Harry and Meghan #49 Are you okay? We want privacy but won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion #50 "Harry and Meghan supreme (in their heads), that's why we keep creating these threads!

Reactions: 20

A nice little read
I didn't know about this;

'The same Meghan Markle who told us she went to hospital after suffering a miscarriage. When she was asked by a reporter, which hospital she attended, she refused to answer the question. The journalist asked her if she would publicly like to take this opportunity to thank the hospital staff, Again, she refused.'

Hmm 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 26

'The same Meghan Markle who told us she went to hospital after suffering a miscarriage. When she was asked by a reporter, which hospital she attended, she refused to answer the question. The journalist asked her if she would publicly like to take this opportunity to thank the hospital staff, Again, she refused.'

Hmm 🤔
See, even if the miscarriage really happened, thanking the hospital would shine a light on someone else than the madam. Can't have that!

Reactions: 25
Wht haven't Hazno and Smeggy gone after some of the American press yet? They seem obsessed with the Mail 😄 the American press is printing loads of garbage
View attachment 339859
View attachment 339862

All these gossip rags are printing stories but they seem intent on trying to bring down the Mail 🤔

Hmm 🤔
If she really had a misscarrage she'd be thanking the doctors and nurses, I know I would if I had lost a baby. She did it for PR and thank god Maradona overshadowed her stunt.

Reactions: 27
They are focusing on The Mail because they are reading the comments and it's driving them mad that nothing they do is changing the tone of the comments.

Most other newspaper comments sites are either moderated or are not read world wide.

Comments on the Mail are read worldwide and very obviously the Harkles are not going down well in most areas, so they think if they can stop that ridicule they will be lauded by everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They are focusing on The Mail because they are reading the comments and it's driving them mad that nothing they do is changing the tone of the comments.

Most other newspaper comments sites are either moderated or are not read world wide.

Comments on the Mail are read worldwide and very obviously the Harkles are not going down well in most areas, so they think if they can stop that ridicule they will be lauded by everyone.
I hadn't thought of that and that definitely sounds very plausible. I often go straight to the comments on the Mail and only glance at the article 😁

There's a few sugars that pop up but most of the Mail readership seems to be against the Harkles.
If Hazno and Smeggy are reading those comments they must be livid. I would be mortified if it was me but obviously they are still as arrogant and stupid as ever because they haven't modified their behaviour at all.

Reactions: 22
Has the photo of megan been shopped in that article? The way she is standing is bizarre, all hunched over and looks like she has no neck at all. I would say she hates that photo if its real.
I thought the same. I’ve not seen that photo before but her posture is dreadful and makes the green goblin dress look even worse than before!

71866D5A-2329-426D-87E8-92BDA3C64787.jpeg

I knew the “no neck” reminded me of someone - Mrs Overall!

B4FEF259-BF3F-4B9F-991E-C8EB0C0FDF42.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Has the photo of megan been shopped in that article? The way she is standing is bizarre, all hunched over and looks like she has no neck at all. I would say she hates that photo if its real.
You're right, it's a terrible photo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her posture is dreadful, seeing she is a supermodel and all that. :oops: She has the same stance when she is approaching the baby while H is holding it. From the side she looks deformed.

• Haha
Her posture is dreadful, seeing she is a supermodel and all that. :oops: She has the same stance when she is approaching the baby while H is holding it. From the side she looks deformed.
Yes I know what you mean. She looked like a hunched up old woman 😁

• Haha
Would someone like to tell me why Harry felt the need to issue a press release to his currently preferred journalists?

Yes, yes he served, and works on mental health but did it this need a personal look at me statement? This is once again a chance to get his name in the media connected with something official and "royal" that reminds people that he served so they can't criticise him for it.

And probably to strengthen the case against the MOS who said he wasn't in contact with the Marines anymore by keeping Harry = Military in the news.

And you know, the obvious keep his name in the news whilst William and Kate are out doing things.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I can only blame the sudden popping up of this Insta ad on these threads! I've never suffered from or discussed this foot problem in any other context.
Screenshot_20201209-105239_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
The DM has been remarkably Harkles-free in terms of stories and headlines for the last few days. Mercifully and remarkably Harkles free. Bliss. Long may it continue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Quick Harry, hide the teapots. Zara and Mike have announced her third pregnancy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The DM has been remarkably Harkles-free in terms of stories and headlines for the last few days. Mercifully and remarkably Harkles free. Bliss. Long may it continue!
Dont speak too soon RM:
Prince Harry shares his delight that mental health will become mandatory in military training | Daily Mail Online

However some lovely news:

Quick Harry, hide the teapots. Zara and Mike have announced her third pregnancy.
Zara Tindall is pregnant with her third child, husband Mike announces on his podcast | Daily Mail Online

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.