Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sergeantsantiago

Someone mentioned in the last thread about Meghan gate crashing a Jamaica wedding and another separate incident when Meghan was rummaging in Harry’s car boot - anyone have any links/explanations for these events? TIA!

Reactions: 9

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Could be wrong, but I think it's the same as perming, but while the chemicals are on its straighted instead of put in curlers. And takes ages. Not sure exactly what the chemicals are though.

What's she writing, the Tale of Christmas Cuntwaffle? 🤣😘
It sounds quite nasty

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Re-Watched Dirty Rotten Scoundrels the other night and the entire Ruprecht The MonkeyBoy segment had me howling and thinking that , had it not been filmed many years before this H&M circus, it was based on Hazno in Montecito.... one of the "mommy? Not mommy" candidates is called Diana!
I loved Ruprecht 😆 that was a funny film
The Jerk was excellent too!
In fact all of Steve Martin's early films were really funny. I liked the Man with 2 Brains too.

Seeing the Queen welcoming William and Catherine, together with Charles & Camilla, Edward & Sophie and Anne at Windsor, it's quite clear MM & JCMH will never appear as part of the real Royals again. Thank God for that. Kate changed from her wonderful red coat so as not to upstage the Queen but you know that if she were appearing that MM would try to wear a red coat like she wore a red dress to the military music evening.
@mardymare do you have a link to this footage please?

Dexy

VIP Member
Sorry I’m new to this thread so can someone please explain to me what the speculation with the pregnancies not being carried by her is ?
It is possible to get pregnant straight away even at 40. I did. Twice. 😂

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Does this scare more germs away than Domestos? (other bleaches are available)

It might scare them so well he be putting the domesto company out of business lol x

The other bleach companies will also end up down the tubes...sorry down the pan 🤭 as well 😄

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
A trim and chop your own hair and balls set as promoted by H Markle 🤭

Resizer_16065204348000.jpg

..."I agree" says Harry's balls 😅

Harry's Richmond says "No comment" 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha

1001 others

VIP Member
I would love to read more about this! Is there a website that you could recommend please, where I could read about Charles and William's reigns and the astrological predictions? Thank you 🙂
No sorry, because the place where it was posted was mysteriously hacked / shut down 😞

• Sad
  • Haha

Poppea

VIP Member

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
What birth certificate was printed? The long form or short form? If a baby is adopted - so maybe they adopted Archie from the surrogate as she is considered the mother in the U.K. The short form birth certificate says nothing about adoption. The long form does.
This article shows the birth certificate