Harry and Meghan #49 Are you okay? We want privacy but won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Hazza suing. That explains his shmoozing with JJ Strictly. I wondered why he ws having orgasms over the guy's dancing and mugging like a loon in his video to him.
"Look yer Honour, look how I kept in touch with my old Marines china LJ on Strictly ... sorry, I mean AJ "
Judge : Ermm, AJ is a dancer and no longer on the show:rolleyes:. The guy you refer to is called JJ.

Why is he going after the Mail anyway? The article was direct quotes from that General(?) chap who was over the Marines. He's the one who said that hazza had not responded to requests from them to get involved in Marine stuff.
This smacks of "It's OK smeggy darling, I'm a military hero, I can fix this. I'll sue the cunts for calling me a deserter and that way nobody will notice your daddy-letter case falling flat on it's arse. What my smeggy wants my smeggy gets. Trust me hunny-bun love-of-my-life, did I mention I'm ex military, I eat nails for breakfast and tit rivets before lunch. Can we have roast chicken for tea later? Pretty please?"

OOOH, just had a thought :eek: Maybe he's doing this to forestall Brenda appointing a new Captain General and nicking his pretty medals and uniform.
If she appoints someone else while he's suing over this then it might look harsh.

This is what happens when you piiss on an important military event to take your cutie-pie to a Disney movie. bleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What’s this one for?

I’m surprised they’ve not yet sued anyone regarding the alleged surrogate rumours...

I find Bookworm much easier to watch/listen to when speeded up to 1.5 or even 1.75.😳

Tbh, they’ve all got much of a muchness now.

I do watch Alex Bellfield because he’s straight to the point but most of the others tend to waffle too much now.
I do like Lady C but that’s because I find her memory for facts astounding.
I was so chuffed when I found the speed up function! Lady C always on 1.75 now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
With regard to surrogate/rent- a-baby issues. Harry has suffered his whole life with jokes and rumours regarding his parentage and they must know about the speculation on the internet about Archie.
It baffles me that they haven’t sued or made comments about this to protect their “son” from the gossip that will plague him forever

Reactions: 26
What’s this one for?

I’m surprised they’ve not yet sued anyone regarding the alleged surrogate rumours...

I find Bookworm much easier to watch/listen to when speeded up to 1.5 or even 1.75.😳

Tbh, they’ve all got much of a muchness now.

I do watch Alex Bellfield because he’s straight to the point but most of the others tend to waffle too much now.
I do like Lady C but that’s because I find her memory for facts astounding.
Yes Alex is good. I love that he calls her Meghan Malarky.And ladc C is a gold mine of info on aristocracy and all things royal.

Reactions: 21
They just aren’t normal people. I don’t know what’s the matter with them. But if they had any awareness at all they’d address the surrogacy gossip, for Archie’s sake, whatever their personal beef is. That’s what decent grown-up parents would do. If it’s true they used a surrogate own it, there’s no shame in it. If it’s not, address that too. And not by suing (yawn, talk about a one trick pony) but just by being honest about it. I mean, it’s a radical thought 😂 but it’s got to be worth trying, surely. It’s what normal people do, all the time. They should try it. The truth sets you free and that’s allegedly what they want 🤪

Reactions: 17
With regard to surrogate/rent- a-baby issues. Harry has suffered his whole life with jokes and rumours regarding his parentage and they must know about the speculation on the internet about Archie.
It baffles me that they haven’t sued or made comments about this to protect their “son” from the gossip that will plague him forever
I said that long ago. Hazza's paternity rumours have meant he's long been ripped to bits by comics and yet he is allowing a huge black cloud to hover over 'his' own son.
He'd rather sue people for farting at his wife or for printing what we all know ... that he deserted the marines to go idle in hollyweird.
Yet he will not speak up or sue to dispel rumours about his own offspring. It sickens me TBH.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In astrology, Charles does reign but only for a brief period, followed by William, whose tenure is cut short. There is no King or Queen thereafter.

What a strange little handbag she's carrying - and look at her hand ... it looks like that of a mannequin!
And how does she walk with her legs so far apart I know she’s used to them bring apart but that wide 😱
or was that part of the photo edit lol

• Haha

Come on lizzie duck it up for them!! 😂😂
The horse has already bolted there.🐎

Even if the Royals cut them off they'll just go down the reality TV show route anyway, and do whatever they like. They'll carry on being arrogant and claiming victimhood. Even if the Queen stops the money and the patronages Haznoballs will never lose his Prince title. Whatever they're threatened with won't change their plans because they truly believe that they are global superstars 🤩 😆

I can't wait to see their hidden footage and behind the scenes saintliness 🙏😆 it'll go on and on and on until they divorce 💔
They could be the new Kardashians

• Haha
Only for those interested, latest Taz 😄

I thought she had little butterfly or bird tattoos for a moment 🤔😄 xx

I made her some that's more suitable 😄

We don't work we play and
Busy doing nothing

They could have them each lol they apply to both of them.

I saw a little " fart cloud" so been immature I had to add that to the pic 🤢😄

Resizer_16073875977850.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scobie really is an odious little runt isn't he?

Nice to see Meagain with another of those old granny brimless hats on again (not). Why did she do it, they all looked crap. She knew better than any stylist, I suppose:poop:
they always reminded me of flying saucers sweets, the ones with sherbet in

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The awards known as Nabbies and Grabbies, hosted of course by their pet rat Scabbies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.