Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fredsnail

VIP Member
There were no general public wreaths being laid today, only invited dignitaries and organisations. He chose not to work for the Queen, so he is on the same level as the general public so there should be an outcry if he used his relationship with the Royal family to lay a wreath when many other veterans have been unable to.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I reckon Smeggy is scared shitless about all her emails and phone records etc having to be revealed to the court and that's what the delay is about. She may just have realised that she's opened a can of worms 😁
can.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

StanleySon

Can you buy poppies in the USA? I know the French wear a cornflower for the Nov 11 remembrance.

All Scoby ever does is encourage misinformation and activates attack mode of the squad. He really is an odious man.
It’s awful. I just went to read. Misinformation is 100% correct. I’ve never properly delved into the Sugars but now I know why - it makes me RAGE 😡😡😡😡😡😠.

they are just not even attempting to tell the truth - just full out lies.
It has never been clearer to me that Omid is there purely to be a mouthpiece and “hit back” at the very relevent truths being told and observed by these 2.

I cannot even begin to express my anger at the photos from Sunday. As a veteran with a Serving husband it quite literally boils my piss. (A phrase I spent many years trying to avoid ever uttering).

As an aside, I was interested in Harry’s medals. He appears to have had his KCVO removed or certainly wasn’t wearing it as I believe he would be entitled to if he was wearing his medals that day....that is interesting. It’s an honour awarded by the Queen, he must have been told his not allowed to wear it...it amuses me though that they let him keep his gifted Jubillee medal of 2002 (he wasn’t issued that as wasn’t In the army in 2002 and you had to have served for 5 years at that point anyway).

Right best get back to the day job. Love the threads Tatlers, thank you. 🥰

• Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
So Harry is saddened that his request to have a wreath laid for him on Remembrance Day was denied as he is no longer a Royal. He is now starting to realise the impact of turning his back on his country. He cannot cherry pick being a royal.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

What a complete and utter bastard Harry is. How can he be so vile to those who have done the most for him in life? Totally crazed. He must be severely ill with the most awful paranoia as nothing else explains it, not even being cuntstruck.

As for Meghan, who is no doubt the real power behind the bizarre hiding away of Archie (and I'm really starting to wonder if there's something about the dear boy she's ashamed of at this point)...I best not print what I think or I could land in real trouble. I'm sure you all get the gist though.
Yes I agree and Charles needs to cut off the cash flow. Her sugars will all say that this is because of Covid19 travel restrictions but it's obvious he is just her hostage and money ticket. She is a cold evil bitch. Charles should return the favour by cancelling their income.

I know this sounds mean BUT Harry is an ugly sod and Meghan was very plain as a child (pre plastic surgery) so I seriously doubt that Archie's going to be the most photogenic child in the world. He also has a wonky eye like Meghan. His eye might need correction and perhaps she wants to get that sorted out before they allow any more photos.

I found this interesting comment under the article regarding the baptism:
'that's if there was a baptism at all for the child, given Welby was at a Synod in York the day the event was supposed to have taken place, and the Harrys claim Welby baptised the child'

• Haha
  • Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The timing of the announcements was strange, to say the least. However, this quote gives food for thought "Harry and Meghan had played fast and loose with both royal tradition and truth,nbut for once they had successfully outwitted the hated press." Was it deliberate to try and get one over on the press? Surely not. Because if so, all it did was make the Palace communications look bad and for that they owe them (and Her Majesty) one big apology (along with the other things they should apologise for :cautious:)
Even if you don't buy into the surrogate theory the whole handling of Archie's birth was very strange.
I don't understand why they would think that they had to get one over the press. For what reason?After all generally speaking the public are usually delighted to hear about a new baby and would wish them well.

Their high handed attitude was the problem. The royal family are funded by the public, something Harry should remember when deciding to slag us all off as being intrusive and racist.

Eatcakegetfat

Long time lurker but first time posting.

I’m so fucking disgusting by these two. I was on Twitter earlier and am disappointed to see the amount of people actually supporting jcmh. There are negative comments under ships tweet but if you search Harry’s name in the search bar almost all the tweets are in support of the cunts. He has so much support from vets and anyone in the services, even though he left them to go to the lion king thing.

