Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If H&M had it, they would blame the media, all the racists, Donald Trump et al

Decisions, decisions!

Don’t joke about this ☹ It’s not a funny subject.
Corona virus is a racist virus. That’s why she hasn’t had it yet. But most people just don’t want to acknowledge it or hear it. SMH.

Bet that basic bitch Kate has already had it 😠 She’s got such royal privilege - the viruses are just brought to her house. She doesn’t even have to ask for them.
Poor healthy, uninfected Harry and Megsy. They are so brave to endure such unfair treatment.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

kev1974

VIP Member
Very quiet on here today! Where are you tattlers?
Busy suffering major depression at the thought of another upcoming lockdown and no income whatsoever (see covid threads).

At the moment the antics of two spoilt scumbags trying to claim the world wokeness champion title are starting to slip down the priority radar a bit.

• Sad
  • Heart

Norbs

VIP Member
I'd say it's about control, Archie is the only thing they really have full control over while retaining their titles and status as members of The Royal Family.
Also the longer the world goes without regular pics of Archie the more $$ they'll get when they release an array of them for part of a magazine spread.

Apologies this is my first post on this thread, I didn't think to ask if it's ok to just jump right in before contributing.
Welcome, and of course it’s okay to jump right in! (I know some forums can be unwelcoming to newbies, but that’s not the case on Tattle as far as I’ve seen.)

FWIW, I think you’re absolutely right about them trying to crank up the value of an Archie pic, but I would caveat that as I also think they’re at risk of overplaying their hand with this. The world has survived quite well without seeing him. Rather than building a burning desire to see him, they may have extinguished it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chum

The more I think about this, the more cringey it all is.
I compare it to myself celebrating my country's Independence Day every year. I haven't lived there for 18 years but every year I mark the day with national dishes or celebratory food, I put a flag in a vase on a table and watch something historical or otherwise relevant.
I don't go out in the other countries I've lived, currently SE England, and lay random flowers on a field and then march around in a one-woman parade waving a flag. Nobody else probably cares and I don't expect them to. But then again, my Princess Mother didn't die in a car crash:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Poppea

VIP Member
And yet, some people defending his 'right to pay respects' on Piers Morgan's tweet...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. There is nothing respectful in organising a photo op at a cemetary to virtue signal and merch outfits and jewellery. Despicable pair of cunts.
I saw one comment in the DailyFail claiming they would have been bashed if they would have done it privately and don't have a chance to ever get it right, because everyone is intent on bashing them no matter what. Which is twisting the truth, I'd say. If they'd done something privately and he'd just said in his interview he'll raise his glass to all his lost comerads or somesuch, everyone would have been glad to see he hasn't forgotten. But this staged shit is justly condemned as the grifting it is.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
ETA Oooh, I love the point that Charlie Rae made on Talk Radio about her saying that she hadn’t texted her father before the wedding because he doesn’t have a mobile phone, whereas previously they’ve claimed that Prince Harry had texted Thomas Markle several times. I think they even released the content of the text messages. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. As my mother says ‘Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive.’
Snipped for space saving.
I KNOW! :mCharlie picked up a point our sleuths missed (we'll blame cunty corona for our tardiness on this) re the texting. To be fair to us, I don't think her claims this week re daddy not owning a mobile phone seemed relevant to the case .... but by fuck we got that wrong. It's hugely relevant when we recall hazza wailing and weeping(according to the Infamous 5 if I recall) that Thomas refused to answer his phone calls and poor ickle hazza was reduced to furious texts berating Thomas as a dead beat dad unwilling to support his lil girl, which Thomas eventually replied to via text ... on the mobile smeggy says he doesn't have.
You really couldn't make this shit up.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂😅
I love it. The MOS are going to eat her up and shit her out. Even if they lose they'll have trashed her reputation and gained enough headlines to sell out the news stands for months/years.

