Harry and Meghan #49 Are you okay? We want privacy but won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Like their own version of New Year's honours? Serious delusions of grandeur with these two.

Like their own version of New Year's honours? Serious delusions of grandeur with these two.
Ask yourself this: An honour from the 👑 or an honour from the hoooer? Hmmm, "sorry Megacunt, would rather not, and anyone deserving of recognition from the likes of you, is definitely not one of my group of people, so duck off, and take the finger licking 🐔 shagger with you! " Boak! She really wants to be a 👑 doesn't she!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm guessing that the next decade will see major changes in the Royal Family. I believe Charles when king will trim some of the excess and when William takes the crown he'll modernise it in a big way. It has to change because whilst people 'like' the family the running costs are very high and they will loose credibility. It needs to shrink, it needs to be seen as good value for money and with the like of Harry and Meghan stirring the pot are not helping maintain a long shelf life for the Royals in their existing form.

I can understand the Queen and Charles holding back from doing what needs to be done but the longer they allow these two to keep royal status the more royal credibility will fall.

Comes March the Queen really does need to say no more titles, survive on your own merit and stop piggy backing off the status of the Royal Family...I really hope the driver who drops them off at the airport when they leave can say "Have a safe trip home Mr and Mrs Windsor"
In astrology, Charles does reign but only for a brief period, followed by William, whose tenure is cut short. There is no King or Queen thereafter.

....and in the very last photo.....it falls to the ground 😄 xx

View attachment 337504
What a strange little handbag she's carrying - and look at her hand ... it looks like that of a mannequin!

Reactions: 12
Well that was a good laugh to start the day. Someone has lready posted the link
Is this how they get the attention back?
Have they not realised that awards are only worth something when there is a layer of approval from people's peers and contemporaries or approval from an institution.
I can give out awards. Actually I often do on Reddit. They don't mean much except my personal opinion. I would be embarrassed to be contacted and given an award by them. It would be like getting a certificate, a piece of paper, you know like for those driving licences you get as a kid from Legoland?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have they not realised that awards are only worth something when there is a layer of approval from people's peers and contemporaries or approval from an institution.
I can give out awards. Actually I often do on Reddit. They don't mean much except my personal opinion. I would be embarrassed to be contacted and given an award by them. It would be like getting a certificate, a piece of paper, you know like for those driving licences you get as a kid from Legoland?
They're like kids. I used to make medals out of flattened foil milk bottle tops, and use a dead ballpoint pen to inscribe the foil with fancy curly writing. Once attached to ribbons I awarded them to my friends. And me of course. I looked like a wee Scottish Idi Amin.

1607323545348.png

They soon got squashed or fell off when we were playing, so we chucked them and got on with the serious business of being kids.

Prats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
İt's not hard to see that William and Kate's Royal Train tour was kept as secret as possible until the last moment because of the despicable duo. One report İ read this morning says that there will be a photo shoot with the Queen, Charles and William at the end of it, and İ think this goodwill tour will provide the focus for the Queen's speech.
MM is lying low atm as she still feels very happy with the attention her miscarriage garnered, good or bad she doesn't care. This gong thing is a silly attempt to overshadow yet again. Once the miscarriage 'duper's delight' wears off we will see more PR puff pieces. MM doesn't care whether the attention is good or bad - she just wants the attention, it's like oxygen to her. İ am fully expecting them to pull off a stunt to distract from the Queen's Christmas speech. Then in the New Year the Judge will decide whether the trial can be decided on a summary basis. Lots more puff pieces from the new PR team. After that who know - İ don't think a divorce is imminent though.....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In astrology, Charles does reign but only for a brief period, followed by William, whose tenure is cut short. There is no King or Queen thereafter.
I would love to read more about this! Is there a website that you could recommend please, where I could read about Charles and William's reigns and the astrological predictions? Thank you 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would love to read more about this! Is there a website that you could recommend please, where I could read about Charles and William's reigns and the astrological predictions? Thank you 🙂
No sorry, because the place where it was posted was mysteriously hacked / shut down 😞

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh gracious! Can they become any more ridiculous? Wait! Is that David and Vicky Beckham I see in the line?😀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh gracious! Can they become any more ridiculous? Wait! Is that David and Vicky Beckham I see in the line?😀
:ROFLMAO: you beat me to it, I was just going to say Beckham may not be able to get any knighthoods out of the Queen no matter how hard he tries, but at least he'll finally be able to get awarded a Megzie for his troubles

• Haha
Reactions: 26
:ROFLMAO: you beat me to it, I was just going to say Beckham may not be able to get any knighthoods out of the Queen no matter how hard he tries, but at least he'll finally be able to get awarded a Megzie for his troubles
A Megzie! 🤣

Come on Tattlers, get those creative juices going. What'll the awards be called?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

What a strange little handbag she's carrying - and look at her hand ... it looks like that of a mannequin!
When my mam died I got her hat box of pictures, postcards etc.
I found this in there, it came free with a magazine to commemorate the future King's baptism and mam kept it.

PS alternative awards!?!? What a pair of knobs 😆🙄🥴

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They are going to be giving out alternative awards........Cosplay Royals strike again!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Found a picture of the trophy that winners of the Megzie Awards will be receiving

1607330102649.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #50 Riding the Royal Cosplay Train, Harry and Meghan strike again (and again....and again!)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have been trying to wean myself off tattle but the latest about Haznosense and Megz has made me so furious I am back to read your comments...
If they think they can outdo the Queen with awards etc then they really have overstepped the mark and it makes me think Haznosense wants to punish those back home in any way he can. Bratz.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Problem there being that astrology is a load of bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have been trying to wean myself off tattle but the latest about Haznosense and Megz has made me so furious I am back to read your comments...
If they think they can outdo the Queen with awards etc then they really have overstepped the mark and it makes me think Haznosense wants to punish those back home in any way he can. Bratz.
I think everything they do is to push Palace buttons and cause maximum disruption.

Reactions: 20
A bit tragic really. If they were really living their best lives they wouldn't be bothering to piss the palace off every five minutes. Smacks of desperation or malice. Probably both.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.