I don’t believe how angry this has made me! Fucking morons 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

Base2019

VIP Member
She is postponing in the hope that her Dad won’t be around for the next court date... she doesn’t want her Dad to go to court because he will expose her secrets

• Sad
  • Angry

Gidget

Interesting. This story is nestled amongst stories of reality tv ‘stars’ and z- list celebrities. I just had a nose at Heatworld‘s Twitter feed and most of the stories have very few likes or retweets. I think Skidmarkle is scraping the barrel of interested outlets.
Welcome to the thread new friend, you had me at ‘Skidmarkle’ 😘. I’m probably the token (so no bully if you can help it) American on this thread and the majority of ‘news’ articles here in the US concerning these woke jokers are fortunately relegated to the entertainment / celebrity section of our news along with the current Kardashian debacle and K-Pop taking over our music charts. Anyway, MM makes me grind my gears because her behavior is often attributed to being American.

Sigh.

I lived and traveled throughout the UK way back when for several years and despite being American in the pre-internet days even I was able to figure what an American needed to do to ‘survive and thrive’ in a place filled with the kindest, funniest, amazing, etc people in the world. My worst offense while living in the UK was (as a native Bostonian) asking where the nearest ‘packie’ (liquor store = off license) was. Lesson learned and I got over it (I may or may not have thrown a box of PG Tips into the Thames to get over this but that’s beside the point). I also learned the difference between Great Britain and United Kingdom while living in your country and the correct answer recently won me a free pint of Guinness at the local ex-pat pub. And yes, I was in your newspapers as that irritatingly happy American on the jet half way to NYC that turned back to Heathrow due to engine failure and / or American royal (not MM, she didn’t exist at the time) on the plane. Long story short, why MM didn’t bother to give you guys the time of day or even a chance really boggles my mind.

Off topic: is Spud-u-Like still a thing? Craving the one with coleslaw and prawns right now 😎

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
With regard to March and Covid. I am a dog breeder, Crufts was held at the beginning of March when Italy in particular was battling Covid. The Kennel Club wrote to all overseas exhibitors (entries are made in December) asking them not to come and offering to return their entry fees, needless to say loads of them ignored this including one man in my own breed who proceeded to win best dog. He is a doctor in an Italian Hospital and I was shocked really. I did not go but asked a friend if everyone refrained from shaking hands when he won and she said “of course not we all hugged him”. Also at the end of March Cheltenham Races went ahead they were heavily criticised later but had asked the Govt who told them it was safe. So there were very mixed messages at the time about how serious this pandemic actually was.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Undercover with the Harkles..... it's been a stressful week and Harry's banana therapy isn't working....
Polish_20201106_205600144.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
William had COVID in April. Genuinely shocked

Typical of William not wanting to make a fuss and worry people. Hope he's fully recovered.

To think that whilst ill, he had to cope with the crap coming from those two via their zooms

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
It
Never heard anything about a surrogate!
It's one of the theories born of her intense secrecy surrounding the pregnancy. I can see why it arises and indeed some of the evidence put forward in somewhat convincing.
Privacy I can understand, but this went beyond that and I'm absolutely certain she did not conceive simply from playing hide the sausage with ginger of an evening/morning. It's odd because had they been just a tad more open about getting assistance then there would be a tsunami of support for them from the public. Many people are in the same boat. But no, they went the secret squirrel tightly buttoned up bodice route and positively revelled in the speculation it created. Never mind that the kid will have this round his neck all his life. Stupid cunts.

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
My ob-gyn is the epitome of sane and rational. I was taken aback by his response And have kept it to myself for all these months.... but knew it needed to be shared somehow. It was during a pap smear so, well, no reason for sugar coating anything while that is going on!!

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
How come there isn't another soul in the cemetery pictures.

Did the pair of fuckers have the place closed just for them, on this special day? Or did they do their PR photo shoot a few days ago and have the pics ready, with the "Granny won't let me place a wreath in London" story of this morning all part of the choreography?

• Sick

DandyTandy

VIP Member
Totally agree. I also don't think that the Royal family would have leaked to the press that they refused Haznoballs request. They would have kept it to themselves so this whole fuss creating a victim narrative could only have come from the Harkles themselves.
and the Harkles wonder why they ALWAYS get bad press... maybe they should stop and think that the problem isn't the press.. the problem is THEM. I am SO sick and tired of their victim narrative. the more they speak and post pictures, the more demon horns i see coming out of their heads.

Scoobie should be DEMOTED as a "royal" reporter and promote himself as a gossip reporter since he is quoting Laineygossip 🤣

• Heart

Wightgirl

VIP Member
If he regrets it it will only be because of the effect it’s had on his popularity and ‘brand’ rather than anything else.

• Heart