• Haha
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Oh God No, I've just thought, if they're willing to stoop so low as to stage their own remembrance photoshoot event, and now that Smegs won the election for Biden etc --- they're going to do their own Christmas Message next aren't they. "Meghan's Christmas Message", you know it's coming 🤮 :mad:

• Haha
  • Sick

freda19

VIP Member
I hope the year's review doesn't get postponed too, but I was really hoping that a whole load of stuff would come out in the trial which would go against them in the review 😣😣😣
Believe me, anything the MOS sleuths have unearthed regarding smeggy's past (or present) will not be news to Brenda's pit bulls at the palace gates.
They'll have it all safely logged away. Brenda has been there and bought the tee shirt with pretty much every scenario during her reign(including naughty Phil's philanderings) and is not a snowflake re people bumping uglies, so I'm sure she's read the lot then rolled her eyes and taken the corgis for a game of chase the footmen ... and waits.
I wonder if the pitbulls showed wills everything and that's why hazza is so angry at them all. Because he is aware they all know of her life on the ocean waves and fishy flirting (a Manson trick) new members for soho using her magnetic minge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Facehugger

VIP Member
Well of course they chuck you out as soon as they can in the NHS but if you are paying for private it's a whole different ball game. Why would you pay loads of money and then leave after a matter of hours? Any mother that could afford it would want to stay at least a few days for a bit of pampering.

LOL😆 I bet he was screaming about 'patient confidentiality' but I like your version better 🤣
More like 'oh don't get me started on that one. There I was, having to shout 'push' while the nurse did the associated accompanying loud groaning and panting so everyone outside the door actually believed a birth was happening. Meanwhile the Merkin just sat swigging tea, stuffing a cream cake in her gob whilst deflating her moonbump and flicking through a Reborn catalogue'.

'The worst bit was Hazno having to fake the newborn crying (he was actually quite good at it) but I drew the frickin line when he wanted to lay on her chest & suckle from Mammy' 🤣🤣

• Haha

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
Just the off chance she knows (or was told lol no to the flowers) in the US we do flags, not flowers in our military cemeteries?

View attachment 304227

ETA: So they found a flat grave marker of a military member from the Commonwealth but from the pic below appears they’re placing flowers randomly in a field.

View attachment 304231
This is the most cringe, ever. What the FUCK is he doing??! How did he allow himself to be so easily led by such an attention-hungry charlatan? Knobheads..

• Heart

NOID-phal

VIP Member
This is a new low, disgraceful to use the dead in this way. It will anger HMQ, good, perhaps she will do something about it. Also its more ammunition for the Daily Mail, how can you expect anyone to believe you want privacy and then sell pictures of you walking over graves ffs.

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Took his medals to California to pin on just in case the photo opportunity arose?

Like he truly gives a shit about anyone else, he really is repugnant.

• Angry

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Alex Bellfield

Agree with you - not pregnant but wants the speculation.

I think it's a most likely a medical reason. The fact that ANL had a statement from Thomas Markle describing all his many very serious health issues but that wasn't sufficient for Warby to keep the trial date is curious.
Yes I agree, think its medical re M. Let's hope it's nothing trivial !

Busy suffering major depression at the thought of another upcoming lockdown and no income whatsoever (see covid threads).

At the moment the antics of two spoilt scumbags trying to claim the world wokeness champion title are starting to slip down the priority radar a bit.
Hope you are ok Kev. We in Wales halfway through our lockdown, so hard to try and stay positive and upbeat. But these threads are helping me, so thanks tattlers. X

• Heart

Toto

Chatty Member
Cunt. I knew about the spurs, but not about the pregnant mare and her subsequent death.

We're well rid. Don't let him dare show his fucking ugly, sulky mug here again.

From IG.
Screenshot_20201102-175728.png

• Angry
  • Sick

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
They have sunk to the lowest of the low with this fake sad-faced charade. İ have just looked at Meghan's Mirror and all 'Meghan's attire' is listed - black dress, belt, black coat, heels, bracelets (Cartier Love what a surprise - İ think she has lost the key), Cartier tank watch. All part of their PR/brand strategy and not an ounce of genuine feeling between the pair of them.
HOLY FUCK. A quick google and you're right, totally branded and monetised. This is absolutely disgraceful.

• Angry
  • Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

these two are disgusting
Totally agree. I also don't think that the Royal family would have leaked to the press that they refused Haznoballs request. They would have kept it to themselves so this whole fuss creating a victim narrative could only have come from the Harkles themselves.

• Heart