Harry and Meghan #49 Are you okay? We want privacy but won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they being given by the Archewell 'Foundation' :rolleyes:?
If so it's gotta be 'Merchies'

No I'm wrong. There's only one thing it could be.

The Meghan Markle Award for xxxxxxxxxxxx

Practically perfect in every way. Julie Andrews eat your heart out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh for sure! if you’ve seen me post here before you know I can’t stand the pair.
I just think the other two seem like they smoke 40 a day and read the daily mail like it’s their bible. 😐
Sorry I thought you were a sugar for a moment 😁and those nutters bring me out in a cold sweat.

I just cannot understand how people are taken in by the Harkles. A quick trip to Digital Spy will make your head spin 🤯 it's full of them 😜🤪
That site is stuffed full of sugars crying racism everytime anyone utters a word against the phoney pair of roast chicken loving wannabes.
Thank goodness we can criticise them here.

If Harry had left the royal family to actually forge a new career for himself in another field I would've admired him for it. Setting up as a royal in America and just doing the same old stuff outside of the family really isn't going to work and just makes him look pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Mr Plasticine is back... one article with H&M disputing the whole awards! Hmmmmm PR piece back fired?
And another dog at Catherine and Wills about their tour (and travelling to Scotland)
Scobie really is an odious little runt isn't he?

Nice to see Meagain with another of those old granny brimless hats on again (not). Why did she do it, they all looked crap. She knew better than any stylist, I suppose:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mr Plasticine is back... one article with H&M disputing the whole awards! Hmmmmm PR piece back fired?
And another dig at Catherine and Wills about their tour (and travelling to Scotland)
Scobie is such a bleeping tit stirring bleep.

Polish_20201207_183423166.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry I thought you were a sugar for a moment 😁and those nutters bring me out in a cold sweat.

I just cannot understand how people are taken in by the Harkles. A quick trip to Digital Spy will make your head spin 🤯 it's full of them 😜🤪
That site is stuffed full of sugars crying racism everytime anyone utters a word against the phoney pair of roast chicken loving wannabes.
Thank goodness we can criticise them here.

If Harry had left the royal family to actually forge a new career for himself in another field I would've admired him for it. Setting up as a royal in America and just doing the same old stuff outside of the family really isn't going to work and just makes him look pathetic.
I’ve never liked Meghan, and her dipshit puppy Harry deserves the bed he’s made for himself in his LA basement, or wherever she has him locked up.

I’ve seen people on here accuse mods of being “sugars” in the past 😂 and I’ve never hated y’all more.
But how does my issue with those odd women make me a “sugar” 😂
They sound like reclusive women who have nothing in their lives but the Daily Mail, their hatred for Meghan and Harry and silkcut blue.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never liked Meghan, and her dipshit puppy Harry deserves the bed he’s made for himself in his LA basement, or wherever she has him locked up.

I’ve seen people on here accuse mods of being “sugars” in the past 😂 and I’ve never hated y’all more.
They sound like reclusive women who have nothing in their lives but the Daily Mail, their hatred for Meghan and Harry and silkcut blue.
Well you don't have to like the bloggers. They are all a bit hit and miss, sometimes they come out with something interesting but we're usually ahead of them on this thread 😆

I'm off to have a fag now 😆

• Haha
The feckers are at it again!
What’s this one for?

I’m surprised they’ve not yet sued anyone regarding the alleged surrogate rumours...

Bookworm Part 2...interesting

I find Bookworm much easier to watch/listen to when speeded up to 1.5 or even 1.75.😳

Tbh, they’ve all got much of a muchness now.

I do watch Alex Bellfield because he’s straight to the point but most of the others tend to waffle too much now.
I do like Lady C but that’s because I find her memory for facts astounding.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I leave this here before I catch up tonight I'm on page 40 🙂

A silly one lol 🤭..
I've done one like this before but with no queen.

The queen is happy with her new gong 😅 the perfect gift to let out her frustrations over Harry and Meghan.
Back later x

Resizer_16073699125080.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
New thread suggestion:
JCMH and Megz no, no, no, surely you can’t be wanting to fleece Netflix to pay for an awards show?

Reactions: 4
And another dig at Catherine and Wills about their tour (and travelling to Scotland)
Unfortunately for wee Jimmy Cranky, I'm sure the trip to Edinburgh by the Cambridge's does count as work. She hasn't got independence yet!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Re the vloggers. I used to watch most of them
but found they were often repetitive and drew out about 2 mins of updates into a 20 minute video.
I don’t have time for that! I haven’t the time to watch Lady C, so prefer to pick up the highlights from here!

Harry suing -
he really has lost the plot. I can’t see Prince Charles funding that. i am surprised his new PR is advising more litigation, unless they are ignoring the advice.

Awards. The archies are likely to be a total money making exercise. A big awards dinner, sponsors, tv rights, exclusive media sponsor/coverage in Hello! and of course, some backhanders from one or two
of the recipients of the awards. I also expect them
to hand out awards to the most high profile celebs they want to keep in with or get in with, in order to remain relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That is the view I've come to as well. I've tried a few minutes of a video from each, but they look like they're going to be long, and the voices sound a bit weird (I'm shallow) so now I just pass on by. Shame really, I bet I'm missing out on some really entertaining stuff:D
I've got to admit I don't watch the videos posted here any more. Sorry 😳I know some tattlers love them so I try to be nice by just liking them and moving swiftly on, but honestly while they used to be informative or give us something to chew on they've gone down the rabbit hole in recent months and are also too padded out with umms and ahhs and repetition. They used to be brief but now they're dragged out to death and I just watch reactions on here to get the gist.
I do like Lady C though. Sadly her vids are longer too these days so I save them for when I get some 'me' time, but she's interesting and intelligent and not obsessed, so I always get something from her vids.
Same with the sugar tits shite. I avoid those cunts like the plague. I really don't know how anyone stomachs their shite, you're brave, but it ain't my cuppa tea.

• Heart
  • Haha
Scoobie just mad that his boss Smeggy can't be seen in public because she is indoor "recovering and coping" with the distraught of miscarriage.

Suing with the Sussex is the title of their new Netflix Documentary ;) :LOL:
starring...Harry, the Duke of Suing
Meghan, the Duchess of Litigation, Princess Henry of Suing

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I read the Mail. 🤪 Well, on saturdays only for the paper version, and reading shite online the rest of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.