Meghan #50: Raindrops and Roses and Right Royal Fibbers

👏 :LOL: This deserves to be a whole song!

Next line...

Raindrops and Roses and Right Royal Fibbers
Netflix and moonbumps and pretentious grifters
H wouldn't give me Diana's ring
Gan Gan won't pay for another damn thing

Come on Tattlers chip in....(or feel free to edit my lines you can all prob think of better ones...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Well she got what she wanted PR wise. I went to a gossip site that I frequent. When Megit happened anyone who said a bad word about her was called racist. Over the summer with clanger after clanger from them, even those who were team megan were saying shut up and go away.
Now they are back to anyone saying perhaps she didnt need to write like it was a Mills and Boon story are being called racist again.
When she announces her current pregnancy she will be off limits as you can't say anything bad about a pregnant woman, as apparently it will give her saint like status.
I cannot stand either of them, the smugness is too much for me.
Anyone who criticizes Smeggy is deemed a racist by the sugars - this is because THEY ARE THE REAL RACISTS. They are obsessed with skin colour and mention it at any opportunity. What they actually mean is that no black person can be criticized in any way by a white person because it's all white oppression.

Most of them hate white people, have enormous chips on their shoulders and despise the monarchy as an old white institution. It's not worth trying to reason with these idiots as their hatred is deeply ingrained.

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
everything in this article fake like Archie doll :ROFLMAO: Do they not care about their health anymore?

My friends who live in Cali told me that no one went trick or treating this year. My friends who live in Santa Monica also say that while the average price of a house in SM is over $3m, the homelessness and unemployment there is out of control.... with 2/3 of the stores still boarded up post the June riots and the high street or downtown SM (and the beach area) a war zone of homeless people mainlining drugs, defecating in the streets and walking in various states of undress like zombies. They are trying to leave Cali completely but are unable to sell and those who do sell cannot move as there is a 4 month waiting list for Uhaul trucks or moving companies. They are leaving for Idaho, North Carolina, Texas, Florida, Iowa and Canada. It is an "exodus" according to my friends there -- and no there was no trick or treating there either. and there isn't really trick or treating in Montecito as it isn't really the done thing: driveways half a mile long, most homeowners have older kids past the age of finding that fun etc.

Oh and here we go. I find this in such poor taste. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ins-reveals-devastating-miscarriage-July.html is this some sort of push to create another #metoo movement?

I have had nine miscarriages and our tenth was born stillborn so I do feel I have the right to comment. She probably means taboo in the fact it's not really talked about and I think often it's because people including family and friends dont know what to say. On this forum I have talked about my losses in different contexts and sharing with others and there well wishes and kind words on other threads where I have online acquaintances have brought me some comfort. That being said miscarriage and baby loss is a very private thing imho I do not understand the likes of Meghan and especially chrissy Teigen. When we lost our child the furthest thing on my mind while in the delivery room was to ask my husband to get his phone out and start taking pictures and or selfies and documenting the traumatic events. Equally so I think Meghan is an attention seeker and I feel sad for her if she had a miscarriage but no doubt unlike a lot of mothers she will not only have the best medical care available but can grieve at her own pace rather than like many of us throwing ourselves on anti depressants in a bid to get back to work to try and keep our shit head job through covid and the economy falling to bits. I cant even be arsed listening to meghan to be honest.. I'm not really okay meghan but guess what I keep it private as it should be and dont have millions in the bank to make the morhs that follow easier. I've also been through hell with the nhs (not the nhs fault they are buckling under covid) but some of the things that I have been told procedures I have endured would no doubt have been a lot different on the lido wing or the like !!
I am so saddened to hear this and my heart really goes out to you. You sound like a strong, resilient and grounded woman and I applaud you for your candour.
*hugs*

