Harry and Meghan #49 Are you okay? We want privacy but won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regard to surrogate/rent- a-baby issues. Harry has suffered his whole life with jokes and rumours regarding his parentage and they must know about the speculation on the internet about Archie.
It baffles me that they haven’t sued or made comments about this to protect their “son” from the gossip that will plague him forever
This is what I wonder about, too! And as a parent in general; wouldn't you be furious to have media discuss your child in this way and want to do something about it. Then again, I guess a narcissist doesn't care about feelings especially those of someone else than them.

Reactions: 23
This is what I wonder about, too! And as a parent in general; wouldn't you be furious to have media discuss your child in this way and want to do something about it. Then again, I guess a narcissist doesn't care about feelings especially those of someone else than them.
Not being talked about would be devastating to Meghan - so long as people are talking about her in some capacity, she's happy. That's how Narcs operate.

It's unbelievable that he would sue over this because he's taking his anger out at the wrong person/organisation. The top brass obviously don't want him anymore and they were the ones who said he had failed in his duty and hadn't contacted them. It's very unlikely that the MOS just made the story up to spite him.
I agree that its unlikely that the MOS made the story up! But I wouldnt put it past them to deliberately publish it, or write it up in a particular way to spite Harry!

Nevertheless... With one court case outstanding, I doubt the MOS lawyers would allow anything to be published about Harry or Meghan that hasnt been checked extensively for accuracy! If they are quoting a particular military figure....and have a particular letter, that he has written in mind.....What grounds would he have to sue that is able to stand up?

And then of course........the MOS could of course say ....that they had no way to check the accuracy of the article with Harry, or his personal interpretation of the situation because Harry and his representatives arent talking to them!

Omg did anyone else see the Meghan and Harry Christmas tree ornaments on Twitter! 😄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
*Off topic: Pre-disgrace (his not mine), I sometimes passed Kevin Spacey's gaff on Cheyne Walk (v posh part of the Thames Embankment) and he had two motors with plates 2B and NOT2B respectively. He was the Artistic Director at the Old Vic at the time. I liked that.
Bad form to quote your own post, but I need to put my hands up re this.

I used to go past the cars with my friend Ann, AND IT WAS HER MISS! who told me the cars (and house) were Kevin Spacey's.

And it never was Miss. I've just come off the phone to her (Ann, whose pants are currently ablaze) and she's now saying she "thinks" they were Spacey's. So we Googled it and they were someone else's, not Kevin Spacey's. Don't listen to her Miss, she's NOW saying she was told by someone else who definitely knew, but that's not what she told me.

<Slinks away ashamedly>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bad form to quote your own post, but I need to put my hands up re this.

I used to go past the cars with my friend Ann, AND IT WAS HER MISS! who told me the cars (and house) were Kevin Spacey's.

And it never was Miss. I've just come off the phone to her (Ann, whose pants are currently ablaze) and she's now saying she "thinks" they were Spacey's. So we Googled it and they were someone else's, not Kevin Spacey's. Don't listen to her Miss, she's NOW saying she was told by someone else who definitely knew, but that's not what she told me.

<Slinks away ashamedly>
I’ll forgive you - just this once. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Classy - or rather, Smeggy's idea of classy - is what she aspires to. For instance, her 'classy girl' customised number plate back in the day, and references to herself as such in The Tig.

Dream on love. You miss it by a mile. A word in yer shell-like Yer Smeggyness...

1. Customised number plates are seldom 'classy'*

2. I don't think people who are widely perceived as classy think of themselves as such, they're just themselves.

3. Money, clothes, labels, jewels, attending red carpet events, associating with slebs, et bloody cetera do not equal classy. It's about manners, kindness, consideration for others, loyalty, doing good by stealth, not having any 'side' and so on.

*Off topic: Pre-disgrace (his not mine), I sometimes passed Kevin Spacey's gaff on Cheyne Walk (v posh part of the Thames Embankment) and he had two motors with plates 2B and NOT2B respectively. He was the Artistic Director at the Old Vic at the time. I liked that.
Brilliant number plates! Can cope with things like that...and yes, 'SHAZ4A 34' on the car somehow just never looks good (that said, we have a car with a private plate, it came with it when we bought it, doesn't relate to anything in our life, just never got round to changing it, but really need to 🤣🤣🤣, don't judge)
It's quite sad to watch when people like Smeggy aspire to what they consider 'classy' - and it's not much to do with having lots of money. She had access to any outfit she wanted during her brief stunt as a working 'royal', and still managed to make a mess of it...you just can't buy it.

