Harry and Meghan #49 Are you okay? We want privacy but won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they just hoping the Mail loses one so that they can claim "VICTORY" over the nasty, racist, hater, troll, unenlightened, meanie, asleep, bitchy press? Because, why god?

Surely it looses any impact on the public. Even the ones who like them but aren't sugars are going to roll their eyes at this headline. And the Mail even if it loses or settles will make money off this with clicks and using it's solicitors as journalists and vice versa.

Unless the Harkles think they're going to win soon and want to keep pilling on. I just don't get this and don't tell me it's about "the principle" because it clearly isn't and they're just making themselves more open for "legitimate" questioning.

Reactions: 17
A bit tragic really. If they were really living their best lives they wouldn't be bothering to piss the palace off every five minutes. Smacks of desperation or malice. Probably both.
What an incisive comment!
Suggestion :- Harry & Meghan #50 spouting desperation and malice from their MontecIto palace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Bookworm Part 2...interesting

Wow so Kensington Palace admitted that they used a generic photo that everyone assumed was Archie 🤯 there's no way that you would do that if you had a baby of your own.
Something stinks around Archie (and I don't mean his nappy).😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Can I ask a question, that yanky wally and merky meg seem like vile nut jobs, am I wrong 😂
I stumbled on them by accident and I have no idea what I watched 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I ask a question, that yanky wally and merky meg seem like vile nut jobs, am I wrong 😂
I stumbled on them by accident and I have no idea what I watched 😐
Sorry but nobody will agree with you on this thread. The real nut job is Meghan and her vile sugar stans are also despicable.
Harry and Meghan are delusional cunts. End of.

Reactions: 31
Sorry but nobody will agree with you on this thread. The real nut job is Meghan and her vile sugar stans are also despicable.
Harry and Meghan are delusional cunts. End of.
Oh for sure! if you’ve seen me post here before you know I can’t stand the pair.
I just think the other two seem like they smoke 40 a day and read the daily mail like it’s their bible. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow so Kensington Palace admitted that they used a generic photo that everyone assumed was Archie 🤯 there's no way that you would do that if you had a baby of your own.
Something stinks around Archie (and I don't mean his nappy).😆
The utter gall of using a generic photo with the intent of passing it off as your own. I'm taking that as proof there was no baby at that time.

Reactions: 19
Oh for sure! if you’ve seen me post here before you know I can’t stand the pair.
I just think the other two seem like they smoke 40 a day and read the daily mail like it’s their bible. 😐
That is the view I've come to as well. I've tried a few minutes of a video from each, but they look like they're going to be long, and the voices sound a bit weird (I'm shallow) so now I just pass on by. Shame really, I bet I'm missing out on some really entertaining stuff:D

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That is the view I've come to as well. I've tried a few minutes of a video from each, but they look like they're going to be long, and the voices sound a bit weird (I'm shallow) so now I just pass on by. Shame really, I bet I'm missing out on some really entertaining stuff:D
Same here, too long winded for me. Someone usually posts a "wally said..." That does me fine!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.