Totally agree.. I dont feel shame or think its taboo. I just dont want to talk about it with most people as you say and also I'm a normal person sensitive to the needs of others. Why should john from accounts or my neighbour or people on the peripheral of my life have to hear about my sadness and mis fortune. Most people have got there own ! ! Grief is a lonely and very personal journey not apparently if you have friends that work at the New York times. I actually never used to mind meghan and I watched her wedding and was like ahh she looks lovely and was so interested in her etc at that time. Now I'm just completely bemused by her behaviour. Many people may not agree with this but for the majority of us trying to get through life as best we can we dont need to share every detail of our life with complete strangers but perhaps Meghan being american the culture is more to share pain to work through it ?!?
Nah - I'm American and it isn't a culture thing. It is a hideous attention-seeking talentless victim-violinist thing. I too shared your initial enthusiasm for her, as a fellow NU grad... and then the milk started to sour. I was there at the British Fashion Awards that she so clearly CRASHED unannounced and she spent the whole time cradling the moonbump. The atmosphere and audience reaction was initially "hey wow!!" and then it was "wait. WTF is she doing here? and talk about spoiler alert - of course CWKeller is the winner" and then it was "why is she upstaging CWKeller and RP? and what is with the bump clutching... is it going to fall off?" and then it was "get off the damn stage". The mood had gone quite cold by the time she sauntered off. it didn't go down well.

I felt from the engagement photo session and interview that I "had" to like her but something was off.... like a fishbone stuck in your throat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Poppea

VIP Member
I'm so sorry. I've had painful losses from IVF and the heartbreak was soul destroying. I came back on here because I'm getting madder and madder about the stupid fairytale guff she wrote. I'm pretty sure I'm about to have a miscarriage now and I am constantly zooming to the loo to check my pad, worrying about every cramp and pain. 100% not falling to my knees singing a sweet lullaby. FFS the woman is a complete idiot. I'm irritated at the charities supporting such total nonsense. It never felt taboo to me to say anything, just sometimes it was so horrifically heartbreaking and painful that I didn't want to talk about it. I don't believe her - and if it is true, the stupid nonsense disney version she gave was completely fake. How does that help anyone?
I am crossing my fingers for you and hope and pray everything works out just fine and you stay healthy and pregnant!!!! And I am sure everyone else on the forums, does too!

❤♥♥♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I have noticed so many new posters these past few days, I guess its finally dawning on some people that something just isnt sitting right about these two.

I saw a quote on Scobies announcement about the 'fresh vegetables' for Thanksgiving by a Sugar who said 'they want to be careful, all these tidbits of information will mean people get sick of the oversaturation' NO SHIT

I also saw a quote in an article in Spiked online that said there had been so much private news;

'Are we invading Meghan and Harry's privacy, or are they invading ours? - it's very far aware but could it be a new thread title?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

IQueenie

I was 39 with my first pregnancy, I was so overjoyed, I told everyone.
I miscarried on my 40th birthday and then spent the next few weeks having to tell everyone who new about my pregnancy.
It was horrible.
The next time we told only my brother, his husband and my best friend.
Didn't hurt any less though.
Both times (at 12 weeks) it started with spotting, no real pain, physically.
But the emotional pain and distress was instant and gut wrenching.
I did not sing! :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I must admit that I find it quite incredible that hardly anybody has come out of the woodwork so far, given she IS such a cunt. Between her and the grey suits they have done quite a good job in erasing her past and presumably making people stay silent. I do have a feeling, however, that there will come a point that somebody will sqeal and then things will come out like a flood...Bitches like her leave a trail of hurt/discarded people behind them. Someone is bound to talk eventually.
I don't think that it's been erased at all. She may have wiped some stuff but the Palace will know all of the dirt. The grey suits are keeping their powder dry and they have a long reach and very long memories and extraordinarily deep pockets,I reckon that there's far more going on behind the scenes than we know. Super injunctions work, we all know that secrets can be kept. Ginge and Minge are on a very long rope, it's paying out so far, there's miles of their stupidity. The Palace officials are biding their time. HMQ might be 94 and PP is 99 but they're no fools. Harry and Markle are bringing the Monarchy into disrepute. The most important thing to HMQ is the Crown. She slapped them right down about their half in half out crap. She scuppered their Insta dream of Sussex Royal. She really fucked them over. And I love her for that. HMQ might be old and from a different generation but she can be ruthless. If her beloved Monarchy is threatened she'll take no prisoners.

• Heart
Reactions: 43