Harry and Meghan #49 Are you okay? We want privacy but won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit tragic really. If they were really living their best lives they wouldn't be bothering to piss the palace off every five minutes. Smacks of desperation or malice. Probably both.
I agree. If they were happy and content they would not need to conjure up something new and ridiculous every week. Eventually they will overstep the mark .Hopefully the Queen will sort them.

Reactions: 26
I’m guessing those reports of Kate pregnant with twins is not true then 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge is trending on Twitter, actually a lot of positivity!
Plates are smashing in Montecito today, I wonder if we will get a H&M tour of the USA now - Merchin USA!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge is trending on Twitter, actually a lot of positivity!
Plates are smashing in Montecito today, I wonder if we will get a H&M tour of the USA now - Merchin USA!!!
Quick get those batteries out for Archidoll

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've expecting an appearance of some sort of Archie this month. He's just about the only positive spin they have left currently.
Suprised he hasn’t been handed over by the nanny for a Christmas card yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In the comments section of the Megzie awards article: " HRH Princess Meghan of Wales and Harry do NOT have to answer to the Queen. They are, effectively, the King & Queen elect, and should therefore NOT be questioned; particularly by normal people. "

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Thread Suggestion
Harry and Megain #50: Win the award for most narcissistic couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Harry & Meghan #50 Endless PR and puff pieces that we can’t afford and now we’re bestowing you a Smeggy Award

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Harry and Meghan #50: House of Montecito Denies Any Wrongdoing, Preaching and Scheming and Failing at Suing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is a clear attempt to rival William's Earth Shot awards. Gits!
William's Earth Shots awards are backed by actual names that are interested in the environment.

• Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah (Jordan);
  • Cate Blanchett – actor, producer and humanitarian (Australia);
  • Christiana Figueres – Former UN climate chief, responsible for the landmark Paris Agreement on Climate Change (Costa Rica);
  • Dani Alves – professional footballer (Brazil);
  • Sir David Attenborough – broadcaster and natural historian (UK);
  • Hindou Oumarou Ibrahim – environmental activist (Chad);
  • Indra Nooyi – business executive and former Chairman & CEO of PepsiCo (US & India);
  • Jack Ma – philanthropist, entrepreneur and UNSDG Advocate (China);
  • Naoko Yamazaki – former astronaut onboard the International Space Station (Japan);
  • Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala – economist and international development expert (Nigeria);
  • Shakira – singer and philanthropist (Colombia);
  • Yao Ming – Naismith Basketball Hall of Famer and environmentalist (China).
not to mention the project's Global Alliance Partners, including Greenpeace, National Geographic Society, the UN Environment Programme and WWF.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think Sicko Janetti, abusive Generes, the bloke smeggy shagged in the store room in Suits, Doris and Scoobie-doo have the same gravitas.

The contributors to the ARRSE website are questioning them alright. He may have been a serving member of the military once, but his peers aren't so impressed now (if they ever were)
Do you have a link to the thread about them please? And welcome.

The dastardly duo markled JJ in Strictly and he's gone at last.:m:m:m:m:m
Now JJ seems a lovely chap(though I sensed he was getting a bit arrogant in his interviews in this past two weeks), but he was just an OK dancer and really really should not have been kept in over the likes of Clara and even Max. But it's a popularity contest more than a dance comp these days , so what can you do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Harry and Meghan giving out awards is even sadder than than the ex royals who give out "The Order of the Golden Turnip" to their friends and random "famous" people whilst living in a three bed semi because haven't been in power since their great grandfather was alive.

Seriously. It's not even the Queen that chooses who gets the awards, it the Government so they can be as progressive or conservative (or both) for a lifetime of service, who gave the most money or a celebrity who got attention this year as they like so Harkles aren't even filling a void except those that need cheap publicity like them.

It probably is an attempt to hijack the Earthshot prize but it comes off as the pound shop version instead.

The Windsors or Spitting Image couldn't make this crap up. They're parodying themselves. I can't believe some people still think they just want a private life of doing good things or are defending them trying to set themselves up as actual royalty in the US.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.