Reactions: 15
I agree that its unlikely that the MOS made the story up! But I wouldnt put it past them to deliberately publish it, or write it up in a particular way to spite Harry!

Nevertheless... With one court case outstanding, I doubt the MOS lawyers would allow anything to be published about Harry or Meghan that hasnt been checked extensively for accuracy! If they are quoting a particular military figure....and have a particular letter, that he has written in mind.....What grounds would he have to sue that is able to stand up?

And then of course........the MOS could of course say ....that they had no way to check the accuracy of the article with Harry, or his personal interpretation of the situation because Harry and his representatives arent talking to them!
Oh for sure they would slant the story against him but it's really like shooting the messenger. Hazno is angry because he's been shown up and they want to replace him with William.

Reactions: 15
Do you mean the ones in yankee Wally video, that she got in a spat with someone!

Sorry, I don’t watch her videos.
There were pics on Twitter- Meghan wearing a red dress and Harry a grey suit I think.

Reactions: 6
Only for those interested, latest Taz 😄

Can I just say bubba, the comments upthread, including from me, were not critical of anyone who posts these videos. We're all different, some like them, some don't and some love them so don't take some people's lack of interest in them as criticism of the posters who post them.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry, I don’t watch her videos.
There were pics on Twitter- Meghan wearing a red dress and Harry a grey suit I think.
Ah it wasnt those. In YW video there are xmas decorations for hanging on the tree and one was of H and one of M, which a supplier was advertising. YW spoke about it on one of the sm sites and a few people took great offence

Can I just say bubba, the comments upthread, including from me, were not critical of anyone who posts these videos. We're all different, some like them, some don't and some love them so don't take some people's lack of interest in them as criticism of the posters who post them.🥰

Ah thanks Freda! I know that not everyone likes them, (me included sometimes!) but I also think some do like them. I loved them when I first joined. They can be very samey. But that's why I put 'for those interested'. Others can scroll past.

Now....what have the 'what you say' pair been up to today? 😂🙂😘 xx

Reactions: 19
Ah it wasnt those. In YW video there are xmas decorations for hanging on the tree and one was of H and one of M, which a supplier was advertising. YW spoke about it on one of the sm sites and a few people took great offence

Ah thanks Freda! I know that not everyone likes them, (me included sometimes!) but I also think some do like them. I loved them when I first joined. They can be very samey. But that's why I put 'for those interested'. Others can scroll past.

Now....what have the 'what you say' pair been up to today? 😂🙂😘 xx
Ah taken a further look, it’s just an Etsy shop... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I listen to most of the bloggers but as I said earlier they are all variable and a bit hit and miss.

Tas generally seems like a nice person but she's slow getting to the point sometimes. I used to like Celt Views but she hasn't been as good recently. Yankee Wally has a tendency to make her videos far too long and rambling so they are of variable quality, same with Murky Meg. I like Bizzy Bee as he has a good sense of humour. DangaZone is very odd sometimes and Fame Vixen is a bit self obsessed. Pdina is sometimes good but I have to be in the mood for her. You always have to speed up Bookworm and Lady C as they can be very slow.

All in all though I don't want to criticise them too much as I know that I couldn't do better and they are all trying to give us information. So good for them. At least there are some people trying to show up the Harkles for what they are and that's the most important thing 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I listen to most of the bloggers but as I said earlier they are all variable and a bit hit and miss.

Tas generally seems like a nice person but she's slow getting to the point sometimes. I used to like Celt Views but she hasn't been as good recently. Yankee Wally has a tendency to make her videos far too long and rambling so they are of variable quality, same with Murky Meg. I like Bizzy Bee as he has a good sense of humour. DangaZone is very odd sometimes and Fame Vixen is a bit self obsessed. Pdina is sometimes good but I have to be in the mood for her. You always have to speed up Bookworm and Lady C as they can be very slow.

All in all though I don't want to criticise them too much as I know that I couldn't do better and they are all trying to give us information. So good for them. At least there are some people trying to show up the Harkles for what they are and that's the most important thing 😁
When I used to watch the Taz vids I used to f/f the first 6-8 mins as it was chat about her personal life.

Lol. Just remembered the SA lady who does vids. You can hear birds singing in the background. Have wondered if they’re hers or if she’s sitting outside 🦅 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I used to watch the Taz vids I used to f/f the first 6-8 mins as it was chat about her personal life.

Lol. Just remembered the SA lady who does vids. You can hear birds singing in the background. Have wondered if they’re hers or if she’s sitting outside 🦅 😂
They sound like budgies. It would drive me crackers if I had to listen to chirping all day 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.