Harry and Meghan #49 Are you okay? We want privacy but won’t go away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest Murky Meg

I don't understand how the University could have had the case 'sealed'. Surely if it the hazing incident was proved, and allegedly Thomas Markle paid for the seal with his lottery money, how come that is legal. And that noone, staff or students are allowed to comment. After all, MM is the perpetrator and the others are victims

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I've just watched a clip on the Daily Mail website and it's tasteless crap.

It's nor fair to pillory a child who can't help where he was born in society to take cheap shots at the monarchy. If the piece of tit who write this show wanted to make a programme about a Prince to push his sad little anti monarchist agenda he could've have made him fictional with a different name.

I really hope that someone takes action over this. Whst a disgusting cheap shot. Apparently he makes insinuations about George's sexuality too. 🤬 Poking fun at kids is really out of order. 😡

See this is something that bugs me. When gay people poke fun at the sexuality of others but scream bloody blue murder "HOMOPHOBIA !!!" if anything even remotely amusing regarding their sexual orientation is levelled at them.
Before anyone hits the report button, obviously I'm not talking ALL gay people :rolleyes:, I'm talking mouthy cunts like Janetti who dish it out but cry foul when it's tossed back at them.
He will justify it as artistic licence, just watch, and he knows people will need to walk on eggshells if they choose to publicly admonish him for attacking a child. He must have a sewer of a mind anyway to be thinking about 7 yr old boys in that way.

His hubby comes from Canada so maybe they are part of the Toronto soho chicken roasting brigade with smeggy and hazza. That'll be it, he's batting for team smeggypants. Nasty cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Latest Murky Meg

I don't understand how the University could have had the case 'sealed'. Surely if it the hazing incident was proved, and allegedly Thomas Markle paid for the seal with his lottery money, how come that is legal. And that noone, staff or students are allowed to comment. After all, MM is the perpetrator and the others are victims
Samantha said that she was not expelled from school. I really don't think this is a true story as Northwestern (and the IFC) has a zero tolerance policy on hazing. and she would have also been tried, as an adult, for criminal assault

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Latest Murky Meg

I think Sam denied that.

Reactions: 12
See this is something that bugs me. When gay people poke fun at the sexuality of others but scream bloody blue murder "HOMOPHOBIA !!!" if anything even remotely amusing regarding their sexual orientation is levelled at them.
Before anyone hits the report button, obviously I'm not talking ALL gay people :rolleyes:, I'm talking mouthy cunts like Janetti who dish it out but cry foul when it's tossed back at them.
He will justify it as artistic licence, just watch, and he knows people will need to walk on eggshells if they choose to publicly admonish him for attacking a child. He must have a sewer of a mind anyway to be thinking about 7 yr old boys in that way.

His hubby comes from Canada so maybe they are part of the Toronto soho chicken roasting brigade with smeggy and hazza. That'll be it, he's batting for team smeggypants. Nasty cunts.
I agree Freda. Using a child like this is bound to backfire on him. If he just made a cartoon about the adults we could all decide for ourselves if we wanted to watch it or not, but kids really should be off limits.

I wonder if the Royal family have called their lawyers over this? It must be really upsetting for William and Kate. If it was my child I'd be hopping mad about it and would be calling the lawyers on speed dial to see what action could be taken.

That idiot has the cheek to say that George should find it funny 😡 but making
innuedos about the sexual orientation of someones 7 year old child is only 'funny' if you have serious issues. What a bastard.

Latest Murky Meg

I'm not convinced about this either but it is odd that her college didn't make more of Meghan being an alumni. It could be that the incident has been exaggerated but its strange that very few people have come forward to sell stories about Meghan and nobody has said anything other than 'she was lovely'. That doesn't tell you anything it would seem more natural if someone had said that 'she enjoyed partying' or something about how she worked hard on the drama productions.

It seems that there is no evidence that Meghan ever appeared in a drama production at North Western. I wonder why that is?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
EDIT: actually scrub that, the tweet was from yesterday but the Instagram link was from several months ago and we’ve seen Harry in the US since then so looks like a load of bull!

Apologies if this has been posted before, but just seen this on Twitter, probably not true but...

00EC23FC-2274-40F2-8CF1-046E967B2F29.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There's now a petition against that cartoon series using Prince George

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Samantha said that she was not expelled from school. I really don't think this is a true story as Northwestern (and the IFC) has a zero tolerance policy on hazing. and she would have also been tried, as an adult, for criminal assault
I agree but it is odd how they didnt send good wishes for wedding or at the very least, comment on their previous student

Reactions: 14
I'm guessing that the next decade will see major changes in the Royal Family. I believe Charles when king will trim some of the excess and when William takes the crown he'll modernise it in a big way. It has to change because whilst people 'like' the family the running costs are very high and they will loose credibility. It needs to shrink, it needs to be seen as good value for money and with the like of Harry and Meghan stirring the pot are not helping maintain a long shelf life for the Royals in their existing form.

I can understand the Queen and Charles holding back from doing what needs to be done but the longer they allow these two to keep royal status the more royal credibility will fall.

Comes March the Queen really does need to say no more titles, survive on your own merit and stop piggy backing off the status of the Royal Family...I really hope the driver who drops them off at the airport when they leave can say "Have a safe trip home Mr and Mrs Windsor"

Reactions: 16
EDIT: actually scrub that, the tweet was from yesterday but the Instagram link was from several months ago and we’ve seen Harry in the US since then so looks like a load of bull!

Apologies if this has been posted before, but just seen this on Twitter, probably not true but...

View attachment 337258
😳😳😳 Oooh if this is legit meghan better get ready, that ratchet weave is about to be snatched!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Oh look!! Ellen degenerate buying a house near meagain markle, wanna bet old cuntface will beg for an interview 🤢🤢 (that comment can work either way! Meghan begging Ellen or Ellen begging meghan)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.