Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wu Tien

The fact that the Queen was not consulted shows that Hazno has lost his hotline to granny.

Better bundle up warm against the cold shoulder coming from Buckingham Palace, Murkles. It's only going to get chillier.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

kev1974

VIP Member

lol now there's a front-on picture of Haznoballs' wreath, he really did use a Christmas one didn't he!

1604996284533.png

As for his "UK wreath", turns out it was made in January, so before the pair of them went full flounce. They were out of the country by then but I don't think they had launched their shonky website attempting to redefine the royal family at that point.

1604996344327.png

Can any of the sugars explain why, if Hazard was so keen to have a wreath laid on his behalf, he couldn't find any of the military mates he's supposedly got, to take this wreath and lay it at any one of the huge number of the Remembrance services that happened up and down the country (even during covid). Surely one of his fellow officers could have done it somewhere for him? Oh no silly me, that wouldn't have generated the necessary photos and merching opportunities.

• Heart
  • Sad

Vampyre

I was so relieved reading the H&M threads here because elsewhere you aren't allowed to say a bad word against them (although talking about William & Kate like they're the devil incarnate is fine) and I can't understand how such a pair of odious creeps can have any supporters.

I'm not patriotic much but the way Harry has treated his country and his own family is so shockingly disgraceful I can't understand it at all. I can only assume he is ill and Meghan's exploited it, as the wheels didn't seem to come off until after she showed up.

Why are they so secretive about Archie, by the way? It's just crazy weird at this point. I've never known anything like it and I'm starting to wonder if there is something "wrong" with the poor boy they don't want the public knowing because what else would explain it?

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Poor smeggy. Could her day get any worse?
First Wills pisses on her cornflkes vegan meuseli by having secret covid and surviving, damn him! Oh God, if only her ginger whinger had caught it they could have dined out on the story for the rest of their lives. But no, bloody Wills beat them to it. Again. Mr Always first while hazza trundles along always missing the boat and getting drowned in it's wake. NOT FAIR!😭
Then Deppsy proves that sueing the press may not be the easy pay day she thought it would be. All that bed shitting,chopped off finger tips, and blood messages on mirrors in the Depps case will be as nothing when smeggy's messages become Brit and Hollyweird press fodder.:eek:
Those 16 bathrooms will be getting abused and hazza will be living in terror.

Now, the USA election is none of my business but I must admit that I will laugh my arse off if Trump gets in, purely because smeggy will implode.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jondonmac

I hope Harry feels utterly ashamed of his self today. Seeing her majesty , his grandmother at the cenotaph. Serving our country .

• Heart

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
Quite a few people on twitter have had a go at Harry for bringing the photographers along and being completely disrespectful

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Flipping Hell !

Chatty Member
I'm utterly disgusted that these 2 arseholes have used dead soldiers for their own publicity ,how frigging dare they ? As the Aunty of a soldier who has carried dead mates to the plane in both Afghan and Iraq I have seen 1st hand the pain and for these 2 to use them to merch themselves on the backs of dead soldiers is below contempt :mad: I hope this is the final straw for the Queen and she acts quickly to end this farce ,to say I'm livid is an understatement

• Heart
  • Sad

Gidget

The medal nearest his tie is the Afghanistan service medal. Every British service person who spent 30 days or more in country got one. The other 2 are golden and silver jubilee medals. He was given the silver one by gangan as he didn’t meet the criteria to receive it through service. To be fair William has one as well but it is HMQ‘s prerogative as to whom she dolls them out to. Hell, even I’ve got one!🤪
Comment from the DM 🤣
A7CC23B6-13B0-418F-A2BA-4C7422F96E51.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Chablis1

VIP Member
This article actually breaks my heart. Until the evil witch became a ‘duchess’ she appeared to idolise her father. All the photos I have seen of her childhood and adolescence show a father devoted to his daughter and her to him. I lost my father when I was 29, he doted on me as I did him. To think that there could ever be a time or situation where I could do to him what she has done to her father is unfathomable. I cannot begin to imagine the heartbreak this man is going through.....and why. I just don’t get how someone can be so despicable 😡
In complete agreement. I really don’t understand how she can do this to her father. My husband died when my daughter had just had her 16th birthday. Meghan doesn’t realise how fortunate she is to still have her father.

