Harry and Meghan #49 Are you okay? We want privacy but won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classy - or rather, Smeggy's idea of classy - is what she aspires to. For instance, her 'classy girl' customised number plate back in the day, and references to herself as such in The Tig.

Dream on love. You miss it by a mile. A word in yer shell-like Yer Smeggyness...

1. Customised number plates are seldom 'classy'*

2. I don't think people who are widely perceived as classy think of themselves as such, they're just themselves.

3. Money, clothes, labels, jewels, attending red carpet events, associating with slebs, et bloody cetera do not equal classy. It's about manners, kindness, consideration for others, loyalty, doing good by stealth, not having any 'side' and so on.

*Off topic: Pre-disgrace (his not mine), I sometimes passed Kevin Spacey's gaff on Cheyne Walk (v posh part of the Thames Embankment) and he had two motors with plates 2B and NOT2B respectively. He was the Artistic Director at the Old Vic at the time. I liked that.
I feel sad about Kevin Spacey. I always liked him, especially in The Usual Suspects. I thought he came across well in interviews and loved watching him do his impersonations. He seemed to be quite self-deprecating and giving of his time and talent. Just goes to show how mistaken one can be.

Although I could never watch House of cards: Francis Urquhart is always going to be Ian Richardson to me.

Reactions: 11
Me too. I have to switch off her vids after a few mins as I get irritated 😂
The birds are bloody irritating I agree 😁 although her last video was pretty good. You have to try and zone out from the birds 😁

Ah taken a further look, it’s just an Etsy shop... 😁

Those are hilarious. Has anyone ordered a pair? 😁 I'm tempted as you could then make videos 🤣

• Haha
Seeing the Queen welcoming William and Catherine, together with Charles & Camilla, Edward & Sophie and Anne at Windsor, it's quite clear MM & JCMH will never appear as part of the real Royals again. Thank God for that. Kate changed from her wonderful red coat so as not to upstage the Queen but you know that if she were appearing that MM would try to wear a red coat like she wore a red dress to the military music evening.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wht haven't Hazno and Smeggy gone after some of the American press yet? They seem obsessed with the Mail 😄 the American press is printing loads of garbage
enquirer.jpg

images.jpeg.jpg

All these gossip rags are printing stories but they seem intent on trying to bring down the Mail 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Seeing the Queen welcoming William and Catherine, together with Charles & Camilla, Edward & Sophie and Anne at Windsor, it's quite clear MM & JCMH will never appear as part of the real Royals again. Thank God for that. Kate changed from her wonderful red coat so as not to upstage the Queen but you know that if she were appearing that MM would try to wear a red coat like she wore a red dress to the military music evening.
@mardymare do you have a link to this footage please?

Reactions: 9
I hate to think what’s happened to her internal organs in that third ‘modelling’ shot (third right on the In Touch cover). Photoshopped? Almost as crap as the three leggy smeggy pic at the cemetery🥴

Almost as though (forgive me for the ridiculous notion) she might be trying to compete with a pencil slim actual royal ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So they are going to give out gongs? Sad pair

When will the C osmic U niversal N arcissist T rophy awards take place?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@mardymare do you have a link to this footage please?

Apologies for a link to the Mirror (who seem to think that William is the Queen’s eldest grandson, which will come as a shock to Peter Phillips).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
İ can't link atm but saw it on Kensington Palace instagram

Was it this one?

Reactions: 10

Was it this one?
Thanks Norbs that's the one...

Reactions: 8
Step away from the Harkles for a day and they've launched another lawsuit! Schillings' partners will be happy - that's next year's bonus sorted out. Who would want to do business with these two thin-skinned ex-Royals, with their lawyers on speed-dial and time on their hands to be perpetually offended about something or other..

The Guardian has a decent recap of their litigation this year. If Harry's paying for all this he must be burning through his trust funds at a rate of knots.

What a head......

I was so chuffed when I found the speed up function! Lady C always on 1.75 now.
I’m still fathoming this out 😳

Reactions: 10
Lol another award I had to make...seeing that Meghan has chicken legs...The chicken legs award 🤭 which is always hosted by Meghan.

Here is Pom with his award from Meghan earlier he is thinking....what's this crap? 😄 x

Resizer_16074710128000.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lol another award I had to make...seeing that Meghan has chicken legs...The chicken legs award 🤭 which is always hosted by Meghan.

Here is Pom with his award from Meghan earlier he is thinking....what's this crap? 😄 x

View attachment 340054
That look is 'somebody just had to mention bloody chicken again didn't they!' 🤣😘

• Haha
That look is 'somebody just had to mention bloody chicken again didn't they!' 🤣😘
Loooooool he does look like his thinking that 😅🤗😘 xx

Ah taken a further look, it’s just an Etsy shop... 😁

Looks like his been hung 🤭 xx

This one looks like Scobie abit lol 😄 xx
Not my pic lol.

Resizer_16074727545810.jpg

Looooooool 😄
Polish_20201209_002139091.jpg

That's better now his been Pommed 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.