Harry and Meghan #49 Are you okay? We want privacy but won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Roast Chicken Awards - known as The Roasties.

And I see that Hazno is suing the Mail on Sunday. The Guardian practically jizzed all over itself reporting on this.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"I actually think that to try and compete with Her Majesty the Queen on her honours list is like tiny children playing mummies and daddies."
"It's just banal and pathetic, I'm afraid." Angela Levin, quoted in The Sun.

Go, Angela!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Another lawsuit just shows how very fragile both of their egos are................ what a sad state to exist in. Write about us, don't write about is. Give us privacy, take our photos. It's exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Kate tackling those cobbles like a pro in those lethal looking boots ❤ And she didn't even need to cling onto her husband for dear life! Imagine the scenes if Megsy attempted this...spindly birds legs and bunions everywhere.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Kate tackling those cobbles like a pro in those lethal looking boots ❤ And she didn't even need to cling onto her husband for dear life! Imagine the scenes if Megsy attempted this...spindly birds legs and bunions everywhere.
I think the royals must have special training on how to walk in heels. I'd break my ankles in the shoes they wear! Kate always looks so classy. Bet her Smegginess is grinding her teeth this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Step away from the Harkles for a day and they've launched another lawsuit! Schillings' partners will be happy - that's next year's bonus sorted out. Who would want to do business with these two thin-skinned ex-Royals, with their lawyers on speed-dial and time on their hands to be perpetually offended about something or other..

The Guardian has a decent recap of their litigation this year. If Harry's paying for all this he must be burning through his trust funds at a rate of knots.

Reactions: 21
The should name the awards the 'Cuntys' 😂😂
Damn you beat me to it 😂

With regard to surrogate/rent- a-baby issues. Harry has suffered his whole life with jokes and rumours regarding his parentage and they must know about the speculation on the internet about Archie.
It baffles me that they haven’t sued or made comments about this to protect their “son” from the gossip that will plague him forever
I think the’re just waiting for the right cash cow person/organisation to come out with it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Step away from the Harkles for a day and they've launched another lawsuit! Schillings' partners will be happy - that's next year's bonus sorted out. Who would want to do business with these two thin-skinned ex-Royals, with their lawyers on speed-dial and time on their hands to be perpetually offended about something or other..

The Guardian has a decent recap of their litigation this year. If Harry's paying for all this he must be burning through his trust funds at a rate of knots.

They’re trying to curtail the freedom of the press through the courts. I really hope a senior judge is going to throw this out and read them the riot act about vexatious litigation.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They’re trying to curtail the freedom of the press through the courts. I really hope a senior judge is going to throw this out and read them the riot act about vexatious litigation.
It's unbelievable that he would sue over this because he's taking his anger out at the wrong person/organisation. The top brass obviously don't want him anymore and they were the ones who said he had failed in his duty and hadn't contacted them. It's very unlikely that the MOS just made the story up to spite him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the royals must have special training on how to walk in heels. I'd break my ankles in the shoes they wear! Kate always looks so classy. Bet her Smegginess is grinding her teeth this morning.
Will be needing new veneers soon 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's very sporty and fit, with good muscle tone and balance.

I wouldn't even be able to totter across the carpet of the shoe-shop in those!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Classy - or rather, Smeggy's idea of classy - is what she aspires to. For instance, her 'classy girl' customised number plate back in the day, and references to herself as such in The Tig.

Dream on love. You miss it by a mile. A word in yer shell-like Yer Smeggyness...

1. Customised number plates are seldom 'classy'*

2. I don't think people who are widely perceived as classy think of themselves as such, they're just themselves.

3. Money, clothes, labels, jewels, attending red carpet events, associating with slebs, et bloody cetera do not equal classy. It's about manners, kindness, consideration for others, loyalty, doing good by stealth, not having any 'side' and so on.

*Off topic: Pre-disgrace (his not mine), I sometimes passed Kevin Spacey's gaff on Cheyne Walk (v posh part of the Thames Embankment) and he had two motors with plates 2B and NOT2B respectively. He was the Artistic Director at the Old Vic at the time. I liked that.

• Haha
  • Heart
This 'honour awards' thing is just so toe curling, embarrassingly cringy that I think M is determined to keep them both in the public eye no matter what, or how ridiculous their latest shenanigans may be. She obviously believes that there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Wouldn't be surprised if their next 'venture' is 'Learn astro physics with us, for a fee'.

That's how ludicrous they are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Classy - or rather, Smeggy's idea of classy - is what she aspires to. For instance, her 'classy girl' customised number plate back in the day, and references to herself as such in The Tig.

Dream on love. You miss it by a mile. A word in yer shell-like Yer Smeggyness...

1. Customised number plates are seldom 'classy'*

2. I don't think people who are widely perceived as classy think of themselves as such, they're just themselves.

3. Money, clothes, labels, jewels, attending red carpet events, associating with slebs, et bloody cetera do not equal classy. It's about manners, kindness, consideration for others, loyalty, doing good by stealth, not having any 'side' and so on.

*Off topic: Pre-disgrace (his not mine), I sometimes passed Kevin Spacey's gaff on Cheyne Walk (v posh part of the Thames Embankment) and he had two motors with plates 2B and NOT2B respectively. He was the Artistic Director at the Old Vic at the time. I liked that.
I used to walk past and clocked the plates. Didn’t realise it was Kevin Spacey’s home, though.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.