• Heart

Palpatine

VIP Member
🤣😂😅 What a load of bollox! I bet neither of them could name one person buried there,not one, yet there they are all solemn faced and displaying the medals ginger nuts gained from shooting from a helicopter at little brown persons in their own country.Twunts.
The medal nearest his tie is the Afghanistan service medal. Every British service person who spent 30 days or more in country got one. The other 2 are golden and silver jubilee medals. He was given the silver one by gangan as he didn’t meet the criteria to receive it through service. To be fair William has one as well but it is HMQ‘s prerogative as to whom she dolls them out to. Hell, even I’ve got one!🤪

• Heart
  • Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Also the lack of HRH for Archie.
Do you really think a social climber such as Meghantoinette would actually CHOOSE for her son not to have a title? Never in a million years was it her choice. Look how she reacted when she was told she couldn’t use the world “royal”!
A royal child born via a surrogate cannot have a title.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
That military-style jacket is stunning on Kate. Does she have her own regiment yet? If not, high time she did, I think.
It is absolutely gorgeous isn't it? Whoever designed that for her got it perfect.
Only thing is ... she needs to throw a temper tantrum and demand to be an Aide de camp so she can wear the pretty shiny the gold braid like what baby hazza did.

Obviously I'm kidding. Kate's coat needs nothing added and she looks amazing from the head up too.

• Heart
  • Haha

Falkor

VIP Member
That military-style jacket is stunning on Kate. Does she have her own regiment yet? If not, high time she did, I think.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
He says 'once served, always serving'. Shame he didnt apply that to serving his grandmother HMQ
That's the thing. I'm reading this quote from Harry (from the Mail but all the PR stories this morning are referencing the same podcast)

'Being able to wear my uniform, being able to stand up in service of one's country, these are amongst the greatest honours there are in life.

'To me, the uniform is a symbol of something much bigger, it's symbolic of our commitment to protecting our country, as well as protecting our values.

Harry had a free choice to carry on as a working Royal. He decided that was too boring and unglamorous, started signing commercial deals (according to Lady C) left right and centre, exploited his Royal status for a string of freeby flights and luxury holidays and mansions to live in, and when told by the Palace to stop it, headed off to LA to become a 'film producer' with a juicy Netflix contract.

What has he done in the last year that has anything to do with 'commitment to protecting our country and protecting our values'? Or was that when he called the UK a bunch of racists?

• Heart

Astral

I am in the ...not 100% sure about the birth camp! I suppose the most likely explanation is something like IVF, but something does feel off!

I think there are some big differences between these birth announcements....The ones from the Cambridges, are personal from Kensington Palace, ie from Catherine and William themselves, the Sussexes have their baby announcement from the Palace.
And the lack of signatures on the announcement from Buckingham Palace is huge.....as is the fact that the whole thing is typed up, rather than having written information about the exact time of the birth!

It is so tricky.......I didnt at the time actually notice Meagain and her pregnancy fluctuations/weight gain, and the whole idea of her going full moon bump to cover up a surrogacy sounds daft.
But then again....why all this secrecy around the birth? Most new parents cant wait to share their news and tell everyone. And why all the secrecy around Archie and the refusal to allow any photos of him to be released?

There is something so special and life affirming about new babies. The way that legions of especially older ladies coo over new babies in their prams, even though they are totally unrelated to them.....The way that when a new baby arrives, almost everyone wants to cuddle them and hold them.
To ignore this harmless sentiment and sentimentality....and even worse, to actually refuse to let anyone see their baby......seems strange
I'd say it's about control, Archie is the only thing they really have full control over while retaining their titles and status as members of The Royal Family.
Also the longer the world goes without regular pics of Archie the more $$ they'll get when they release an array of them for part of a magazine spread.

Apologies this is my first post on this thread, I didn't think to ask if it's ok to just jump right in before contributing.

• Heart
  • Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I can report back on Mo5 😁 from FB. She's weary from the hurricanes but fired up by "voter fraud, corruption and election shenanigans"! She's probably volunteering to recount votes right now! She knows we all think about her ❤

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Blimey, why are they bringing cauliflowers to a cemetery ?
Silly twunts must have thought it was a food bank they were visiting.
You cannot get the staff these days. Sack that PA.

• Haha